The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Predictions for December 8th"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Average Joe Forum (Protected)
Original message

ladro 1168 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

12-07-03, 12:49 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ladro Click to send private message to ladro Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Predictions for December 8th"
LAST EDITED ON 12-07-03 AT 03:51 PM (EST)

1. The first hour of the show is nothing but lowlights of previous shows.
2. Mel say that Adam is 'amazing' a half dozen times.
3. Mel picks Jason Storm.
4. Kathy Griffen is mysteriously missing from the awards ceremony.
5. Mel is forever known as 'that blonde chick that wore a fat suit on that average guy dating show'.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Predictions for December 8th ego 12-07-03 1
 RE: Predictions for December 8th ValleyGirl 12-08-03 2
 RE: Predictions for December 8th Carpe Nochas 12-08-03 3
 RE: Predictions for December 8th Bebo 12-08-03 4
   RE: Predictions for December 8th Blow by Blow 12-08-03 5
 RE: Predictions for December 8th tisasortofaffair 12-08-03 6
   RE: Predictions for December 8th JustMe2001M 12-08-03 7

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

ego 100 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

12-07-03, 03:19 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ego Click to send private message to ego Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Predictions for December 8th"
yeah, people tend to call people 'amazing' before they reject them, so they don't feel so bad or something.

she'll pick jason to prove that money isn't important to her.

ValleyGirl 377 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

12-08-03, 09:01 AM (EST)
Click to EMail ValleyGirl Click to send private message to ValleyGirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Predictions for December 8th"
Melana, Kathy, Adam and Jason at the end of the show will reveal who they are in real life....one Bachelorette, one wannabe celebrity, one Joe Millionaire, & one Average Joe.
Valley Girl
"Maybe one day I'll be famous just like Melana....."

Carpe Nochas 5 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

12-08-03, 01:29 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Carpe%20Nochas Click to send private message to Carpe%20Nochas Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Predictions for December 8th"
On "Today" show Matt was interviewing both of the guys left and asked questions whether they were happy with the outcome, did money play any role in a final decision. Basically, Adam couldn't wipe his smile off and looked very happy. Jason sort off patted him on a knee in a sort of "congratulations" way. Based on that interview, I am inclined to say that Mel picks Adam.

Bebo 21083 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

12-08-03, 01:39 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Bebo Click to send private message to Bebo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Predictions for December 8th"
My biggest prediction is an extension from ladro's #1.

Tomorrow, we will be saying, "Why did they waste 2 hours on that crap when they could have wrapped it up in a half hour and still had plenty of time for commercials?"

We really do have guidelines here. Believe it or not, the Guidelines make things more fun. Really.

Blow by Blow 895 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

12-08-03, 02:04 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Blow%20by%20Blow Click to send private message to Blow%20by%20Blow Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Predictions for December 8th"
I'm not sure I can handle two hours. It was bad enough when they stretched it to 90 minutes a couple of weeks ago.

I hope the second hour is just devoted to recrapping the show and watching Melena and Stubble riding off into the sunset so I can go to bed.

-P

tisasortofaffair 15 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

12-08-03, 03:04 PM (EST)
Click to EMail tisasortofaffair Click to send private message to tisasortofaffair Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Predictions for December 8th"
Everytime I see a promo, I change my mind about who Melana will choose tonight. But here's my brief analysis:

I think she WANTS to pick Above-AJ. She is so obviously enamored with him, and they have a lot in common (i.e. they're both "pretty" and want to be famous for being pretty).

If you notice in the previews, even when Melana and Adam are lip-locked, there is like this invisible force field between them. Their body language - okay, her body language - demonstrates some hesitation. I think she likes him enough, but she definitely has it bad for Jason. Besides, Adam has better things to be famous for.

However, the "pressure" Melana refers to in the preview is most likely the pressure to choose the AJ. She will probably say it's the pressure of picking one over the other and someone is going to end up with hurt feelings and all, but don't believe her. A beauty finding love with an Average Joe IS the entire premise of the show. $o...truly, I'm PO$ITIVE that i$ the ONLY rea$on $he'll choo$e Adam.

We'll know soon enough. Happy watching!

JustMe2001M 162 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

12-08-03, 04:36 PM (EST)
Click to EMail JustMe2001M Click to send private message to JustMe2001M Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Predictions for December 8th"
Resemblence? Yes or no?

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •