The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Stop WAR in Ukraine ! http://twitter.com/@euromaidan
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
Click here to Login
Login
Click here to see help
Help
Click here to Search the Forum
Search
Click here to post new thread
Topic contains new message
1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | Archive (212)
Conferences Other Non-Reality TV Shows Forum (Protected)
Sort Topics by..... ID | Topic | Author | Date Discussion Information
Studio 60 [View All]
...made it's debut Monday night. Fans of "The West Wing" will recognize the name of its creator, Aaron Sorkin. Did anyone catch it? My pe
Rebel Crown
35 messages
05-27-07 09:31 AM
What about Sher Genius
Please tell me someone out there watches Sher Genius?
maggietalk93215
1 messages
05-25-07 01:58 PM
The Riches
Lvoed it. Lvoe Izzard, Lvoe Driver, lvoe FX dramedies. New episode tonight. Check it out. http://community.realitytv
ginger
4 messages
05-24-07 11:50 AM
Ugly Betty [View All]
I wasn't sure how I felt about the title of this show but after seeing it - all I can say is "The Ugly Duckling." I loved the show. T
sharnina
41 messages
05-20-07 02:04 PM
Gilmore Girls
Does anyone in here watch this program if so let me know about the season finale, I was out of town and missed the last episode:(
maggietalk93215
1 messages
05-16-07 12:46 PM
Are you smarter than a fifth-grader?
Executive producer: Mark Burnett. Host: Jeff Foxworthy. Goal: to prove just how dumb Americans are -- or at least, the Americans who are
Estee
12 messages
05-12-07 09:31 PM
One-Time Only Shows
Which shows (current or cancelled) have you seen only once? And, why didn't you watch these again? A few of mi
susang
2 messages
05-12-07 08:38 PM
Gilmore Girls???
Are there any Gilmore addicts out here?? I love the show, more than I thought I would. And I looked forward to the new season, but
Tiggertramp
11 messages
05-08-07 02:01 PM
Whose Line? Both versions on DVD
A pleasant discovery the other day was finding that first volumes of not only the U.S. "Drew's Line" version, but also the original UK edition
Cygnus X1
0 messages
05-05-07 11:46 PM
Wanna take a Drive with me?
A $32 million cross country road race where the contestants aren't exactly willing participants? Sign me up! It's like The Amazing Race wi
bystander
19 messages
05-03-07 12:48 PM
Without a Trace help!!!
Any Without a Trace fans out there? Anyone catch the episode "At Rest" where we finally learn the big secret in Sam's past? I've been wait
Steph_Fan
2 messages
04-10-07 08:36 PM
Finally, two reasons to have SHO
The SHOwtime network, that is. Just when I was about to end my subscription, because of horrible shows like "The L Word", they come out wit
bacon
2 messages
04-09-07 05:09 PM
Prison Break - Season 2b [View All]
Starts January 22nd. Previews look good!
trigirl
30 messages
04-07-07 09:15 PM
Raines
Did anybody else watch this quirky little show? Dang, now I have to set aside [i]another[/i] hour for a good show. I liked it
sharnina
11 messages
04-05-07 03:20 PM
South Park (the parody of 24 ep)
Anyone see it? I laughed when: The "24" clock showed it was almost time to detonate the bomb, the power went out, came back on
KwietOne
0 messages
03-29-07 11:36 PM
Totally Looking Forward to The Tudors
http://www.cnn.com/2007/SHOWBIZ/TV/03/2- /apontv.thetudors.ap/index.html For one thing, we think of poor Henry a
ginger
0 messages
03-29-07 03:24 PM
S3 of Battlestar Galactica [View All]
I finally got into BSG over the summer. Watched S1 & S2 on DVD, and talked my husband into watching the premier of S3 Friday night. :) %0
udg
49 messages
03-29-07 11:46 AM
Men in Trees
I stayed up and watched. I laughed, I snorted, I hehed. Did anyone else catch it? Anne was ok, but I loved all the supporting char
Breezy
16 messages
03-27-07 09:15 PM
South Park - Lice Capades
Anyone see this episode? =filler= =filler= =filler= =filler= =filler= I just about lau
flipxcyd
3 messages
03-26-07 11:03 AM
Sitcoms Stink
I no longer look forward to new television seasons when it comes to comedies. If you throw out NBC's thursday night lineup, and "South Park"%2
bacon
5 messages
03-24-07 01:16 PM
Naked Trucker & Tbones
I was kinda bummed when I first saw the show on Comedy Central, definitely doesn’t live up to their live stand-up, hopefully the CD will be much
aday14
0 messages
03-21-07 02:51 PM
Drive on Fox
What is the new drive show about? I just saw some of the promos...the show looks kinda cool. Does anyone know more about it?
Supersonic
3 messages
03-19-07 07:49 PM
Rome
Who is watching? I think it is very well written and has been a very good show so far. At first I was a little lost with the names of the characters
volsfan
19 messages
03-16-07 04:17 PM
The OC
A satisfying conclusion for a one hour show. Whaddya think?
trigirl
2 messages
03-15-07 10:57 PM
ReWrite the Seinfeld Finale
Most of you guys hated the finale episode. I'm probably the only one who liked it. Anyway, here's your chance to rewrite that episode
Jadens Mommy
3 messages
03-11-07 01:49 AM

1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | Archive (212)

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •