The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Dexter: Season 3."
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Other Non-Reality TV Shows Forum (Protected)
Original message

Estee 55195 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

09-12-08, 04:01 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Dexter: Season 3."

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 What we know: preseason. (Spoiler... Estee 09-12-08 1
 I just watched S03E01 IceCat 09-12-08 2
 Finally! Caught up. zombiebaby 10-04-08 3
 RE: Dexter: Season 3. MollyTV 12-20-08 4
 RE: Dexter: Season 3. Loree 12-21-08 5
   RE: Dexter: Season 3. MollyTV 12-22-08 6
 RE: Dexter: Season 3. AZ_Leo 01-09-09 7
   RE: Dexter: Season 3. Loree 01-09-09 8

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Estee 55195 desperate attention whore postings

09-12-08, 04:26 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "What we know: preseason. (Spoilers.)"
From the various fall previews:

Dexter will take an innocent life (or an innocent-at-first-glance life), apparently by accident. The consequences of this will echo throughout the season.

As per the end of last season, Dexter has taken Harry's code for his own, which means that now he gets to figure out what to do with it from this point: keep, modify -- reject? There have been statements that Dexter will be more visibly psychopathic this year, but -- what was he for the last two years, exactly?

Jimmy Smits will join the cast, playing a very active DA who takes an interest in Dexter -- as a friend. More surprisingly, Dexter returns the interest with interest. The producers have said this year will be Dexter's first experience with real friendship and male bonding. Worry.

The Rita/Dexter relationship will continue to advance, but not without hitting a few more potholes.

Deborah will be trying to get into a stable, healthy relationship. Something without serial killers or FBI agents who leave her for other cases.

We'll get a look at LaGuerta's life outside the station. (Some long-term fallout from post-Doakes is a reasonable expectation.)

And while it wasn't spoiled at all, we can probably guess that Angel makes yet another horrible dating decision. He's just so good at those.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

IceCat 17313 desperate attention whore postings

09-12-08, 07:47 PM (EST)
Click to EMail IceCat Click to send private message to IceCat Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "I just watched S03E01"

I have to download the episodes via bittorrent and episode one was available. I'm surprised to hear that it hasn't been broadcast yet.

It was good... typical of most season openers for a newish series in that it was a little re-cappish at the beginning and re-established all of the character relationships at the beginning.

There are some hints that the 'Code of Harry' might be a little... mutable.

zombiebaby 7355 desperate attention whore postings

10-04-08, 07:38 AM (EST)
Click to EMail zombiebaby Click to send private message to zombiebaby Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "Finally! Caught up."
I finished Season 2 from Netflix on Monday night and just watched the show last night.

I thought the baby thing was pretty telegraphed with all the lovin' Dexter and Rita were doing. I"m wondering if they really are gonna go down this baby route. Do we really want to see Dex with a baby already?

I found last season, especially the 3rd and 2nd to last episodes riveting. Holding Doakes in the cage and Dex's interaction with him was brilliant acting and shot wonderfully. You see how unbalanced he really is. I was suprised that they got rid of Doakes so early in the series. Was that always planned or did they decide to go a different way? I thought he was a good foil for Dex and they never really got into the questionable shootings on James' case.

I loved how last season we saw a more human Dexter and yet also saw more of the monster. This show is now up there with Lost for me.

Almost as creepy as Wizard of Oz dolls!!!Fancy Footwork by Arkie!

MollyTV 480 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

12-20-08, 09:48 AM (EST)
Click to EMail MollyTV Click to send private message to MollyTV Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Dexter: Season 3."
just did the marathon of season 3...LOVESIT! wow...i think its the best way to watch dexter...

the plots are so convoluted that its easy to forget stuff week to week...but in 2 days my husband and i absolutely were perched...i think it was the best season yet...

jimmy smits was really good as dexters "best friend"....i liked that angle. and i liked the crazy bachelor party setup...

i hope you other people are out there watching....!!
mollytv

Loree 8616 desperate attention whore postings

12-21-08, 04:03 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Loree Click to send private message to Loree Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Dexter: Season 3."
I loved season 3. Not sure why they bothered with that IA woman though. She followed Debra around and talked about Quinn. Then nothing really came of it.

I wonder if they will deal with Rita's past and her first hubby next season. It does make me curious.

MollyTV 480 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

12-22-08, 01:12 AM (EST)
Click to EMail MollyTV Click to send private message to MollyTV Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Dexter: Season 3."
not sure about the IA woman either...except i thought that the show is representin' every (or trying to)ethnicity.

and i sure got fooled when dexter got nabbed in the parking lot for his party...i gasped....

i know she isn't "real"...but that deb is sure a smart detective...she seems to be the only one on the show who actually is doing any solving...lol...

i crack up at dexters little smarmy narratives...

and the 'donuts' is always funny.
molly

AZ_Leo 3526 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

01-09-09, 07:02 PM (EST)
Click to EMail AZ_Leo Click to send private message to AZ_Leo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Dexter: Season 3."
Will add an interesting level to watching:

Dexter' brother and sister are husband and wife

NEW YORK – They play brother and sister on "Dexter." Now in real life, Michael C. Hall and Jennifer Carpenter are husband and wife.

Hall's spokesman, Craig Bankey, said on Friday that the couple eloped in California on New Year's Eve. They'll walk the red carpet together at the Golden Globe Awards on Sunday — the first time publicly acknowledging their relationship.

Loree 8616 desperate attention whore postings

01-09-09, 10:57 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Loree Click to send private message to Loree Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Dexter: Season 3."
Wow! I didn't see that one coming.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •