The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"In one way, it was a really GOOD ending....."
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Average Joe Forum (Protected)
Original message

AlexRogan 13 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

12-09-03, 01:01 AM (EST)
Click to EMail AlexRogan Click to send private message to AlexRogan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"In one way, it was a really GOOD ending....."
Face it, average joes have to learn to live with getting the shaft like that soon after they turn 12. Perhaps a few people out there will pause and reflect on their own choices more because of this.

Adam is going to find true love in time and have a happy marriage. Mel is going to flit from one useless relationship to another and it will take her a long time and a few hurts before she finds that happiness that comes from finding a soul-mate.

THIS is why when you beutiful women turn 35 and hear the loud ticking of your bio-clock you find that all the good ones are taken, you were too caught up in finding a lover instead of a mate.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: In one way, it was a really GOO... ce62 12-09-03 1
 RE: In one way, it was a really GOO... 1984Cubs 12-09-03 2
   RE: In one way, it was a really GOO... DaUnfan 12-09-03 3

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

ce62 6 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

12-09-03, 01:03 AM (EST)
Click to EMail ce62 Click to send private message to ce62 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: In one way, it was a really GOOD ending....."
I was so sure that this show would be "scripted" to have a fairy tale ending for the underdog. I guess I was wrong. Does this mean it really is reality TV?

1984Cubs 2 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

12-09-03, 02:33 AM (EST)
Click to EMail 1984Cubs Click to send private message to 1984Cubs Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: In one way, it was a really GOOD ending....."
LAST EDITED ON 12-09-03 AT 02:35 AM (EST)

Speaking of "scripted" there were a couple of points tonight where Melana and Jason said things that were grammatically painful -- and yet identical to each other. They both used the phrase "(name) and I's date..." Jason said something like: "Melana and I's date was real nice" -- and Melana said something almost identical, like: "Jason and I's time together..."

THAT made me start to think their lines were scripted. How could two people who grew up in very distant regions use the same ignorant phrasing? It sounds like it came from a single writer who thought that phrase sounded "real."

Then again, considering the two morons couldn't even play CHECKERS, maybe they are just that stupid. In which case, the right two hooked up. I think Adam is too smart for "Melana and I's."

DaUnfan 43 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

12-09-03, 02:37 AM (EST)
Click to EMail DaUnfan Click to send private message to DaUnfan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: In one way, it was a really GOOD ending....."
I don't know. That's a very common mistake when peoples are trying to speech properly

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •