The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"An Armchair Psychological Analyzation"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Average Joe Forum (Protected)
Original message

ego 100 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

12-02-03, 03:49 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ego Click to send private message to ego Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"An Armchair Psychological Analyzation"
I noticed on last nights episode that when Melana was with Jason, she seemed so insecure. She just lavished compliments on him half the time, and the other half of the time she was questioning whether or not he really liked her. He kept trying to reassure her. I can tell he really likes her, but she is acting like the AJ's did towards her. "Do you really like me" and bugging him over and over again about their potential "future"

Meanwhile, when she spoke to Adam, he made her cry. I think he got through to her soul and made her think. Any guy that I ever truly fell in love with could get me to open up and reach inside of myself.

I don't know why she would pick Jason. It's obviously a total physical attraction between the two of them. I doubt they would last very long as she would probably drive him nuts constantly, bugging him about whether or not he still liked her. As for Adam, I think in time she would become alot more physically attracted towards him because he would be good to her and she would end up loving him.

Of course I'm sure neither of them actually ended up with her in real life. And then there is the whole 'money' thing now, apparently. I hope she picks Adam, because if she doesn't then the fans of the show will kind of be sickened since the whole idea of the show will be 'doesn't matter who you are and how nice you are, if you are an average joe, you SUCK!'

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: An Armchair Psychological Analy... ladro 12-02-03 1
   RE: An Armchair Psychological Analy... ego 12-02-03 2
       RE: An Armchair Psychological Analy... bell83 12-03-03 3
           RE: An Armchair Psychological Analy... JustMe2001M 12-03-03 4
               RE: An Armchair Psychological Analy... ego 12-03-03 5
                   RE: An Armchair Psychological Analy... JustMe2001M 12-03-03 6
                       RE: An Armchair Psychological Analy... ego 12-03-03 7
                   RE: An Armchair Psychological Analy... yankeegirl 12-03-03 8
                       RE: An Armchair Psychological Analy... JustMe2001M 12-03-03 9
                           RE: An Armchair Psychological Analy... strange_encounter 12-03-03 11
                           RE: An Armchair Psychological Analy... ladro 12-03-03 13
                               RE: An Armchair Psychological Analy... ego 12-04-03 16
           RE: An Armchair Psychological Analy... pandorella 12-06-03 24
               RE: An Armchair Psychological Analy... sbeck 12-06-03 27
   RE: An Armchair Psychological Analy... sbeck 12-06-03 26
 RE: An Armchair Psychological Analy... schmoe 12-03-03 10
   RE: An Armchair Psychological Analy... ego 12-03-03 12
   RE: An Armchair Psychological Analy... JustMe2001M 12-03-03 14
       RE: An Armchair Psychological Analy... bell83 12-04-03 15
           RE: An Armchair Psychological Analy... teejax22 12-04-03 17
               RE: An Armchair Psychological Analy... schmoe 12-04-03 18
                   RE: An Armchair Psychological Analy... Chrissy gal 12-04-03 19
                       RE: An Armchair Psychological Analy... bell83 12-05-03 20
                           RE: An Armchair Psychological Analy... ego 12-05-03 21
                       RE: An Armchair Psychological Analy... SilverStar 12-05-03 22
                           RE: An Armchair Psychological Analy... Bebo 12-05-03 23
                   RE: An Armchair Psychological Analy... pandorella 12-06-03 25

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

ladro 1168 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

12-02-03, 04:16 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ladro Click to send private message to ladro Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: An Armchair Psychological Analyzation"
Given the number of twists and turns in this show, Mel has good reason to feel insecure. From her point of view the producers could be pulling a trick on her, she could be thinking that Jason Storm is either gay or marrried, or something else. Maybe I am just a sick SOB, but I think that she positioned herself in his lap during the Limo ride so that she could feel if he was truely 'exicted' to be kissing her.

12-02-03, 04:27 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ego Click to send private message to ego Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: An Armchair Psychological Analyzation"
eww! i never thought of that!

and i forgot to add that i think that zach would have lasted longest with her, if she had chose him. for some reason i could really see them having a wonderful dysfunctional relationship. her thinking 'i'm better than him' while at the same time he keeping her always feeling slightly insecure enough to stay.

i'm not saying that's a GOOD thing, but he seemed that way. And i was attracted to him (or rather his voice and attitude)...i'm also a sucker for punishment!

bell83 134 desperate attention whore postings

12-03-03, 00:21 AM (EST)
Click to EMail bell83 Click to send private message to bell83 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: An Armchair Psychological Analyzation"
Zach kinda reminded me of Vin Diesil (Sp?) He's not your typical great looking model type guy but he's got that voice and that attitude that makes you want him even though you know he's a total womanizer!!

JustMe2001M 162 desperate attention whore postings

12-03-03, 09:48 AM (EST)
Click to EMail JustMe2001M Click to send private message to JustMe2001M Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: An Armchair Psychological Analyzation"
Kind of like Woody Allen.

12-03-03, 01:33 PM (EST)
5. "RE: An Armchair Psychological Analyzation"
ewww on woody allen!

and i agree with you bell. if he shaved his head (not that there is anything WRONG with balding men!), he would look very sexy, and vin like. i think melana liked him cuz he didn't act like she was too good for him, and that he was better than the other guys. NOT that he was, but he had her believing it i'm sure.

and his voice was sexy too. =P

12-03-03, 02:27 PM (EST)
Click to EMail JustMe2001M Click to send private message to JustMe2001M Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: An Armchair Psychological Analyzation"
I think the shaving the head thing's not far off for Zach. You're right though.....he didn't ACT like she was too good for him. He thought it down deep though.

12-03-03, 02:47 PM (EST)
7. "RE: An Armchair Psychological Analyzation"
WOMENS BRAIN = dessert...

=P

yankeegirl 4 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

12-03-03, 03:26 PM (EST)
Click to EMail yankeegirl Click to send private message to yankeegirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: An Armchair Psychological Analyzation"
Ditto on all you said. There must be a million girls out there who think the same way - Zach definitely has sex appeal. I bet old Melena will regret her decision to rid herself of the Zackster. Then again, who knows, maybe she looked him up after the show was over???

12-03-03, 03:35 PM (EST)
9. "RE: An Armchair Psychological Analyzation"
There are, apparently, at least three that feel Zach had the most sex appeal.....and counting him that's four. Not a million, but still pretty good (as long as they're not fat).

strange_encounter 38 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

12-03-03, 05:57 PM (EST)
Click to EMail strange_encounter Click to send private message to strange_encounter Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: An Armchair Psychological Analyzation"
Zach with a wig and talk of Woody Allen... I'm getting sick! All of this creates a bad mental image.

In all fairness, it's hard to say what any of us would do in the same circumstances. We see a one hour segment of it once a week. These people lived it day and night for a good while. I am sure the TV people filled Melana's and the Joe's heads with all sorts of propaganda.

ladro 1168 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

12-03-03, 09:32 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ladro Click to send private message to ladro Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: An Armchair Psychological Analyzation"
Very Greg Brady. I am thinking that Mel looks a lot like Marcia. Maybe there is some subconsicous attraction there.

12-04-03, 08:58 AM (EST)
16. "RE: An Armchair Psychological Analyzation"
Very Jerry Springer.

pandorella 82 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

12-06-03, 11:32 AM (EST)
Click to EMail pandorella Click to send private message to pandorella Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
24. "RE: An Armchair Psychological Analyzation"

yuch!!! you mean that CroMagnon attitude and the voice that splewed out vulgarities??! yeah, there's one hot creep for ya...if you go for the bottom of the barrel.

sbeck 418 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

12-06-03, 11:43 PM (EST)
Click to EMail sbeck Click to send private message to sbeck Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
27. "RE: An Armchair Psychological Analyzation"
Here's an Amen to that!

sbeck 418 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

12-06-03, 11:39 PM (EST)
Click to EMail sbeck Click to send private message to sbeck Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
26. "RE: An Armchair Psychological Analyzation"
LOL! I don't care what he says -- Jason's gay!

schmoe 69 desperate attention whore postings

12-03-03, 05:54 PM (EST)
Click to EMail schmoe Click to send private message to schmoe Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: An Armchair Psychological Analyzation"
As a guy, reading all these "Zack personality and overall looks are sexy" posts are really depressing. I think he's a jerk. He's duplicitous, egotistical, and just plain mean. As is, I can't see how he would be right for anybody under any circumstances.

Just my $.02

John

12-03-03, 08:49 PM (EST)
12. "RE: An Armchair Psychological Analyzation"
Don't worry John, must people here agree with you.

I just have a bad boy fetish =P

I hope she picks Adam though.

12-03-03, 09:34 PM (EST)
14. "RE: An Armchair Psychological Analyzation"
LAST EDITED ON 12-03-03 AT 09:40 PM (EST)

Don't let it get to you......his family has to do something while the series is on. They sure can't leave the house for awhile.

12-04-03, 00:49 AM (EST)
Click to EMail bell83 Click to send private message to bell83 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: An Armchair Psychological Analyzation"
Yeah, Zach was a jerk, but a SEXY jerk!!!
I never wanted him to win (Adam's my pick) it was just an observation.

teejax22 96 desperate attention whore postings

12-04-03, 04:47 PM (EST)
Click to EMail teejax22 Click to send private message to teejax22 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: An Armchair Psychological Analyzation"
I was kinda sad that Zach got voted out. I know he could be a real jerk at times but it seems like Melena would have been able to handle Zach and put him in his place when it was necessary. Zach seemed to have a soft spot for her and it was cute.

schmoe 69 desperate attention whore postings

12-04-03, 07:31 PM (EST)
Click to EMail schmoe Click to send private message to schmoe Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: An Armchair Psychological Analyzation"
This is the same guy who bashed an egg on another guy's head to humiliate him. This other guy weighing 75 to 100 pounds less than Zach.

Chrissy gal 1413 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

12-04-03, 09:48 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Chrissy%20gal Click to send private message to Chrissy%20gal Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "RE: An Armchair Psychological Analyzation"
I hate to defend Zack, because I don't like him. But many of these guys said they thought they were going on a show called "Life of the Party" and I wouldn't be surprised if someone from the show came up with the idea of cracking an egg on someone's head and Zack was the "Life of the Party" who carried out the idea. Zack's behavior seemed to calm down after he found out he was on a dating show with Melena as the prize.

That said, Zack was a jerk in many other ways.

Chrissy gal

"Never underestimate the potential psychosis of a reality show contestant." managerr

12-05-03, 00:47 AM (EST)
20. "RE: An Armchair Psychological Analyzation"
Who would be stupid enough to think they were on a show called "Life of the Party"? What would be the point of that show?

12-05-03, 06:39 AM (EST)
21. "RE: An Armchair Psychological Analyzation"
i could think of several ideas and points for a show called 'life of the party'....we don't know what reasons were given or what excuses were made to get these guys on the show.

if they knew it was a show about 'average' guys, portrayed as a 'frog' being kissed by the 'beautiful - too good for the likes of them' girl, THEN i would venture to say; they be st00pid.

SilverStar 6205 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

12-05-03, 01:42 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SilverStar Click to send private message to SilverStar Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
22. "RE: An Armchair Psychological Analyzation"
Do you really think that Dennis or Tareq or John would sign up to be on a show called "Life of the Party"? That seems a little weird to me. Although they were nice guys, they were definately not party animals! Unless Dennis goes to virgin parties, Tareq goes to vegetable parties, and John goes to parties where they sing weird Jewish songs! (or whatever that song was)

Bebo 21083 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

12-05-03, 02:39 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Bebo Click to send private message to Bebo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
23. "RE: An Armchair Psychological Analyzation"
Do you really think that Dennis or Tareq or John would sign up to be on a show called "Life of the Party"?

That's exactly what they did.

http://tv.zap2it.com/tveditorial/tve_main/1,1002,271|84422|1|,00.html

The casting call for "Average Joe" requested men who were "the life of the party" and then, Krasnow says, producers were able to look for entertaining people who didn't fit the "male model" profile established by countless previous relationship reality shows. These guys, at least one of whom had been rejected multiple times by other unscripted programs, were then thrown together in a house in Palm Springs to woo the lovely Melana.

We really do have guidelines here. Believe it or not, the Guidelines make things more fun. Really.

pandorella 82 desperate attention whore postings

12-06-03, 11:47 AM (EST)
Click to EMail pandorella Click to send private message to pandorella Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
25. "RE: An Armchair Psychological Analyzation"
Schmoe, i'm with you. there is NOTHING sexy about a guy who acts like a neanderthal........couldn't find him appealing IF he looked like a movie star, which he certainly DOES NOT. Zach acts like a big dufus and he isn't a kid.isn't it time for him to act his age? maybe if he had ANY charm,he might be somewhat slightly attractive.....NAAH,HE STILL WOULDN'T BE!

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •