The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Good Ending"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Average Joe Forum (Protected)
Original message

yankeegirl 4 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

12-03-03, 02:54 PM (EST)
Click to EMail yankeegirl Click to send private message to yankeegirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Good Ending"
Now that they have revealed that Adams has the big bucks, I bet he has had his fill with shallow women liking him and then really loving him after finding out about his net worth. A great ending would be for Melena to pick him and then for him to turn her down!!! Let's face it, Melena was pressured into getting rid of the guy she made everyone think she was falling for, Zack. She couldn't keep him after his "absurd" comments about the fat cousin, if she did, she would prove how looks really are important to her.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Good Ending ego 12-03-03 1
 RE: Good Ending ValleyGirl 12-03-03 2

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

ego 100 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

12-03-03, 03:35 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ego Click to send private message to ego Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Good Ending"
Sometimes i kinda wonder if this show was fixed. We only see what they want us to see. How do we know that they aren't coaching the situation too?

It was pretty obvious once Jason was in the picture, that she wanted him more than Adam, but hey! Adam is a millionaire! what a twist! maybe she'll pick him afterall! (and i'm sure if she does, she will explain it that she was so proud of his accomplishments and yadayadayada...)

And what about zach? she actually liked him in a sexual way, and of course they just show a few seconds of his remarks out of like, FOUR tapes...so she HAS to get rid of him.

but then again if she still had just an average guy with no money and just a good personality, how boring would that be?

ValleyGirl 377 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

12-03-03, 06:47 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ValleyGirl Click to send private message to ValleyGirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Good Ending"
I like your twist on things "Yankee Girl". Are you sure you're not from the Valley?
Valley Girl
"I like a man with a nice smile but heck a smile won't buy me a Beemer....."

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •