The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"My Own Worst Enemy - cancelled"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Other Non-Reality TV Shows Forum (Protected)
Original message

grit 4866 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Stuff Magazine Centerfold"

11-13-08, 04:42 PM (EST)
Click to EMail grit Click to send private message to grit Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"My Own Worst Enemy - cancelled"
It's all my fault - whenever I find a show I like it gets cancelled. No word on how many episodes they will air or if they will wrap everything up - not that they've got much to wrap up because they were still setting everything up. I really liked this show - WAH!
  Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: My Own Worst Enemy - cancelled KwietOne 11-13-08 1
 RE: My Own Worst Enemy - cancelled trigirl 11-14-08 2
 RE: My Own Worst Enemy - cancelled Ahtumbreez 11-14-08 3
   RE: My Own Worst Enemy - cancelled Glow 11-20-08 8
 RE: My Own Worst Enemy - cancelled Max Headroom 11-14-08 4
 RE: My Own Worst Enemy - cancelled Snidget 11-14-08 5
 well moonbaby 11-15-08 6
 RE: My Own Worst Enemy - cancelled KwietOne 11-18-08 7
 RE: My Own Worst Enemy - cancelled Ahtumbreez 12-07-08 9
 RE: My Own Worst Enemy - cancelled Ahtumbreez 12-17-08 10
   Was that the end? moonbaby 12-17-08 11
       It was *sniff Ahtumbreez 12-17-08 12
       RE: Was that the end? dragonflies 01-03-09 13

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

KwietOne 1083 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

11-13-08, 08:24 PM (EST)
Click to EMail KwietOne Click to send private message to KwietOne Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: My Own Worst Enemy - cancelled"
Same here! WAH!

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

trigirl 2844 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

11-14-08, 12:07 PM (EST)
Click to EMail trigirl Click to send private message to trigirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: My Own Worst Enemy - cancelled"
How can it be????? I DVR'd it because I said I wasn't going to fall into the network trap and just watched for the first time last night!!!!!! I really like it.

bouncey by Ice

Ahtumbreez 10456 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

11-14-08, 12:22 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Ahtumbreez Click to send private message to Ahtumbreez Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: My Own Worst Enemy - cancelled"
I know, I wah'd to....I'm sad. Lipstick Jungle is also cancelled, my guilty pleasure. another wah!! *sniff

Glow 14353 desperate attention whore postings

11-20-08, 08:28 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Glow Click to send private message to Glow Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: My Own Worst Enemy - cancelled"
Lipstick Jungle is also cancelled

What?!?!

We watched the first to weeks of MOWE and the rest are still on the DVR. We haven't felt motivated to watch it. I guess we can delete them. I'm surprised a show with Christian Slater hasn't done better... of course, I'm surprised he wasn't on a better show.

Max Headroom 10028 desperate attention whore postings

11-14-08, 12:41 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Max%20Headroom Click to send private message to Max%20Headroom Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: My Own Worst Enemy - cancelled"
I hope you're not watching "Life on Mars".

Snidget 43862 desperate attention whore postings

11-14-08, 12:56 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Snidget Click to send private message to Snidget Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: My Own Worst Enemy - cancelled"
At least you can't blame me for this one.

I was afraid it would be one of those that would cancel on me so I avoided it to try to give it a chance at life.

moonbaby 17013 desperate attention whore postings

11-15-08, 01:42 PM (EST)
Click to EMail moonbaby Click to send private message to moonbaby Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "well"
poop.

With this and Pushing Daisies news I am afraid to tune in to anything new. In the meantime there's some total crap on that's not going anywhere.

Doodyheads.

KwietOne 1083 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

11-18-08, 01:21 PM (EST)
Click to EMail KwietOne Click to send private message to KwietOne Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: My Own Worst Enemy - cancelled"
So, Henry's wife, Angie is a spy. Edward's about to find out about his parents. How will this end? Will it end like Las Vegas?

12-07-08, 10:03 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Ahtumbreez Click to send private message to Ahtumbreez Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: My Own Worst Enemy - cancelled"
Saw a promo for Dollhouse (with Eliza Dushku). Looks like a female version of My Own Worst Enemy only more sci-fi-ey. Well, it is by Josh Whedon so it would be wouldn't it?

Christmas at Agbeach 2008

12-17-08, 11:06 AM (EST)
10. "RE: My Own Worst Enemy - cancelled"
The last episode was great, which sucks for the watchers of this show. Grrrr. And then to add insult to injury I watched a tiny bit of what's taking it's place....Momma's Boys. One word: Barf.

I'm so disgusted with NBC, first Journeyman and now My Own Worst Enemy. If it weren't for Chuck I wouldn't even recognize those letters.

Christmas at Agbeach 2008

moonbaby 17013 desperate attention whore postings

12-17-08, 10:53 PM (EST)
Click to EMail moonbaby Click to send private message to moonbaby Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "Was that the end?"
Oh hell. Who killed programmer dude? Edward? Henry? and what did Raymond/Tom's wife do after she saw him kill those bad guys? We need to know!

Can't believe this is gone-and for what? I agree 100% that Momma's Boys is vomitous trash.

12-17-08, 11:55 PM (EST)
12. "It was *sniff"
Horrible isn't it?!

And then I watched the last of Dirty Sexy Money tonight. Again, so many questions, so few answers!

dragonflies 8051 desperate attention whore postings

01-03-09, 09:38 PM (EST)
Click to EMail dragonflies Click to send private message to dragonflies Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Was that the end?"
Totally agree. Complete svckage that they cancelled it. I was just really starting to like Henry.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •