The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Lie to Me"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Other Non-Reality TV Shows Forum (Protected)
Original message

Ahtumbreez 10456 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

01-26-09, 09:44 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Ahtumbreez Click to send private message to Ahtumbreez Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Lie to Me"
Loved the premier. I really enjoyed when he was doing his seminar and was showing facial "tells" and then used real life people to back up his point. Kato Kailen(sp?) makes it on tv once again *sigh

Knowing that I really liked it I give it 5 weeks before they cancel it.

Agman took me to the islands

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Lie to Me samboohoo 01-26-09 1
   RE: Lie to Me Glow 03-31-09 15
 RE: Lie to Me grit 01-26-09 2
   RE: Lie to Me Ahtumbreez 01-27-09 3
 RE: Lie to Me Tahj 01-27-09 4
 RE: Lie to Me Loree 01-29-09 5
   RE: Lie to Me Ahtumbreez 01-29-09 6
 RE: Lie to Me mattben 01-29-09 7
 RE: Lie to Me mattben 02-04-09 8
 RE: Lie to Me Ahtumbreez 02-11-09 9
   RE: Lie to Me mattben 02-17-09 10
 RE: Lie to Me MKitty 02-18-09 11
   RE: Lie to Me Loree 02-21-09 12
 March 5th Episode MKitty 03-05-09 13
 RE: Lie to Me Loree 03-18-09 14

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

samboohoo 17076 desperate attention whore postings

01-26-09, 12:02 PM (EST)
Click to EMail samboohoo Click to send private message to samboohoo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Lie to Me"
I didn't watch. I did like the song on the preview commercials.

*smooches Agman*

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Glow 14353 desperate attention whore postings

03-31-09, 11:10 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Glow Click to send private message to Glow Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: Lie to Me"
this one?

grit 4866 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Stuff Magazine Centerfold"

01-26-09, 07:49 PM (EST)
Click to EMail grit Click to send private message to grit Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Lie to Me"
I watched it. Therefore, it will probably be cancelled. Soon.

I got sliced!

Hey, I managed to get My Own Worst Enemy cancelled, too.

01-27-09, 12:55 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Ahtumbreez Click to send private message to Ahtumbreez Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Lie to Me"

I think I helped you with MOWE

Tahj 4136 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

01-27-09, 04:18 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Tahj Click to send private message to Tahj Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Lie to Me"
I liked it too. It's really interesting.

It's a Tribe!

Loree 8616 desperate attention whore postings

01-29-09, 09:57 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Loree Click to send private message to Loree Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Lie to Me"
I missed it the first time it aired. But I caught a re-broadcast of the premiere. Then I watched the second episode lastnight. It is interesting. Not sure if they can keep it interesting for a whole season. But I like it so far.

01-29-09, 10:32 AM (EST)
6. "RE: Lie to Me"
I find myself looking for mouth shrugs now.

mattben 1265 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

01-29-09, 04:36 PM (EST)
Click to EMail mattben Click to send private message to mattben Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Lie to Me"
I'm with ya on does it make it past 6 episodes. I want it to do so.

Good premise, nice promos. Looks like body language 101 ala CBS's Shark. They'll have to develop lots more meaning to the story lines and characters if this is gonna last.

02-04-09, 09:10 PM (EST)
Click to EMail mattben Click to send private message to mattben Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Lie to Me"
Well, it's 3rd night tonight.

I think this doesn't last. It's not as good writing or story line as Shark, which I think it's modeled on.

But then, this is Fox. I still like the concept.

02-11-09, 05:28 PM (EST)
9. "RE: Lie to Me"
I've found myself watching body language and facial expressions more since this show started.

On AI I notice that alot of contestants hold their hands in front of them with a thumb stroking one hand. Comfort! *grin

and there are alot of mouth shrugs and sneers. I'm thinking Simon is not really well liked. *grin again

02-17-09, 09:58 PM (EST)
10. "RE: Lie to Me"
I found this show really too shallow after 3 views.

All about obvious body language clues and such. No depth. Certainly no CSI-type hypno-science sequences. (Hmmm, do I want those moments?)

I called it as a Shark (CBS show that lasted maybe a year, which I liked) meets Fox on a budget with the body language hook.

Is it still on? Jumped the shark for me at ep 3.

MKitty 2975 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

02-18-09, 05:02 PM (EST)
Click to EMail MKitty Click to send private message to MKitty Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Lie to Me"
yeah, I really liked it. It is on tonight (Wednesday) and I plan to watch it..for the third time. I just discovered it two weeks ago and I enjoy the references to the "real" people that it shows pix of. I like to think that I am a good reader of body language (and ALWAYS know when my son is lying..LOL...) so am enjoying this show and using it as a further teaching and honing of my body language reading skills!

Tribe manga'd my mug

02-21-09, 01:32 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Loree Click to send private message to Loree Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Lie to Me"
I am still watching. I just watched the last ep about the wedding. I enjoyed it. I still giggle everytime they show Clinton doing his "I did not have sexual intercourse..." speech. This last ep they did an Obama giving the finger shot to show that one. I do enjoy the shots of real life. I think it adds to the show.

MKitty 2975 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

03-05-09, 04:56 PM (EST)
Click to EMail MKitty Click to send private message to MKitty Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "March 5th Episode"
Okay, still loving this show! Really liked watching the two storylines last night..as difficult as they were, but totally knew that the woman testifying for the gang member was going to shoot him...and totally called that!

Interesting on a personal level too as I am learning more about facial clues. I think I am somewhat of a natural...and it was interesting to see their take on how the life you have or had can contribute to learning the clues. I liked how the main guy confronted his co-worker about her emotional involvement and speculated why she was a natural...and it was good to see her counter that with yeah, well, how did *you* learn it? LOL...

Tribe manga'd my mug

03-18-09, 10:00 AM (EST)
14. "RE: Lie to Me"
I have been watching this show too much. Lastnight I noticed that Simon on AI had his middle finger prominantly displayed on his face when talking to one of the female singers.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •