The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Stop WAR in Ukraine ! http://twitter.com/@euromaidan
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
Click here to Login
Login
Click here to see help
Help
Click here to Search the Forum
Search
Click here to post new thread
Topic contains new message
1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | Archive (212)
Conferences Other Non-Reality TV Shows Forum (Protected)
Sort Topics by..... ID | Topic | Author | Date Discussion Information
Soprano's
Has all of the interest died down since JULY 2004 when this show last aired new episodes? I must say, I enjoyed the season opener last
Hoobie
18 messages
03-24-06 11:29 AM
NCIS rant
OK, so what's the problem with the writers? And this isn't the first time, either. Give us a fairly decent story-line; starts off wit
Molaholic
2 messages
03-18-06 10:54 PM
Ham on the Street
Recently saw the "Leftovers" episode on the Food Network. Amazing what you can do with leftover steamed rice from a Chinese restaurant. Here I t
willinCal
0 messages
03-17-06 03:51 PM
In Justice
Anyone else watching? It started up a few weeks ago on Friday nights. Last night was the first time they weren't able to redeem the wro
Breezy
10 messages
03-15-06 08:09 PM
Criminal Minds
I really like this show and last night's episode was riveting. I don't generally like Mandy Patankin but for whatever reason he is good
sharnina
0 messages
03-10-06 03:07 AM
Reunion [View All]
I watched this show last night and I was so impressed. It moved fast and tied all the core characters together. I love Sam and Will. Right now they
LadyT
52 messages
03-09-06 09:14 PM
I Love Earl! [View All]
Where are the Earl fans? I'm not much into sitcoms anymore, even the good ones are predictible and stale, but Earl is different. Ea
Buggy
23 messages
03-03-06 11:30 AM
Love Monkey on CBS
Did anyone watch "Love Monkey" on CBS? It is a new show starring Tom Cavanaugh and Jason Priestley. I loved it!!
missygirl3
10 messages
02-28-06 01:58 PM
Arrested Development: Final Four Episodes (of the season?) tonight!
We still don't know if Showtime will pick it up, but if not, the last four episodes of the critically acclaimed Arrested Development is tonight%
Fishercat
9 messages
02-27-06 02:29 PM
Surface [View All]
OK, I'm probably the only one watching this but it is getting good. Kind of a cross between Jaws and ET? OK, its a bit hokey at parts (lik
bystander
24 messages
02-07-06 05:48 PM
History Buffs?
Anyone in here like to watch the History Channel? I'm looking foward to this documentary that will air soon about some new evidence about how the
CherrySlush
0 messages
02-07-06 02:41 PM
Showtime's (Possible) Chaunukah Prezzie to Ginger-Arrested Development?
http://news.yahoo.com/s/nm/20051214/en_- m/arrested_dc http://community.realitytvworld.com/boa- ds/User_files/439
ginger
12 messages
01-26-06 08:30 PM
The Boondocks
http://aolsvc.news.aol.com/tv/article.a- p?id=20051031164309990004 It'll be interesting how the comic strip itself will pres
flipxcyd
15 messages
01-26-06 07:02 PM
The Book of Daniel
Did anyone else watch? What did you think? I watched but just want to know what everyone else thought. http://community.realitytv
volsfan
19 messages
01-26-06 05:17 PM
I'm With Her (R.I.P.)
Yawn. This is for when you're really, really bored and want some very minor brain candy. If you're interested. Which, probably you're not.
DooWahDitty
0 messages
01-25-06 07:05 PM
Joey
OK now, clubs and snark pens down! I really like this show! However, there is a huge problem. Even though they have really talen
DooWahDitty
12 messages
01-25-06 06:45 PM
West Wing
Anyone watching The West Wing this season? I didn't watch it as much last year since the writers changed. Did Leo really die? Cause
blacknwhitedog
20 messages
01-24-06 07:11 PM
Campus Ladies
A hilarious new show on the Oxygen network is "Campus Ladies." I see why it's on cable. "Lesbian Lovers," "All-Nighter," and %
Puffy
2 messages
01-24-06 11:21 AM
Crumbs
Did anyone else watch? I laughed my as[]s off at Jane Curtin...she is wonderful. This was a nice comic relief to watch. I am just upset ABC put
volsfan
11 messages
01-21-06 10:53 PM
Why is there so much homosexuality in today's TV programming?
It's in sitcoms, miniseries, movies, everywhere. Gone are the days of the Everybody Loves Raymonds and the Home Improvements, and here are t
grampi
33 messages
01-21-06 10:24 PM
Distraction
I caught the new season of this game show on Tuesday nights, on the Comedy Channel. It's a cross between Fear Factor and Jeopardy. It has hilari
Puffy
4 messages
01-21-06 04:52 PM
Flight 29 Down
Just as Discovery Kids has "Endurance Tehachapi" as a "Survivor" for the adolescents, now they've added [link:kids.discovery.com/fan
Cygnus X1
0 messages
01-21-06 12:46 PM
Live with Regis and kelly.( help)
Can anyone help me.I missed Thursday show with the fantasy game clue.Does anyone have it. thank you
mylove4u
0 messages
01-20-06 07:26 AM
People's Choice Awards
OK I have to snark something like, now. How much longer are we going to be subjected to this, this Jessica Simpson girl? The girl cannot sing
DooWahDitty
9 messages
01-16-06 05:19 PM
Saturday Night Live
This week's show was strong. Not spectacular, but kept me interested. After 30+ years, it's difficult to be fresh all of the time - especi
Hoobie
6 messages
01-12-06 05:59 PM

1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | Archive (212)

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •