The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Stop WAR in Ukraine ! http://twitter.com/@euromaidan
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
Click here to Login
Login
Click here to see help
Help
Click here to Search the Forum
Search
Click here to post new thread
Topic contains new message
1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | Archive (212)
Conferences Other Non-Reality TV Shows Forum (Protected)
Sort Topics by..... ID | Topic | Author | Date Discussion Information
Monday nights on CBS
[font color="maroon"]I LVOE Monday nights on CBS!! Four of the funniest shows...HIMYM, Big Bang, Three and a Half Men, and Rules
nailbone
6 messages
11-21-07 12:59 PM
Women's Murder Club
I finally caught up on this this weekend, watching all five episodes. I'm still undecided. I liked it. I especially liked seeing Angie Harmon k
samboohoo
9 messages
11-19-07 10:50 PM
30 Rock--Fey, Baldwin, Morgan
IMHO, this is the second best debut of the season (behind Heroes). It is full of quirky, outlandish, quick humor. I haven't laughed this m
mrc
8 messages
11-18-07 02:14 PM
For the Greek Fans?
Did anyone else watch that show Greek? I totally fell in love with it, and they made this online reality show called [link:www.virtualrush.com
uglier than sarah w
0 messages
11-16-07 03:50 PM
Private Practice
*yawns* Worse than the pilot. Totally made me lose respect for Addison's character. http://community.realitytvworld.com/boa- d
mrc
9 messages
11-15-07 01:09 PM
New shows only.....what new shows.....
will you not miss and which ones have you given up? I won't miss Chuck, Journeyman or Moonlight. I've not given any up p
Ahtumbreez
12 messages
11-07-07 07:51 AM
Cane
I haven't watched yet, but given the cast and all of the summer buzz I assumed that it would be good. Since nobody has posted, maybe I was wron
trigirl
2 messages
11-06-07 11:18 AM
Las Vegas
A friend recommended Las Vegas last week. I was lucky to have my Verizon OnDemand have it available (just NBC, no ABC or CBS shows, whereas Com
mattben
1 messages
10-28-07 09:44 PM
Dirty Sexy Money
anybody else seen it? it seems pretty entertaining. ive only caught a couple episodes so far
Peyton414
1 messages
10-25-07 11:58 AM
Ellen Degeneres is an idiot
I'm not buying the whole wah wah whoa is me TV break down stunt. I found the whole thing to be quite fake: [html]http://www.dailymotion.
livsforluv
3 messages
10-23-07 08:00 PM
The Unit
Seems like every year I get on to a show that has been around a couple seasons. I discovered House midway through season 2. I first saw 24 after sea
blacknwhitedog
3 messages
10-16-07 08:24 PM
Law and Order: CI
I understand that this was cancelled by NBC but picked up by USA....am I right? Can I get it in Canada? I love this show and miss it!
trigirl
4 messages
10-13-07 03:23 PM
Boston Legal
I love this show. I really like the new girl, the blonde one not Lorraine, and Jerry has always been one of my favorites. I felt sorry
syren
6 messages
10-12-07 05:46 PM
The Gathering - scifi horror mini movie
I saw an ad for this new Lifetime mini movie called "The Gathering" .. it's about an underground witch society involving all walks of life in NY
parachutes
5 messages
10-12-07 02:50 PM
American Gladiators
Just when you thought it was safe to watch TV again. It's back! According to the front page, they also now have a host for the show: [b%5
vince3
1 messages
10-04-07 02:48 PM
Dexter [View All]
If you have Showtime and a willingness to take a long look into moral grey areas to the point of finding yourself looking back, check it out. I alm
Estee
25 messages
10-03-07 10:45 AM
Fall Season 2007
So, it's the start of the new fall season for 2007 next couple of weeks. What shows are you looking forward to, and what shows could you do wit
flipxcyd
6 messages
10-01-07 04:21 PM
Life
I only watched a small portion of this show and it confirmed for me that this is just a remake of Blind Justice that failed on ABC a couple of years a
sharnina
0 messages
09-28-07 02:44 PM
Welcome to the Fire Nation. You're not going to enjoy your stay. http://community.realitytvworld.com/boa- ds/User_files/467c1
Estee
0 messages
09-21-07 02:11 PM
Back To You
Has anyone Anchorized themselves (http://backtoyouanchorizer.com)? It's a lot like the Simpsonizer - but easier to use and way funnier%
Allentude
1 messages
09-16-07 01:14 AM
Mad Men anyone?
Recorded this show because I had read several good reviews of it. It is on AMC on Thursdays and is about the New York advertising men of the early 60
JessicaRN
5 messages
09-08-07 03:27 PM
Blood Ties
Anyone watching? I watched the 2 hour premiere last week and can't decide if it is worth investing in any further especially as FOX is running re
bullzeye
2 messages
09-07-07 09:23 AM
Friday Night Lights [View All]
I didn't watch this show on TV. It looked interesting to me but it also looked like another version of One Tree Hill which I never really got into.%
sharnina
189 messages
09-06-07 10:40 AM
Damages...
Has anybody else watched this show on FX? Tuesday nights staring Glenn Close, Rose Byrne and Ted Danson. I watched it just to see Glenn Close and
DRONES
4 messages
09-04-07 04:40 AM
Chelsea Lately Rocks!
Why does E! show the same shows over and over -- the same episodes, that is. Chelsea Handler is amazingly funny. I loved her from the
Hoobie
0 messages
09-01-07 01:18 AM

1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | Archive (212)

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •