The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Stop WAR in Ukraine ! http://twitter.com/@euromaidan
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
Click here to Login
Login
Click here to see help
Help
Click here to Search the Forum
Search
Click here to post new thread
Topic contains new message
1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | Archive (212)
Conferences Other Non-Reality TV Shows Forum (Protected)
Sort Topics by..... ID | Topic | Author | Date Discussion Information
The Brave & The Bold
Camp. Deliberate camp. Megacamp.
Estee
1 messages
11-22-08 11:09 AM
The Ex-list
I would watch this every week if they would make Eric Balfour a regular. He was so much hotter as Johnny Diamont than Milo :) http:%
Ahtumbreez
7 messages
11-20-08 08:51 PM
What can you relate to?
What tv shows do you guys feel you can relate to best?? I mean which ones really hit home and when you watch it you feel like you know exactly wha
pantsonfire
5 messages
11-03-08 05:17 PM
My Own Worst Enemy
Premiered tonight, and I am a Christian Slater fan so I had to watch it. What did you think? Without giving anything away all I can say is I found
moonbaby
15 messages
11-03-08 01:39 PM
Bonnie Hunt Show
It will be interesting to see how long The Bonnie Hunt Show lasts. BH is a congenial host, so her show may not last (as was the case for The Mega
susang
0 messages
10-29-08 01:12 PM
CSI Episodes Turned Into Movies
Ok, so has anyone seen the CSI episode “Burked”? Easily one of my favorites…I saw the last few seconds of an ad on tv the other day for a mo
goincrazy
1 messages
10-23-08 11:44 AM
Tribute to Johnny Cash
“Johnny Cash’s America” just screened at the Woodstock Film Festival, but fortunately, it’s coming to TV. On October 23rd at 9 PM ET, th
katescape
0 messages
10-21-08 05:39 PM
Worst of the worst Premieres
Have you anticipated something that you thought was going to be really good, only for it to turn out to be a dud. Or maybe you just "accidently%2
Ahtumbreez
1 messages
10-10-08 08:50 AM
Brothers and Sisters - Season 3 (I think)
Out of everything that happened last night my favorite was a dressed up Nora telling Holly that William had another affair and had a child by her. Lo
Ahtumbreez
3 messages
10-03-08 02:28 PM
Raising the Bar
Anyone besides me watching this show? I like it but I have a hard time not seeing Zach from Saved by the Bell!!! http://comm
KScott
2 messages
09-24-08 07:54 AM
Previews for the New Fall Shows [View All]
Anything intriguing you yet? I just saw a commercial for My Own Worst Enemy with Christian Slater. As a Slaterlover I really hope this i
Ahtumbreez
31 messages
09-21-08 10:08 PM
The final season of The Shield.
I've been waiting for this one for a long time, and I know there are a few other Shield fans on these boards. The finale season starts Tuesday 9%
true
2 messages
09-16-08 03:04 PM
Torchwood [View All]
BBC America show. There's only 3 shows left for this season and I'm sad. I really like this show and Jack is hot. Which begs the ques
Ahtumbreez
28 messages
09-12-08 10:22 PM
Gossip Girl
A new guilty pleasure. Loved it!
trigirl
7 messages
09-05-08 01:59 PM
Jeremiah..
..another D.O.A.? I was kind of enjoying it whenever I could find it on, which was anywhere from 11:00pm until 3:00am. With such regul
foonermints
0 messages
09-02-08 01:02 PM
William Petersen Leaving CSI
Anyone care to speculate how he leaves the show? #1: Leaves with Sara #2: Leaves with the dominatrix chick #3: G
KwietOne
3 messages
09-02-08 09:32 AM
Fear Itself [View All]
Any horror buffs out there catching the new Thursday night series? So far its been pretty good. It has a Night Gallery/Twilight Zone kinda fla
bystander
24 messages
08-22-08 06:58 PM
Today Show: 4th Hour
I rarely watch the Today Show's 4th Hour. Although I like Hoda Kotb, Kathie Lee Gifford is another story. KL constantly talks about her kids. R
susang
1 messages
08-11-08 11:03 AM
Robin Hood - BBC
I have no idea if anyone was watching Season 2 of RH but here goes. I am so upset with the writer's. I can see American writer's bas
Ahtumbreez
0 messages
08-05-08 02:20 PM
Burn Notice Season 2
Starts tonight. Thank goodness. I was running out of drool worthy men. http://community.realitytvworld.com/boa- ds/U
Ahtumbreez
5 messages
07-26-08 11:30 AM
Nip Tuck
Does anyone know when Nip Tuck starts?
eericarenee
2 messages
07-22-08 00:43 AM
Dexter
[font color="maroon"]I LVOE this show!! I wish I could watch the Showtime version. Very funny, very dark, very intelligent.
nailbone
10 messages
07-19-08 03:15 PM
Red Eye
"Red Eye" is a news/current events talk show that I've read described as the "McLaughlin Group on steroids". It reminds me of OT here - i
Rebel Crown
1 messages
06-22-08 09:08 PM
The GreanTeem
Look out for this show this fall. I organized their coach and production crap. Sat in on some filming in Lancaster, CA. D
mattben
0 messages
06-21-08 00:07 AM
American Gladiators anyone?
Has anybody watched the New season of American Gladiators? I really dig phoenix on there, Did you watch the new event Hit and run, pretty sick..
monitoring you
1 messages
06-19-08 01:59 PM

1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | Archive (212)

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •