The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Stop WAR in Ukraine ! http://twitter.com/@euromaidan
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
Click here to Login
Login
Click here to see help
Help
Click here to Search the Forum
Search
Click here to post new thread
Topic contains new message
1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | Archive (212)
Conferences Other Non-Reality TV Shows Forum (Protected)
Sort Topics by..... ID | Topic | Author | Date Discussion Information
Prison Break Marathon
For all of you going through Prison Break withdrawal, there's a marathon going on today on the FX channel. :) http://communit
buckeyegirl
0 messages
10-23-05 12:07 PM
NCIS help
Any NCIS fans out there -- please help. I had a major senior moment and completely forgot about NCIS Tuesday night (switched over in time for TAR Fa
Molaholic
4 messages
10-18-05 09:35 PM
NBC's Surface [View All]
Did anyone else catch this last night? I'm still trying to figure out if there are going to be any significant differences between NBC's Surfac
SurvivorBlows
21 messages
10-18-05 06:20 PM
The O.C.
This is one of the best dramedy shows on TV. Very witty, and applicable across generations. I may not be impartial though, since I actually live
Hoobie
10 messages
10-11-05 02:59 PM
House
Anyone catch the season premier of House last night? I'm afraid they've taken what was good about Dr. House and gone waaaaayyyyyy ove
Maroonclown
2 messages
10-04-05 12:55 PM
CSI Las Vegas
Can someone do me a favor and tell me what happened in the first 7 minutes of the 9/29/05 show? My Tivo froze up. Please!!!! Thanks
flipxcyd
0 messages
09-29-05 10:59 PM
surprised by Out of Practice
Somehow ended up watching this new sitcom the other night. I am not and never have been a Henry Winkler fan; nor does Stockard Channing usually fill
zipperhead
3 messages
09-28-05 10:43 AM
Drawn Together - who wants to write some episode summaries?
I mean, with the first season coming out on DVD, and the second season weeks away... some Drawn Together episode summaries might be good, in my
Waitohooru
0 messages
09-26-05 09:04 AM
Rescue Me!
I just discovered this phenomenal show on DVD this week. Just in time too, as Season 2 starts on June 21st. I have discussed with DH that this is
Hoobie
4 messages
09-25-05 01:04 AM
New Fall Shows [View All]
What new fall shows are you looking forward to? There seem to be some promising shows this fall. I'm looking forward to: %0
weltek
26 messages
09-24-05 09:32 PM
Peter jennings The Reporter
Anybody catch the documentry they did on Peter Jennings. It was very moving. You heard from his colleagues and correspondants. It was very interesting
universityofkentuckyrocks
9 messages
09-23-05 10:21 PM
Sitcom PayDirt
Finally New sitcoms worth watching - Kitchen Confidential & My Name is Earl. If anyone hasn't caught the premier eps, I suggest you tune in nex
CattyChat
6 messages
09-22-05 09:07 PM
Entourage - Season 2
Has anyone been watching? It's better than the first season so far. Better writing and character development, just curious if there are any ot
JRome
4 messages
09-16-05 07:36 PM
Six Feet Under Posts [View All]
I have never seen so many posts devoted to such a crummy show before. Now granted, I just recently got HBO and I've read that the earlier seasons
bacon
32 messages
09-13-05 10:17 PM
Daily Show
Anyone watching the past two weeks? I think this show has only improved over time. Just way too funny! http://community.reality
zombiebaby
1 messages
09-13-05 10:05 PM
Life on a Stick
anybody watch this after AI? No thought provoking questions or life changing insights, but fairly clean, and pretty darn funny, IMO. Or was
newsomewayne
1 messages
09-04-05 04:16 AM
Smallville
Does anyone know when the new season of Smallville starts? My hubby asks me almost every night and even though I tell him I don't know, that do
DonnaLynn
3 messages
09-01-05 11:35 PM
Beach Girls on Lifetime
This series is very "soapy" and I am finding it one of my silly summer pleasures. Anyone else watching? http://community.realitytvwor
calamityc
3 messages
08-26-05 02:39 PM
The Comeback?!
Caught the premiere last night and caught myself laughing outloud a little bit...Anyone else see it? I think Lisa Kudrow looks amazing! I imagin
uglier than sarah w
8 messages
08-24-05 07:00 PM
The DAWs have been changed to protect the innocent.
Just got the Dragnet 1967 DVDs. A few thoughts: What makes this more watchable than the 1950s Dragnets is Harry Morgan. He was a perfec
Cygnus X1
20 messages
08-22-05 01:00 PM
MONK
I love Monk. I didn't discover Monk until it started winning awards and I wondered, "What is this 'Monk'?" We giggle and laugh and gue
Puffy
13 messages
08-19-05 12:43 PM
Suze Orman
She is quite the enigma to me. She used to have a nationally syndicated radio show, but then got the boot from Premiere Radio Networks (Clear Cha
Cygnus X1
3 messages
08-18-05 12:50 PM
Favorite Soap Couples
The Soap Couple, and better yet the Super COuple is a staple on the soaps. Every soap has one. Who are your favorites? Here is my top ten, sta
LadyT
16 messages
08-18-05 08:10 AM
The 4400 [View All]
Anyone watching this miniseries? They played the premiere episode again on USA tonight. I like the premise with all those people suddenly being retu
calamityc
45 messages
08-18-05 08:04 AM
Anybody Watching Beautiful People ~ Mondays @ 9?
Anybody Watching Beautiful People ~ Mondays @ 9? It's now one of my guilty pleasures. http://community.realitytvwo
Majic Mitch
3 messages
08-17-05 02:52 PM

1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | Archive (212)

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •