The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Average Joe 3 - the return of Adam"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Average Joe Forum (Protected)
Original message

AlexRogan 13 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

12-09-03, 00:28 AM (EST)
Click to EMail AlexRogan Click to send private message to AlexRogan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Average Joe 3 - the return of Adam"
For AJ3 they should have 16 beutiful women fight to win Adam's heart.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Average Joe 3 - the return of A... KBear 12-09-03 1
 RE: Average Joe 3 - the return of A... ladro 12-09-03 2
   RE: Average Joe 3 - the return of A... KBear 12-09-03 3
       RE: Average Joe 3 - the return of A... ladro 12-09-03 4
           RE: Average Joe 3 - the return of A... KBear 12-09-03 5
               RE: Average Joe 3 - the return of A... ladro 12-09-03 6
               RE: Average Joe 3 - the return of A... bell83 12-09-03 7
                   RE: Average Joe 3 - the return of A... ego 12-09-03 9
   RE: Average Joe 3 - the return of A... ego 12-09-03 8
 RE: Average Joe 3 - the return of A... Flairmarq 12-09-03 10

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

KBear 12 desperate attention whore postings

12-09-03, 00:32 AM (EST)
Click to EMail KBear Click to send private message to KBear Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Average Joe 3 - the return of Adam"
Absolutely!

ladro 1168 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

12-09-03, 00:34 AM (EST)
Click to EMail ladro Click to send private message to ladro Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Average Joe 3 - the return of Adam"
That sounds like it would be even gayer (no sexual reference intended) than the Rocky montage. You should write for the show!

12-09-03, 00:37 AM (EST)
Click to EMail KBear Click to send private message to KBear Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Average Joe 3 - the return of Adam"
Either way...He deserves better than that.

12-09-03, 00:47 AM (EST)
Click to EMail ladro Click to send private message to ladro Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Average Joe 3 - the return of Adam"
ahh, Who deserves better than what?

12-09-03, 00:50 AM (EST)
5. "RE: Average Joe 3 - the return of Adam"
Adam! She made such a bad choice. Everyone could see that. Unless it was really her intention to choose the better looking one. (which I happen to like Adam's looks better anyway)

12-09-03, 01:02 AM (EST)
6. "RE: Average Joe 3 - the return of Adam"
It is just a TV game show. Adam Mesh made a decision to be on a TV game show because he wanted attention. It is just a TV game show. Producers edit and promote the TV game show in a way that will evoke emotions from viewers. Back away the keyboard, go to mirror and repeat to yourself "It is just a TV game show".

bell83 134 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

12-09-03, 01:07 AM (EST)
Click to EMail bell83 Click to send private message to bell83 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Average Joe 3 - the return of Adam"
Really, did you see "pretty boy's" face in the sun? It looked like maybe there was something wrong with his skin! did anyone else see that?

ego 100 desperate attention whore postings

12-09-03, 02:04 AM (EST)
Click to EMail ego Click to send private message to ego Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Average Joe 3 - the return of Adam"
pretty boy storm had icky skin, i noticed that the first episode he was in, it looks pasty and pocky.

ego 100 desperate attention whore postings

12-09-03, 02:03 AM (EST)
Click to EMail ego Click to send private message to ego Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Average Joe 3 - the return of Adam"
lol, rocky montage...what was up with the superimposed trains rolling by ... showing adam working out so hard, and then mr. storm laying in the pool going 'oh i'm concerned' or whatever, like he didnt have a care in the world...i laughed. i really thought the producers were showing jason in a really gross light, so that we would root for adam and then be happy when she picked him. boy was i wrong. i mean, to me, stormboy looked so robotic. he never smiled, only walked by, stopped and posed. god. i really thought they wanted us to hate him.

Flairmarq 303 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

12-09-03, 02:39 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Flairmarq Click to send private message to Flairmarq Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Average Joe 3 - the return of Adam"
Why not 16 "Average Janes" and then bring in the 3 beautiful women? I think Adam is a fair guy, and I am sure he is gonna get a slew of date offers after this debackle of an ending happened.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •