The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
Click here to Login
Login
Click here to see help
Help
Click here to Search the Forum
Search
Click here to post new thread
Topic contains new message
1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | Current (401)
Conferences Average Joe Forum (Protected)
Sort Topics by..... ID | Topic | Author | Date Discussion Information
Reflections on Average Joe
I watched Average Joe from the beginning to end, never having missed an episode. I, like many of you, was disappointed that Adam was passed ove
rmz823
1 messages
12-09-03 01:00 PM
So Predictable
What a great show! Finally a reality show that displays reality for what it is. A perfect display of the obvious and predictable. Women like her ar
Hawker502
1 messages
12-09-03 01:02 PM
New drink on Adam's bar menu - "Dumb Biaaatch"
Hmmmm, let's see here... Jason's shallow attempt at romance: 1) Tried unsuccessfuly to get Melena drunk. 2) Int
Butt_Plug
2 messages
12-09-03 01:41 PM
Melena- You're stupid
I was very upset last night at Melena's decision. Let's think about this for a second- If you have to ask someone if they're into girls that sho
starlitebright
1 messages
12-09-03 02:06 PM
Melana- just another GSB
Generic Superficial Bimbo. She's no difference from the thin blonde bimbo that walks into a bar, scans the room for the pretty-boy section, then
DreamPolice
3 messages
12-09-03 02:07 PM
Anybody remember watching Jason play basketball?
Or checkers? Or kayaking? Or riding the horse? Or standing in 3' waves with all your clothes on while saying, "I don%
Butt_Plug
4 messages
12-09-03 02:11 PM
Average Joe 2.......Paris Hilton wanna be?
[font size="1" color="#FF0000"]LAST EDITED ON 12-09-03 AT 02:02 PM (EST)[/font] I can actually say I am a big fan of Larissa Meek's (averag
poutine
2 messages
12-09-03 02:11 PM
Changing Jason
Maybe she was thinking that she could change Jason ? It was all to clear to her as well as the rest of us that he was not anywhere near being a stra
Donna629
0 messages
12-09-03 02:30 PM
WHAT HAPPENED ON THE TODAY SHOW?!?
I am dying to know what happened on the Today show. Anyone that can tell me would make my day a bright one! Thanks! P.S. Adam you are a luck
Ingridcatheryn22
1 messages
12-09-03 02:32 PM
The new girl looks hotter than Melana
The new girl is freaking hot, but she looks like she's got a worse attitude than Melana. Anybody know her story? Think she might be interested i
George_W_ Bush
8 messages
12-09-03 02:34 PM
Cry or Learn?
The fact is that reality is harsh. It is ironic that so many people are angry because they vicariously identified with Adam and were so frustrated b
blue_islander
13 messages
12-09-03 02:38 PM
Water always seeks its own level
True it sucked. Yet I’m still happy to see a great guy like Adam recognized for what he has to offer. Who wouldn’t be proud to have this guy as
mcminmarkk
8 messages
12-09-03 03:21 PM
AJ2 New Guys
So the Carrottop wannabe sticks out in my mind as well as the tattooed artist, there is also a "harley dude".. I wasn't thinking I would watch
heracane
4 messages
12-09-03 03:52 PM
Why were these guys interested in Melena??
I have been asking myself this question since the show first started. Why would these guys be interested in such a shallow, self-centered girl?%0
Chrissy gal
15 messages
12-09-03 03:59 PM
Opinion...
I for one am SO happy that Melana didn't pick Adam, now hes still able to look for someone who really apreciates him and not just because she ha
HollyDOTcom
2 messages
12-09-03 04:32 PM
Adam deserves better
Adam definitely deserves better. You could tell that Melena was torn between looks or money. I'm glad she didn't string Adam along for his money
jmlee
5 messages
12-09-03 04:41 PM
Average Joes/Janes, share your war stories here....
I guess I should go first. ---------------- When I was 14 I was a nerd and I had this big crush on a really cute girl, but I was too shy t
AlexRogan
1 messages
12-09-03 05:46 PM
Inspiration...?
I can't remember the exact words she used, but can someone explain wtf Melena was talking about when she said Jason "inspired" her???
DaUnfan
15 messages
12-09-03 08:46 PM
Jason Storm
Freaking Jason Storm. Did you notice in the flashbacks that Jason was wearing the same pair of stupid carpenter jeans in every date he had?
Savory Truffle
2 messages
12-10-03 03:23 AM
I like Melana and she seemed real
For some reason I have a different opinion of Melana. She seemed nice authentic. She never made any negative comments about any of the guys looks and
TV expert
0 messages
12-10-03 10:15 AM
Adam was WAY funnier and smarter than Jason
Okay...Don't get me wrong. Jason seems like a nice guy and all that...but Adam seems like a really cool guy. I have dated pretty boys and I can ho
Kat77
1 messages
12-10-03 10:41 AM
How come we don't see Average Jane?
Well, the secret is out. No matter how much money a guy makes, looks and technique still count for something among the general US female populace.
cougarlogic
4 messages
12-10-03 10:49 AM
Malena's got game
During the last episode of AJ, I turned to my wife and said that Mel was going to punk out Adam when she gave Adam the portrait of them to
BoogieNights
1 messages
12-10-03 02:25 PM
I want to see Adam be the next "Bachelor" :-)
Wouldn't it be fun if Adam went on the Bachelor show and got to pick from 25 girls? I would love to see the outcome......
realityshowgirl
4 messages
12-10-03 03:14 PM
"reflections on average joe"
I am curious as to why this particular thread is locked.
sashabf
1 messages
12-10-03 03:44 PM

1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | Current (401)

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •