The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
Click here to Login
Login
Click here to see help
Help
Click here to Search the Forum
Search
Click here to post new thread
Topic contains new message
1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | Archive (218)
Conferences Other Non-Reality TV Shows Forum (Protected)
Sort Topics by..... ID | Topic | Author | Date Discussion Information
Oprah's secret
Hello all, On the weekend a friend told me that she had seen a promo for a future Oprah show that was about a secret she was hiding. The
nanrabbit
14 messages
01-25-07 05:29 PM
The New View Review.
...will have to be written by someone else, 'cause I can't be bothered to watch it. I'm just curious about whether Star broke into the set an
Estee
10 messages
01-25-07 01:43 PM
Worst SNL cast members [View All]
We all know who the best members of Saturday Night Live are(I vote for Bill Murray, Eddie Murphy and Will Ferrill), but not too many people co
bacon
26 messages
01-23-07 05:33 PM
What About Earl - Jan 18 Edition
I hope the lack of posts abuot this show don't come from a lack of viewers, because I really like this show and want it to continue.
byoffer
3 messages
01-23-07 12:39 PM
7th Heaven
NOT a favorite.....but is anyone watching the new season on CW? WOW.....it's getting pretty racy. ANd I read that it is based on Eric
Savahnna
3 messages
01-22-07 03:26 PM
Megan Mullally Show
I am not surprised that the Megan Mullally Show was cancelled. IMO, the show couldn't compete w/other talk shows that were more focused, alth
susang
2 messages
01-22-07 02:55 PM
iVillagelive
I watched iV once (it replaced Starting Over in Los Angeles' Noon time slot). Won't watch it again. IMO, the hosts are obnoxious.
susang
1 messages
01-22-07 02:37 PM
Scrubs: the musical.
The single highest compliment I can pay: I would pay to see that on Broadway. Well, a ninety-minute version of that where I
Estee
3 messages
01-19-07 04:37 PM
What About Brian?
Really? What about him? http://images.google.com/images?q=tbn:x- 5JKmIU9F8Y_M:teemix.aufeminin.com/imworld4/stars%2
moonbaby
13 messages
01-16-07 01:24 AM
CSI: Vegas
I'm going to start with a little bit of filler just in case someone missed last night's episode. I think I have forgotten to mention th
samboohoo
7 messages
01-12-07 05:08 PM
How I Met Your Mother
Is it true that Canadians discovered the 80s in 1993? Let's Go to the Mall! http://community.realitytvworld.com/bo
flipxcyd
4 messages
01-10-07 11:46 PM
Deathwatch - The Clock is Already Ticking For... [View All]
Webby mentioned keeping a deathwatch a while back. We've done it different ways, including having people guess which shows would die first, etc
Bebo
36 messages
01-08-07 04:55 PM
ABC can kiss my...
Bad enough they cancel my show (Daybreak) but when I go to watch the streamed video I get the message "Only residents of the United States can w
trigirl
5 messages
01-07-07 09:37 AM
Daybreak
What do you think? I am enjoying it.
trigirl
5 messages
12-18-06 10:22 AM
Nip/Tuck [View All]
Great new episode for the long-awaited new season. The producers were messing with our minds for the first few minutes. Good editing job with the var
Puffy
40 messages
12-14-06 09:11 PM
CSI - Ep. 7.02
Did my recording end suddenly? I do not know who killed Danny Bonaduce? Last thing I saw was that Grissom found a photo or something while exami
trigirl
7 messages
12-07-06 02:46 PM
Prison Break - Season 2 [View All]
Starts tonight! Yay! I know I sure am ready to have some yummy Wentworth eye-candy back on my screen. Let's hope that season 2 can ke
SilverStar
76 messages
12-05-06 12:56 PM
1 vs. 100
I can count two strikes against NBC's newest game show before ever seeing it. 1. It's hosted by Bob Saget, who is probably not in %5
Estee
15 messages
12-04-06 09:55 PM
Has Deal or No Deal jumped the shark?
The series started out as a mega-hot hit. Such a simple concept and potential payday. Howie Mandel is simply marvelous and of course the briefcase gal
Molaholic
2 messages
11-28-06 09:24 PM
Best New Drama: Monarch Cove
I like this show. I saw this on Lifetime on Friday Nights at 11 and it's pretty good. In some way I think it's like the OC mets Prison break since
BillyXow
0 messages
11-24-06 03:31 PM
SciFi Investigates
Anybody watching this new show with Boston Rob? It's sort of like unsolved mysteries but all sorts of wacky stuff is getting investigated: for
PagongRatEater
4 messages
11-20-06 02:07 PM
Ghost Whisperer
I love this show. I think that it is so creative. I love how every episode is different but yet the same. My favorite episode so far has been the orph
CBailey
18 messages
11-13-06 11:27 PM
Hottest Males on TV over 35
Who else turns on Early Edition to drool over Kyle Chandler raise your hand. I'll start by saying ME!!!! As hot as the twenty something
CSHS79
12 messages
11-13-06 11:23 PM
the new adventures of old christine
is anybody lovin this show as much as me? i laugh so hard at all the characters...i love ritchie...and you can't top the "meanie moms
MollyTV
2 messages
11-13-06 11:19 AM
Smith
Has anyone seen this show? And what do you think? I watched it even though the critics have panned it as a snore fest just to see if it
CouchTater
12 messages
11-10-06 09:35 AM

1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | Archive (218)

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •