The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Stop WAR in Ukraine ! http://twitter.com/@euromaidan
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
Click here to Login
Login
Click here to see help
Help
Click here to Search the Forum
Search
Click here to post new thread
Topic contains new message
1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | Archive (212)
Conferences Other Non-Reality TV Shows Forum (Protected)
Sort Topics by..... ID | Topic | Author | Date Discussion Information
Discovery Channel stuff
Survivorman, Dirty Jobs, the fishing stuff, etc. Thought I'd start a thread for these shows. I like Survivorman and Dirty Jobs i
mattben
2 messages
08-29-07 04:04 PM
Big Love
So, is anyone else watching this? I must say it is one of those shows that make you ponder. I saw that season 2 was premiering last Monday so I
Magnolia_Rocker
16 messages
08-27-07 03:35 PM
season finales
what shows have you been watching over the summer that you're most bummed about ending? I'm really upset about Army Wives, I've been followi
livsforluv
4 messages
08-24-07 04:46 PM
Will The Price Be Right After Bob? [View All]
I guess pretty much everyone knows by now that Bob Barker is leaving The Price Is Right [link:www.belleville.com/mld/belleville- entertainmen
Cygnus X1
33 messages
08-15-07 07:23 PM
Jericho!
Has anybody seen the previews about this show? The commercials say this show comes on "this fall, on CBS" ... and it looks like it's about b
batts
177 messages
08-13-07 12:15 PM
Monk
Enjoying this new season. You might say I've got OCD about it. The opener w/ Susan Silverberg was hilarious. http://community
mattben
1 messages
08-06-07 01:22 AM
starter wife
i posted about this a while back but i guess it was deleted since it was a long time ago (boo) ANYHOO, the premiere of this is tomorrow (thurs
uglier than sarah w
8 messages
08-01-07 03:44 PM
Entourage
I'm enjoying the new season. So I thought I'd give it a post. Ari rescuing Lloyd's love life was classic. http%3
mattben
0 messages
07-31-07 05:26 PM
The Morning Show with Mike and Juliet
Sorry, bacon, I think I've found a worse Fox News show. Where I work, we have TVs on in front of us tuned to all the local network
Cygnus X1
2 messages
07-25-07 10:39 AM
Jason Priestley is back....
So I watched a new show on Lifetime called "Side Order of Life" and guess who's in it? Jason Priestley.. Haha, anyone
livsforluv
0 messages
07-16-07 02:57 PM
RTVW Emmy Noms
I didn't know where else to put this but this is as good a place as any... Just prime time shows...not specials, etc., unless you want to add s
emydi
4 messages
07-14-07 01:39 AM
The Singing Bee
Because I love cheap laughs and have a cheesy fangirl crush on Joey Fatone I am going to give this show a chance. You'll all be watching Big Bother
moonbaby
8 messages
07-12-07 10:47 PM
The Sopranos [View All]
So how does it end? There is much speculation on Tony dying. I think that's too obvious - unless his death comes at the hands of someo
samboohoo
30 messages
06-27-07 03:58 PM
Creature Comforts
I didn't see this anywhere, but it's coming up soon. On June 4th on CBS is a new Wallace & Gromit styled half hour show where they interview
Asrai
6 messages
06-16-07 00:02 AM
Creature Comfort ROCKS!
If you haven't seen this show, you're missing out! I see that CBS is going to run the first two episodes again this Wednesday night, back t
KoalaChick
0 messages
06-12-07 12:59 PM
the 4400
So I happened to catch this show over the weekend as it was playing on a normal broadcast channel (ABC or CBS I think). Obviously, it was an hou
hunterjax
9 messages
06-12-07 11:22 AM
Veronica Mars on the CW [View All]
One of my top three shows returned last night. Our heroine is now in college--they grow up so fast! A good start to the season last night
mrc
50 messages
06-11-07 08:58 PM
Kyle XY
Anyone watch this glorious show? I just realized that season 2 starts on Monday! I seriously can't wait, I used to think summer TV sucked unt
uglier than sarah w
1 messages
06-10-07 11:58 PM
National Bingo Night
Finally: a game that takes less intelligence than [b]DOND[/b] to play -- mostly because there has to be a serious lack of insight (or m
Estee
5 messages
06-09-07 01:54 AM
House [View All]
Anyone watching house this season? I only caught on to this show during the 2nd season. I loved it last year. This year I'm not sure about the
blacknwhitedog
28 messages
06-08-07 04:29 PM
Show Me The Money [View All]
Why? Why? Why? Why? Why did we stumble across this? OMH!!! Um, yeah. William Shatner is the perfect host.
samboohoo
22 messages
06-07-07 05:12 PM
Anime Expo
Anyone going to Anime Expo at the end of June? I went a couple years ago and thought it was pretty cool. Iím trying to keep an eye out for anythin
namisan
2 messages
06-07-07 01:04 AM
Kirstie Alley back on TV
I'm so excited! Happy to know about it really cause I haven't seen any adverts. :( She's doing a movie on Lifetime this Sunday at 8pm.
blackcat
1 messages
06-06-07 09:31 PM
Brothers & Sisters [View All]
[font color=brown]Did anyone watch it? Well, if you didn't don't worry, you didn't miss anything. In my opinion, a complete dud. D
Captain_Savem
58 messages
06-04-07 08:46 PM
Traveler
Did you watch?
trigirl
3 messages
05-31-07 09:40 PM

1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | Archive (212)

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •