The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Battlestar Galactica Season Premier 1-16-09"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Other Non-Reality TV Shows Forum (Protected)
Original message

batts 1725 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

01-16-09, 10:01 PM (EST)
Click to EMail batts Click to send private message to batts Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Battlestar Galactica Season Premier 1-16-09"
Where's Seana? I didn't really want to start this thresd, but it comes on in 35 seconds....
Who's watching?
They've found Earth seemingly devastated, and lifeless.
  Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Battlestar Galactica Season Pre... HistoryDetective 01-17-09 1
   RE: Battlestar Galactica Season Pre... batts 01-17-09 2
       Remember the episode IceCat 01-18-09 3
           RE: Remember the episode batts 01-19-09 4
 RE: Battlestar Galactica Season Pre... Seana 01-22-09 5
   RE: Battlestar Galactica Season Pre... Tahj 02-10-09 8
 RE: Battlestar Galactica Season Pre... HobbsofMI 02-07-09 6
   RE: Battlestar Galactica Season Pre... Tahj 02-10-09 7
   My guess: there's a limited IceCat 02-10-09 9
       RE: My guess: there's a limited batts 02-11-09 10
           RE: My guess: there's a limited Tahj 02-11-09 11
           RE: My guess: there's a limited HobbsofMI 02-14-09 12
               RE: My guess: there's a limited batts 02-19-09 15
 Anyone else got the feeling IceCat 02-15-09 13
   RE: Anyone else got the feeling HobbsofMI 02-17-09 14
 RE: Battlestar Galactica Season Pre... Seana 02-21-09 16
   RE: Battlestar Galactica Season Pre... HobbsofMI 02-22-09 17
 RE: Battlestar Galactica Season Pre... Seana 02-26-09 18
   The story arc terminations IceCat 02-26-09 19
       RE: The story arc terminations HobbsofMI 02-26-09 20
       RE: The story arc terminations Seana 03-01-09 21
           2 shows to go.... HobbsofMI 03-09-09 22
               cliff... yawner ending IceCat 03-15-09 23
                   RE: cliff... yawner ending HobbsofMI 03-15-09 24
 Only One 2-Hour Episode to go. batts 03-16-09 25
   I wonder if Starbuck's father was a... IceCat 03-16-09 26
       RE: I wonder if Starbuck's father w... HobbsofMI 03-16-09 28
   I found this IceCat 03-16-09 27
       RE: I found this batts 03-16-09 29

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

HistoryDetective 9516 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

01-17-09, 07:46 AM (EST)
Click to EMail HistoryDetective Click to send private message to HistoryDetective Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Battlestar Galactica Season Premier 1-16-09"
Hi batts! Finding my way to this forum was like my own little journey to earth. I wish that it was still linked with the "Other Shows" on the left sidebar.

Well, that was an interesting episode, though they got off on the wrong foot with me by not including the main title theme that listed the number of survivors. I love the theme music; it always sets the mood of the program for me, so i was disappointed that it was not included.

Sam Anders can still come to live in my apartment. He doesn't need to search for a place to settle down and be accepted.

Dualla took me by surprise. The way they set up the scene I was expecting that she was going to be activated as an unknown Cylon from another hybrid (the one featured in Razor).

I was not surprised by Starbuck's discovery on the planet, but I am still confused by it. (I was also frustrated that she destroyed the evidence instead of turning it over to Roslin and Adama. I understand why she did it as a character, but it is just one more obstacle to getting answers!)

The revelation of the fifth (twelfth) Cylon was interesting in many ways. I wonder how much we will see her in the remaining episodes.

We saw a bit of Gaeta. I hope we continue to see more, but I hope that includes glimpses of his personal life that were revealed in the newest webisodes. BSG has made a point of featuring diversity in the denizens of Colonial society but not hitting us over the head about it. With only a handful of episodes left, it's time for the program to indicate that gay, lesbian, and bisexual people exist among humans with redeeming qualities. (So far, the only same-sex relationships we have seen have been Admiral Kane and Gina on Razor (but not in a regular episode) and the menage a trois with Baltar, Caprica Six, and D'Anna (yay, hot lesbians, straight guy fantasy, *rolls eyes*) which does not reflect the kind of relationships that other (straight) characters attempt to form on the series.)

I am sad that only nine episodes remain.

"We must scrupulously guard the civil rights and civil liberties of all our citizens, whatever their background. We must remember that any oppression, any injustice, any hatred, is a wedge designed to attack our civilization." --- Franklin Delano Roosevelt, 9 January 1940

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

01-17-09, 02:45 PM (EST)
Click to EMail batts Click to send private message to batts Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Battlestar Galactica Season Premier 1-16-09"
the main
>title theme that listed the
>number of survivors.

I know, huh. After the suicide scene, the board said 39,651. I am such a geek, I've wrote down all the numbers of survivors on most of the shows, from what is shown on the main title theme at the beginning of each show. Last years last show showed 39,665 (revelations). I may regret admitting that though...

>I was not surprised by Starbuck's
>discovery on the planet, but
>I am still confused by
>it. (I was also
>frustrated that she destroyed the
>evidence instead of turning it
>over to Roslin and Adama.

You and me both. So, that was the original viper? And so if the corpse was Starbuck then ... as Kara Thrace said.. "If that's me, then what am I?" hmmmm

When Adama got drunk, and tried to get Tigh mad enough to kill him by insulting Helen... then pointing the gun to his own head, I felt like turning the T.V. off. That was trashy. I went ahead and watched the remaining 15 minutes of it though, but that was really a turn off.

So... let me get this straight.
Everybody from Earth.. were Cylons? The Cylon robot model they found was not recognized by our Cylons. Didn't they insinuate that all people of Earth (thousands of years ago) were Cylons?

So now we have ... Earth Cylons, and
Rebel Cylons (who want to work with the humans).. and
Bad Cylons (who will be coming, looking to destroy all)

Another question I have. After the Cylon civil war, did certain Cylon models go different ways? I haven't quite caught that, but I'm thinking some Sharon 8's, and Caprica 6's are in both places. Half with the bad Cylons, and half with the ..tag along.. Cylons.

IceCat 17313 desperate attention whore postings

01-18-09, 03:33 AM (EST)
Click to EMail IceCat Click to send private message to IceCat Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "Remember the episode"
... where Starbuck was held in a hospital that turned out to be some sort of cloning/breeding facility.

At one point Starbuck found a scar/bruise on her side right where an ovary would be. Did the Cylons clone a duplicate Starbuck? If so, is the dead Starbuck found in the wreckage the clone or is the one that came back in the new viper the clone?

If the Cylons sent the Starbuck clone back in the new Viper to be the one to lead the colonists to earth, then the whole earth discovery storyline is suspect. Is this all just a collosal mind-frak set up by the 'Bad Cylons' in order to demoralize the colonists?

If the Cylons planted a dead clone in the Viper wreckage then maybe it's just a smaller scale mind-frak to screw with Starbuck's head. I'm leaning towards this one because of which Cylon model was accompanying her while searching for the Viper signal.

01-19-09, 01:23 AM (EST)
4. "RE: Remember the episode"
I'd like to believe that the corpse in the Viper was the clone. So I'd have to agree with the last theory, especially since the 'Leoben' model was with her, like you said ... not only in the cloning facility, but also in the field with Starbuck at the crash site. He seemed to have the heebee jeebees about being there, too. Like he wanted to leave or something.

I don't know how they would have planted a dead clone there though.

The only theory I can think of is that the cloned Starbuck, makes it to Earth, sees the planet, goes back, is captured by our Cylons, memories are downloaded...

Oh, forget it... I have no clue.

Seana 5044 desperate attention whore postings

01-22-09, 00:48 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Seana Click to send private message to Seana Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Battlestar Galactica Season Premier 1-16-09"
I'm here! I'm glad you started a thread, batts, instead of waiting for me. I don't get SPACE, the station that plays BSG here. I have to wait for my cousin to bring me a tape, which I have just finished watching.

I agree with a lot of HD's assessment. I was surprised by Dualla too, especially since she and Gaeta had been trading looks in previous episodes. I had thought that might go somewhere. I haven't watched the webisodes. Is he gay or did I misunderstand what HD was saying?

I am annoyed by the choice of 5th Cylon. That character bugged me no end. But, I'm intrigued by how those 5 Cylons came to be reborn 2,000 years later.

Also, I found it kind of surprising that Tigh got to keep his job as XO. When he told Adama they'd had enough to drink, it was a nice change.

Where are they going to live now? And with Cavil no doubt hunting them, nothing has really changed. I hope D'anna decides to come along anyway.

Snowiness by tribe

Tahj 4136 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

02-10-09, 02:04 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Tahj Click to send private message to Tahj Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Battlestar Galactica Season Premier 1-16-09"
I am annoyed by the choice of 5th Cylon. That character bugged me no end. But, I'm intrigued by how those 5 Cylons came to be reborn 2,000 years later.

You know, I told Batts in the previous season's topic on this that I always thought Tigh's wife was a cylon, from the first minute I saw her.

I'm still confused as to how the 13th tribe were all cylons. I just don't get it.

It's a Tribe!

HobbsofMI 15959 desperate attention whore postings

02-07-09, 11:04 AM (EST)
Click to EMail HobbsofMI Click to send private message to HobbsofMI Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Battlestar Galactica Season Premier 1-16-09"
Ok...what was it the chief saw in the FDL drive room? A rip in the ship? A rip in time? or something else?

GO WINGS! 2008 Stanley Cup Champs!
sig JSlice and by IceCat, and bobble head by Tribephyl

02-10-09, 02:00 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Tahj Click to send private message to Tahj Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Battlestar Galactica Season Premier 1-16-09"
Good question Hobbs. I'm glad the chief survived OK.

It's a Tribe!

02-10-09, 06:52 PM (EST)
Click to EMail IceCat Click to send private message to IceCat Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "My guess: there's a limited"

... number of jumps left in the old ship.

The damage will turn out to be something that the fleet lacks resources to repair and the chief will say something like "we can only jumps 2, maybe three more times" which they do until the chief says "that's it... next jump and the FTL detonates in a planet sized fireball".

Let's face it, the narrative arc of the show could theoretically go on for years and years more if the fleet can just keep jumping away every time the Cylon fleet shows up.

The lead up to the finale will have a much greater sense of peril if the fleet loses the option to use the 'deus ex Galactica' option in the last 7 mintues of the episode.

My prediction...

The 'evil Cylons' show up...

A stand off drags on for a couple episodes as the Cylon story arcs finish off...

Last 10 minutes of the penultimate episode: the 'evil Cylon' fleet and the 'good Cylon'/Galactica fleet start slugging it out with a cliff hanger lead-in to the finale.

Finale... the battle rages on with the some of the good Cylons doing something heroic to save the fleet in the first half of the show. They'll probably move the Cylon baseship out to suicide attack the Cylon raider attack wave.

Then the old admiral and the dying president make a stirring speech to all of the traitors who were involved in the failed mutiny telling them that there's a way to regain their honor.

With Admiral Adama and President Roslyn at the helm of the old battlestar and with a crew of newly redeemed former traitors back at their posts, the Galactica makes her final attack.

Starbuck is at the front of the attack, leading them all 'to their doom' and the fighters punch a path into the center of the 'evil Cylon' baseships. Lots of heroic deaths of the fighter pilots leading up to the climax as Bill and Roslyn push the "FTL Engage" and use the Galactica to completely incinerate the entire 'evil Cylon' fleet.

Cut to Colonial One... the newly elected President Lee Adama sits at the head of a new quorum made up of humans and Cylons. They are discussing how the complete lack of military hardware on either side has finally allowed peace to be a reality and the fleet heads off to find a suitable planet to colonize.

02-11-09, 02:59 AM (EST)
10. "RE: My guess: there's a limited"
ICEE.. Your prediction has to be pretty close...
if not spot on.

I think the Cavil 1's will bring the bad Cylons
to attack, and the good Cylons will defend the Galactica and fleet with an unknown surprise,
reference Star Trek, Kirk/Kahn secret code to deactivate baseship weapons?

Or maybe the D'Anna 3 model will transmit a signal to the Centurions and Flying Raider models to regain their higher brains functions, and turn them on the Bad Cylons. Hee Hee Hee....

... and Tahj! I remember that you predicted that about Helen. How did you know?

02-11-09, 11:57 AM (EST)
11. "RE: My guess: there's a limited"
and Tahj! I remember that you predicted that about Helen. How did you know?

Just a gut feeling. It was my first thought the minute I saw her character and I kept waiting for it to be revealed, but it never was until this season.

It's a Tribe!

02-14-09, 04:22 PM (EST)
Click to EMail HobbsofMI Click to send private message to HobbsofMI Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: My guess: there's a limited"
Well from last night....it looks like it's going to be interesting. Helen and Boomer back with the fleet...how they find them will tell how the John finds them. It's interesting some will want to go back while others of the final 5 don't.

I do think Dannel = Starbuck......she is the seventh.

The chief will get the stuff from the base ship just in time for a jump.....

02-19-09, 07:24 PM (EST)
15. "RE: My guess: there's a limited"
>
>I do think Dannel = Starbuck......she
>is the seventh.

>
Ahhhh. Interesting. ... And I think you're right. Daniel was the '7' that Helen insinuated Cavil poisened the embionic fluid maturation chamber, killing all the Daniel 7's.

Cavil is one evil Cylon.

02-15-09, 08:23 AM (EST)
13. "Anyone else got the feeling"
LAST EDITED ON 02-15-09 AT 08:24 AM (EST)

... that the show's producers are on a tight budget and they're saving their F/X and CGI budget for the finale.

We pretty much saw an episode devoted to almost 100% expository text. Two characters telling long, long, stories without so much as a flashback sequence other than stock footage.

If it stays like this through the entire remaining episodes then I'll be even more disappointed than I was over the Stargate Atlantis final half-season.

02-17-09, 12:57 PM (EST)
14. "RE: Anyone else got the feeling"
Yep...they are spending a lot of time on dialog so they can tie up all the loose ends by the end of the series....

02-21-09, 04:02 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Seana Click to send private message to Seana Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: Battlestar Galactica Season Premier 1-16-09"
I have just seen the ep where Ellen resurrects and acts like a decent person. It certainly explains a lot that Cavil wanted her and the other 4 to suffer horribly. That's why Ellen was given memories and a personality to make her nasty and permiscuous and why Tigh was a drunk. On the tape I watched, there was a bit missing at the beginning. Was she mad at Tigh at all for killing her? I think that this new personality wouldn't be upset.

I like how the opening credits are different now.

Does anyone know how many episodes are scheduled until the finale?

Snowiness by tribe

02-22-09, 03:34 PM (EST)
17. "RE: Battlestar Galactica Season Premier 1-16-09"
I believe that they said there are 4 eps to go during last Fridays show.

02-26-09, 00:33 AM (EST)
18. "RE: Battlestar Galactica Season Premier 1-16-09"
Ah, so Ellen's not all that different after all.

Poor Caprica (and like Roslyn, I find it weird to give her a name). Why did she go down to Dogsville? It couldn't have been for food.

And Baltar's Six is back to show him how to lead a group of less-deluded-than-before groupies. Except he's still full of crap. "I knew if I left you, you'd get stronger."

At least it kinda looks like Anders is recovering his brain function.

Iciness by tribe

02-26-09, 07:52 AM (EST)
19. "The story arc terminations "
... becoming annoying.

It's like the loose ends are being tied up with the all the finesse of a pick-ax as major characters are killed off.

Caprica's kid had to die so that human-Cylon hybridization is the Cylons' only hope again. So that the finale will have the good Cylons and the colonists as strong allies.

I fully expect that Anders will throw a clot and die suddenly next episode. It's painfully obvious that the producers decided that Apollo's and Starbuck's ex's had to be killed off to allow a final tryst between the two. Even it's only to make Starbuck's eventual death all the more poignant.

They had to kill off Tom Zerek and the entire counsel so that rookie politician Lee Adama could become the President when Roslyn finally kicks it.

It looks like they are going for some sort of hokey heroic redemption schtick with Gaius leading an army of the poor in a war for food. Watch for Gaius and his followers to all die in a super-slow-mo blood bath that would make Sam Peckinpah proud! Of course the mournful Celtic choral music will be playing in the background. Gaius' death completes the power vacuum for Lee Adama to be the only choice for President.

As a viewer I'm just feeling more and more like the attempted target of some very clumsy manipulation.

I don't like it one bit.

02-26-09, 03:53 PM (EST)
20. "RE: The story arc terminations "
Yep...they seem to be flying by the seat of their pants trying to tie thing down and wrap them up. It's kind of bad and I'm finding myself saying should I care and DVR, like Hereos, it but there are only 4 shows left.

03-01-09, 03:42 PM (EST)
21. "RE: The story arc terminations "
Speaking of clumsy arc endings: Callie's son isn't Tyrol's son. Now there's no messy baby to deal with! Just hand him off to the real father. So now Tyrol is a complete free agent. He can try to get back with Boomer with no kid to worry about.

I have 4 years invested in this show, but I admit that there is a definite lack of finesse. It's especially evident because the writing has been so very good for so long. But as Hobbs says, with 4 eps to go, now's not the time to quit watching.

Iciness by tribe

03-09-09, 12:47 PM (EST)
22. "2 shows to go...."
And its not looking pretty.....I'm sorry but another suicide mission to finish off the old girl is just not the ending I was looking for or want. We did find out the Starbuck is Starbuck due to the DNA but does that say she's a cylon or the artist cylon?

I'm very disappointed with these last shows.

03-15-09, 02:57 AM (EST)
23. "cliff... yawner ending"
I fell asleep 3 times trying to watch the penultimate episode.

3 TIMES!!!

Holy carp! A whole episode of meaningless flashback garbage leading up to the Admiral giving a speech standing on a maintenance stand.

10 bucks says they were givin no budget at all for CGI and effects and the 'final battle' will be only implied with Adama giving the order to jump... then freeze frame... then fade to black.

I feel completely ripped off by the producers of this once excellent show.

03-15-09, 03:59 PM (EST)
24. "RE: cliff... yawner ending"
I too feel totally ripped off......they've turned a great show into nothing over night.

03-16-09, 06:31 AM (EST)
25. "Only One 2-Hour Episode to go."
Looks like most people (not only here, but other blog sites) are dissapointed on these last Episodes.

Well, I think most of this is right, I'll try to make some sense of this. Somebody correct me if I'm wrong on anything.

HUMANS live in basically 12 'Colonies'.

The HUMANS on 'Kobul' (a planet far far away) made thousands of Humanoid Cylons. The Humanoid Cylons went to war with the Humans and secretly colonized a far away planet called Earth, a secret 13th colony.

War between Humanoid Cylons on Earth, and invading Humans from Kobul???

Only 5 Humanoid Cylons escape the war on Earth.
Helen, Tigh, Galen Tyrol, Tori, Sam Anders, with the help of centurion Cylons made by ?? if the 5 survivors would help create a Skin Job race of Cylon, and RE Create a better Ressurection method...
...for the Centurion Cylons.

Those 5 'Humanoid Cylons' then built the Skin Job Cylons we know as
Cavil 1's,
Leobens 2's,
D'Anna 3's,
Simons 4's,
Aaron 5's,
Caprica 6's,
Daniel 7's,
and Sharon 8's.

After the '5' built the Skin Job 1-8's, Cavil killed the 5 humanoid cylons, and when they 'ressurected', he blocked their books/memories, so they woke up with fake memories and thought they were humans, living among humans... on Caprica...

The 'Skin Job Cylon' Civil Cylon War just recently divided
Bad Skin Job Cylons
Cavil 1's, Simons, Aarons

Good Skin Job Cylons
Leobens, Caprica 6's, Sharon 8's,

Centurion, and Raider Cylons on both sides...

The D'Anna model was 'boxed' by Cavil.

Note: not all 6's name is 'Caprica', not all 8's are 'Sharons'. The '6' who was elected leader of the Flying Hat had a different name in the last episode.

I know the Centurion Cylons made the 'Hybrids' at some point before the war on Earth, but they needed the 5 Humanoid Cylons to build a whole race of 8 Skin Job Cylons for them because the Centurions couldn't figure out how to build a skin job that could walk around without being plugged into a water chamber.
So... who built the Centurion Cylons? Were they the first Cylons built on Kobul thousands of years ago? And when were their 'self awareness' chips altered to dumb them down?

Just trying to understand all this before the LAST episode Friday...
Only 1 episode to go. I'm hoping I won't be dissapointed like I have been with a few episodes in the recent past.

03-16-09, 06:39 AM (EST)
26. "I wonder if Starbuck's father was a Daniel"
LAST EDITED ON 03-16-09 AT 06:39 AM (EST)

... a Daniel.

03-16-09, 10:09 AM (EST)
28. "RE: I wonder if Starbuck's father was a Daniel"
I think Starbuck is Daniel......

03-16-09, 07:00 AM (EST)
27. "I found this"
LAST EDITED ON 03-16-09 AT 07:01 AM (EST)

Someone tried to make a timeline of it all...

http://acephalous.typepad.com/acephalous/2009/02/battlestar-galactica-a-historical-timeline-of-events-leading-up-to-the-miniseries.html

In the last comments the author makes an interesting suggestion.

The main character in the new spin off series 'Caprica' is going to be named Daniel. Maybe this will turn out to be Starbuck's father.

03-16-09, 07:14 PM (EST)
29. "RE: I found this"
That's pretty interesting.

The Tomb of Athena, built by the 5 Surviving (Ellen and the gang) as a backtracking marker suggests that Humans built 'Ellen and the Gang' along with thousands of others...

on Earth... about 3500 years ago.

So according to a different theory... 'Ellen and the gang' were built on Earth 4000 years ago, along with thousands of other Cylons, went to war with humans, 'Ellen and the gang' escaped with the help of Centurions if they would help them build Ressurection, and build the 8 skinjob models for the centurions...

I stopped addressing that theory because it still doesn't answer confirm a few things, and I don't want to confuse anybody.

We DO know.. that in escaping EARTH 3,500 years ago... 'Ellen and the Gang' built
the Tomb of Athena as a prayer site and possible marker for backtracking on the way to Kobul, where Humans were.

Some interesting Theory timelines in that other site... but it places different races of 'Humans' in 2 different places. And I see others are just as unsure as I am.

Hmmmmm....

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •