The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
Click here to Login
Login
Click here to see help
Help
Click here to Search the Forum
Search
Click here to post new thread
Topic contains new message
1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | Archive (218)
Conferences Other Non-Reality TV Shows Forum (Protected)
Sort Topics by..... ID | Topic | Author | Date Discussion Information
Lie to Me
Loved the premier. I really enjoyed when he was doing his seminar and was showing facial "tells" and then used real life people to back up his po
Ahtumbreez
15 messages
03-31-09 11:10 AM
Flight of the Conchords
I missed Season 1. When my niece showed me this I knew I had to investigate further: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X5hrUGFhs
moonbaby
4 messages
03-24-09 09:31 AM
Battlestar Galactica Season Premier 1-16-09 [View All]
Where's Seana? I didn't really want to start this thresd, but it comes on in 35 seconds.... Who's watching? They've found Ear
batts
29 messages
03-16-09 07:14 PM
Leverage
Aside from a few things that were annoying, I rather liked this pilot. There was a lot of the pilot-y stuff, like the describing of the character
Glow
5 messages
02-11-09 05:29 PM
Scrubs returns.
Remember, that's [b]My Network Change[/b], 'cause NBC finally moved the show around so much it built up spin and flew all the way to
Estee
5 messages
02-11-09 10:52 AM
Damages Season 2
Did anyone else besides me watch last season? New season starts tonight, can't wait. http://community.realitytvworld.co
KScott
3 messages
02-10-09 01:56 PM
U.S. Skins fans thread- Who's your favorite cast member?
Greetings, everyone! :D My name is Donna and I’m helping BBC Video release the first season of Skins to DVD! As a big fan myself, I'm
DonnaApop
4 messages
01-29-09 05:08 PM
Swingtown [View All]
Any watchers? I like it so far. There was a lot to follow in this first episode - lots of characters. I was surprised at ho
samboohoo
65 messages
01-17-09 06:33 PM
Dexter: Season 3.
http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/5- WDOJJMkxL._SL500_AA240_.jpg http://community.realitytvworld.com/boa- ds/User_f
Estee
8 messages
01-09-09 10:57 PM
My Own Worst Enemy - cancelled
It's all my fault - whenever I find a show I like it gets cancelled. No word on how many episodes they will air or if they will wrap everything up
grit
13 messages
01-03-09 09:38 PM
NBC moving Leno to 10 p.m. slot
http://www.variety.com/article/VR111799- 051.html?categoryid=10&cs=1 [i]NBC moving Leno to 10 p.m. slot Tonight S
MPVLOST
3 messages
12-20-08 09:05 AM
Journeyman [View All]
I searched for a Journeyman thread and didn't find one, so if I missed it...sorry. This is another show that's growing on me. Is th
Ahtumbreez
93 messages
11-24-08 10:12 AM
The Brave & The Bold
Camp. Deliberate camp. Megacamp.
Estee
1 messages
11-22-08 11:09 AM
The Ex-list
I would watch this every week if they would make Eric Balfour a regular. He was so much hotter as Johnny Diamont than Milo :) http:%
Ahtumbreez
7 messages
11-20-08 08:51 PM
What can you relate to?
What tv shows do you guys feel you can relate to best?? I mean which ones really hit home and when you watch it you feel like you know exactly wha
pantsonfire
5 messages
11-03-08 05:17 PM
My Own Worst Enemy
Premiered tonight, and I am a Christian Slater fan so I had to watch it. What did you think? Without giving anything away all I can say is I found
moonbaby
15 messages
11-03-08 01:39 PM
Bonnie Hunt Show
It will be interesting to see how long The Bonnie Hunt Show lasts. BH is a congenial host, so her show may not last (as was the case for The Mega
susang
0 messages
10-29-08 01:12 PM
CSI Episodes Turned Into Movies
Ok, so has anyone seen the CSI episode “Burked”? Easily one of my favorites…I saw the last few seconds of an ad on tv the other day for a mo
goincrazy
1 messages
10-23-08 11:44 AM
Tribute to Johnny Cash
“Johnny Cash’s America” just screened at the Woodstock Film Festival, but fortunately, it’s coming to TV. On October 23rd at 9 PM ET, th
katescape
0 messages
10-21-08 05:39 PM
Worst of the worst Premieres
Have you anticipated something that you thought was going to be really good, only for it to turn out to be a dud. Or maybe you just "accidently%2
Ahtumbreez
1 messages
10-10-08 08:50 AM
Brothers and Sisters - Season 3 (I think)
Out of everything that happened last night my favorite was a dressed up Nora telling Holly that William had another affair and had a child by her. Lo
Ahtumbreez
3 messages
10-03-08 02:28 PM
Raising the Bar
Anyone besides me watching this show? I like it but I have a hard time not seeing Zach from Saved by the Bell!!! http://comm
KScott
2 messages
09-24-08 07:54 AM
Previews for the New Fall Shows [View All]
Anything intriguing you yet? I just saw a commercial for My Own Worst Enemy with Christian Slater. As a Slaterlover I really hope this i
Ahtumbreez
31 messages
09-21-08 10:08 PM
The final season of The Shield.
I've been waiting for this one for a long time, and I know there are a few other Shield fans on these boards. The finale season starts Tuesday 9%
true
2 messages
09-16-08 03:04 PM
Torchwood [View All]
BBC America show. There's only 3 shows left for this season and I'm sad. I really like this show and Jack is hot. Which begs the ques
Ahtumbreez
28 messages
09-12-08 10:22 PM

1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | Archive (218)

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •