The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Prison Break - Season 2"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Other Non-Reality TV Shows Forum (Protected)
Original message

SilverStar 6205 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

08-21-06, 09:55 AM (EST)
Click to EMail SilverStar Click to send private message to SilverStar Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Prison Break - Season 2"
Starts tonight! Yay!

I know I sure am ready to have some yummy Wentworth eye-candy back on my screen. Let's hope that season 2 can keep up the intensity and interest now that they've (finally!) escaped.

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Prison Break - Season 2 bullzeye 08-21-06 1
   RE: Prison Break - Season 2 SilverStar 08-21-06 3
       RE: Prison Break - Season 2 bullzeye 08-21-06 6
 RE: Prison Break - Season 2 brvnkrz 08-21-06 2
   RE: Prison Break - Season 2 SilverStar 08-21-06 4
       RE: Prison Break - Season 2 brvnkrz 08-21-06 7
 RE: Prison Break - Season 2 Bebo 08-21-06 5
 Grrrrrrr brvnkrz 08-22-06 8
   RE: Grrrrrrr DearAbby 08-22-06 10
       RE: Grrrrrrr brvnkrz 08-22-06 12
 RE: Prison Break - Season 2 KwietOne 08-22-06 9
   RE: Prison Break - Season 2 SilverStar 08-22-06 11
 RE: Prison Break - Season 2 bullzeye 08-22-06 13
 Epsiode 2 bullzeye 08-30-06 14
 Episode 3 bullzeye 09-05-06 15
   RE: Episode 3 djandy 09-06-06 16
 Episode 4 bullzeye 09-12-06 17
   RE: Episode 4 djandy 09-12-06 18
       RE: Episode 4 bullzeye 09-12-06 19
   RE: Episode 4 SilverStar 09-13-06 20
       RE: Episode 4 dragonflies 09-22-06 22
 RE: Prison Break - Season 2 bullzeye 09-19-06 21
 Episode 5 bullzeye 09-26-06 23
   RE: Episode 5 dragonflies 09-26-06 24
       RE: Episode 5 SilverStar 09-26-06 25
   RE: Episode 5 SilverStar 09-26-06 26
       RE: Episode 5 flipxcyd 09-26-06 27
       RE: Episode 5 dragonflies 09-27-06 28
       RE: Episode 5 bullzeye 10-02-06 32
   RE: Episode 5 sittem 09-27-06 29
       RE: Episode 5 djandy 09-28-06 30
           RE: Episode 5 sittem 10-01-06 31
 Episode 6 bullzeye 10-03-06 33
   RE: Episode 6 SilverStar 10-03-06 34
       RE: Episode 6 emydi 10-03-06 35
       RE: Episode 6 bullzeye 10-03-06 36
           RE: Episode 6 emydi 10-03-06 38
               RE: Episode 6 bullzeye 10-04-06 39
   RE: Episode 6 trigirl 10-03-06 37
 Episode 7 SilverStar 10-24-06 40
   RE: Episode 7 trigirl 10-24-06 41
   RE: Episode 7 Glow 10-25-06 42
       RE: Episode 7 sittem 11-02-06 53
   RE: Episode 7 dragonflies 10-25-06 43
   RE: Episode 7 bullzeye 10-30-06 44
 Episode 8. bullzeye 10-31-06 45
   RE: Episode 8. djandy 10-31-06 46
       RE: Episode 8. bullzeye 10-31-06 47
       RE: Episode 8. trigirl 10-31-06 48
   RE: Episode 8. SilverStar 10-31-06 49
       RE: Episode 8. dragonflies 11-01-06 52
 No wonder they were able to escape shakes the clown 10-31-06 50
   RE: No wonder they were able to esc... bullzeye 10-31-06 51
   RE: No wonder they were able to esc... HeavenlyGrl 11-14-06 56
       RE: No wonder they were able to esc... shakes the clown 11-15-06 57
           Just as I predicted.. true 11-16-06 58
               RE: Just as I predicted.. shakes the clown 11-16-06 59
                   RE: Just as I predicted.. true 11-16-06 60
 Out of Commission bullzeye 11-05-06 54
 Episode 9 dragonflies 11-07-06 55
 Nov. 20 Episode djandy 11-21-06 61
   RE: Nov. 20 Episode SilverStar 11-21-06 62
       RE: Nov. 20 Episode emydi 11-22-06 63
           RE: Nov. 20 Episode dragonflies 11-22-06 64
   RE: Nov. 20 Episode shakes the clown 11-22-06 65
       RE: Nov. 20 Episode bullzeye 11-22-06 66
       RE: Nov. 20 Episode djandy 11-22-06 67
 Fall Finale SilverStar 11-28-06 68
   RE: Fall Finale djandy 11-28-06 69
   RE: Fall Finale bullzeye 12-01-06 70
   RE: Fall Finale dragonflies 12-01-06 71
 Tweener in car crash SilverStar 12-03-06 72
   RE: Tweener in car crash brvnkrz 12-03-06 73
       RE: Tweener in car crash SilverStar 12-03-06 74
       RE: Tweener in car crash SilverStar 12-04-06 75
           RE: Tweener in car crash brvnkrz 12-05-06 76

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

bullzeye 4956 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Stuff Magazine Centerfold"

08-21-06, 11:02 AM (EST)
Click to EMail bullzeye Click to send private message to bullzeye Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Prison Break - Season 2"
With you 100% Been looking forward to this for months! My only regret is that they did not re-broadcast the finale from last season - I have a feeling I'll be a bit rusty.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

08-21-06, 12:00 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SilverStar Click to send private message to SilverStar Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Prison Break - Season 2"
Yeah, I basically forget what happened at the end of last season other than that they finally broke out and were being chased. I bet Fox has recaps on their site, I might have to go read them.

Handcrafted by RollDdice

08-21-06, 12:30 PM (EST)
Click to EMail bullzeye Click to send private message to bullzeye Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Prison Break - Season 2"
Oooooh - good idea! Off to look for one now - thanks!

brvnkrz 20491 desperate attention whore postings

08-21-06, 11:52 AM (EST)
Click to EMail brvnkrz Click to send private message to brvnkrz Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Prison Break - Season 2"
Heh, I just came here to start a new thread. *hops*. Can't wait.

Sig by Bob-Because gay sheep jokes never grow old

08-21-06, 12:01 PM (EST)
4. "RE: Prison Break - Season 2"
Slowpoke.

Handcrafted by RollDdice

08-21-06, 06:42 PM (EST)
Click to EMail brvnkrz Click to send private message to brvnkrz Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Prison Break - Season 2"
It's this stupid thing called a career. It can really put a dent in my posting sometimes.

Bebo 20880 desperate attention whore postings

08-21-06, 12:17 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Bebo Click to send private message to Bebo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Prison Break - Season 2"
We've been doing a countdown at my house.

I'm psyched about season 2 since they've added William Fichtner to the mix. Strong casting decisions like that can only improve the show.

08-22-06, 00:22 AM (EST)
8. "Grrrrrrr"
Are they going to re air the premier anytime soon? *sigh* Comcast had an outage in my neighborhood. I lost internet and cable until just a few minutes ago so I didn't get to see or DVR the show. *sigh*

DearAbby 2959 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

08-22-06, 09:21 AM (EST)
Click to EMail DearAbby Click to send private message to DearAbby Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Grrrrrrr"
It airs again Wednesday night at 9:00 on Fox and also at 5:00 Sunday afternoon on FX. I missed it, too, and I've already got the DVR set again.

Vintage tribephyl 2006

Eastern Daylight Time. Check your local listings. </announcer voice>

08-22-06, 09:55 AM (EST)
12. "RE: Grrrrrrr"
Yay!! Thank you so much.
Now I have to leave the thread until then so nothing else gets spoiled for me. thank you again. You made my day.

KwietOne 1083 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

08-22-06, 02:13 AM (EST)
Click to EMail KwietOne Click to send private message to KwietOne Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Prison Break - Season 2"
I suppose it's safe to post given I'm west coast.

OMG!!!

Robin Tunney's character is dead!

The guys sure look better in street clothes than the prison blue.

08-22-06, 09:48 AM (EST)
11. "RE: Prison Break - Season 2"
*gasp!* I know. I was shocked that they killed off Veronica. Didn't see that one coming.

Heh. I thought Michael looked really bad in that cream colored suit. I liked his prison uniform. *grin*

A Tribe work of art

08-22-06, 10:16 AM (EST)
13. "RE: Prison Break - Season 2"
Wow! And more WOW!

What an episode - on the edge of my seat the entire time - until Veronica was killed at which point I jumped up and yelled WTF???? Didn't see that one coming at all.

I love the FBI character Malone - it appears they are setting up a "Fugitive" type interplay between he and Michael - I have a feeling he will play an important part in revealing what actually happened with Lincoln.

Can't wait until next week!

A birthday present from Tribe

08-30-06, 11:50 AM (EST)
14. "Epsiode 2"
I think that the lack of commentary on Episode 2 by all us PB fans has to do with a general feeling of letdown after such an outstanding season premiere. I know that I was absolutely blown away last week and probably over-anticipated the next episode, but quite frankly - I was getting a little bored of Monday's show.

I'm not worried - it is a long season after all and there are enough subplots taking shape to keep me well interested until they show us the next "WTF" turn of events.

Anyone else feel this way?

09-05-06, 10:37 AM (EST)
15. "Episode 3"
LAST EDITED ON 09-05-06 AT 10:40 AM (EST)

Well - a couple of interesting twists and turns for our lads on the run. Interesting, no mention at all of T-Bag, Tweener, Haywire or Abruzzi in this episode, the entire focus on Michael, Lincoln, Sucre and C-Note. I actually liked that, it made it easier to follow the storyline.

Surprised (though I should never be suprised with this show), that Bellick and Geary have hooked up and that Sara's dad is being named as the next VP. This certainly would explain his not even looking at Lincoln's file on the clemency plea. Strange that we have now seen three full episodes without so much as a stray shot of the President. Hmmmm, makes me wonder if there were some casting issues between seasons.

Found it somewhat hard to believe that Lincoln recovered enough from his bullet wound to be able to run at a full tilt, but didn't disturb me enough to detract.

Any other thoughts or comments?

djandy 1711 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

09-06-06, 11:36 AM (EST)
Click to EMail djandy Click to send private message to djandy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: Episode 3"
I am enjoying seeing all of the fruits of the pre-planning labor that Michael did before going to prison. I am not happy to see Bellick back in the game. I thought we were rid of him for good.

C-Note's back story is heart wrenching. They should give him a pardon. In fact, Michael and Linc should have pardons too. But then I guess we wouldn't have a TV show. Oh well, I'm enjoying the ride.

djandy

09-12-06, 10:16 AM (EST)
17. "Episode 4"
Well - lot's of nail-biting moments last night! I thought the back and forth of "whose side is Nika on?" was really well done. And, another escapee now dead! I really thought that story-line was going to last for the rest of this season at a minimum.

Can T-Bag get any creepier? That look on his face when he saw the daughter in the front seat of the car made me shudder.

Anyone else fiding the sidebar with Sara a bit of a snore-fest? When will we finally see the President? Is Pope done for good or will he somehow return? So many questions.

09-12-06, 10:36 AM (EST)
Click to EMail djandy Click to send private message to djandy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: Episode 4"
I wish T-Bag was the one dead. He is creepy.

Some speculation ... when Michael said to Sara that there is a way he can protect her and that it’s already in her possession, I thought of the origami crane that she was looking at a few ep's ago. Any other guesses?

djandy

09-12-06, 11:04 AM (EST)
19. "RE: Episode 4"
Agree - something to do with the bird sounds feasible. Though as I recall, when Sara opened it, it simply said that there was a plan to make things all right. So I wonder if that was just a message and that maybe there is something else - ie., her mobile phone? A number she is supposed to call at some point?

I can't believe how much I am enjoying this show!

09-13-06, 11:06 AM (EST)
20. "RE: Episode 4"
Let me just get my shallowness out of the way here. *grin*
Who knew that a buzz cut and a bath towel could make Tweener so hot?! *fans self*
And Michael calling Sarah. The pain in his voice? *melt*

Ok. I'm done. For now.

I also enjoyed the way Nika kept switching back and forth. I was surprised every time. Very well done.

T-bag is uber creepy, but he makes the show interesting, to say the least. heh. Can't wait for next week when Linc and Michael meet up with him!

I was sure that the motel they were going to was going to be where Tweener was staying, but the second Abruzzi walked into that room, I knew it was a set up. I thought that was well done as well. I really enjoyed this episode!

Looks like we get to see Sucre next episode. I love him. I want his story to work out.

A Tribe work of art

dragonflies 8051 desperate attention whore postings

09-22-06, 03:24 PM (EST)
Click to EMail dragonflies Click to send private message to dragonflies Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
22. "RE: Episode 4"
I agree with everything you said. I found myself fanning myself way too many times, even with DH watching too.

So the # on the origami is disconnected. It must mean something else then. What?

Go Pack!

09-19-06, 10:20 AM (EST)
21. "RE: Prison Break - Season 2"
Well, last night's episode raised more questions than answers for me. I am perplexed about the Origami clue - a phone number that has been out of service for 17 years? A housing development where the silo was supposed to be? What will they do now - continue to search for the cash, or high tail it out of there?

Strangely sad that Tweener and the young girl had to part ways, but happy that she helped him by leaving her car keys for him and not ratting him out. Curious to know what has happened to Haywire - we haven't seen anything to do with him since the season premiere.

09-26-06, 11:39 AM (EST)
23. "Episode 5"
LAST EDITED ON 09-26-06 AT 11:39 AM (EST)

*Crickets*

Be back in a few days for my thoughts on ep 5 - off to catch a flight to LA.

09-26-06, 12:30 PM (EST)
Click to EMail dragonflies Click to send private message to dragonflies Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
24. "RE: Episode 5"
I was able to tape it last night. Will watch tomorrow and report back.

Go Pack!

Wentworth is still sooo hot.

09-26-06, 01:30 PM (EST)
25. "RE: Episode 5"
I watched. I will make a post below bullzeye's, so as not to spoil it for you, dflies.

But I just had to say, Wenty was extra sexy last night! Enjoy! *drools*

09-26-06, 01:45 PM (EST)
26. "RE: Episode 5"
Great episode! Another edge-of-my-seat thriller.

How effing creepy is T-Bag?! He totally makes me squirm in my chair because he icks me out so bad. I love it. But how did he end up in that woman's bedroom? I thought she was just playing him to get to Linc, but did she end up sleeping with him? I was shocked that she was alive. I was expecting to see that ice pick sticking out of her head.

Booooo! to Tweener being caught. I was really starting to like him. (and no, not just because he's totally hot with his buzz cut. newp. not at all. ) So do we think he narced on the guys? I don't think he did. That annoying know-it-all FBI guy wouldn't have just sent 1 cop to the house to investigate if that were the case. Or did I miss something and the slutty woman called the cops? I was really tired last night, so I might have missed something.

Michael yelling at t-bag was totally sexy. You tell him! Rowr!

What's with the phone numbers that he keeps sending Sarah? Is he going to send her a secret decoder oragami swan next? heh.

Like I said, I was totally wiped. What else happened?

I LVOE this show!

flipxcyd 1053 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

09-26-06, 03:35 PM (EST)
Click to EMail flipxcyd Click to send private message to flipxcyd Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
27. "RE: Episode 5"
Hey, I have an idea...someone start up a game for this show like TAR Casino or PTTE...sort of like, who's next to be offed or caught....hmmmm....

An arkiegrl siggie

09-27-06, 00:28 AM (EST)
28. "RE: Episode 5"
Ok, watched it tonight. It was good. A little more predictible in some places. But watching Michael is just too good. *swoon*

Ok, so anyway, I too thought the chick was gonna have that ice pick sticking out of her head. Not sure how the copy got there, but it is totally unrelated to Tweener.

And what is going on with Sara and that FBI dude?

Go Pack!

10-02-06, 10:59 AM (EST)
32. "RE: Episode 5"
A bit late with my comments but agree it was another great episode! I loved seeing Haywire back - he's so freaky it's actually funny! Getting a bit frustrated with the origami swans and the out of service phone numbers but I expect that they will reveal this in the near future. Also disappointed that Tweener was caught - hated him last season, started to like him this season, albeit for different reasons that some. Not certain who called the cops to that woman's house but agree - don't think it has anything to do with Tweener.

Can't wait for tonight!

sittem 4186 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

09-27-06, 02:01 AM (EST)
Click to EMail sittem Click to send private message to sittem Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
29. "RE: Episode 5"
It's fun for me to read the commentary here after reading the summary on the Fox website. I give them credit - they do a very thorough job with their summaries for those who can't see the show or who need to check up on a detail. But, there's nothing nlike being able to come here and get some other insite into the episode.

Overall I'm still enjoying the show even though I can't see it for real. The pics on the website also help me to visualize it a little bit.

2002 IceCat Originals, Inc. All rights reserved.

09-28-06, 09:35 AM (EST)
30. "RE: Episode 5"
Sittem,

Good to hear from you. Are you enjoying Africa?

djandy

10-01-06, 07:06 PM (EST)
Click to EMail sittem Click to send private message to sittem Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
31. "RE: Episode 5"
Yeah - it's been good, but so much to share. I made a few brief comments about today's activities on the TAR LL. Work is busy and very challenging at the school. Weather is hot, but should break a bit in about a month. Life is a challenge and takes a lot of physical energy fighting the heat and the effort it takes to do the everyday things in life taken so much for granted in North America.

10-03-06, 10:35 AM (EST)
33. "Episode 6"
Wow - the body count grows by two more! Perhaps we should start the "picks to the end" game as someone suggested.

Very disappointed that Tweener is gone for good (I think). But loved how he fooled Malone into taking him to see Debra Jean instead of ratting out the others. What could have Anne (the policewoman), possibly said to Sucre to have him turn on the boys like that? And were you as surprised as I was that they actually found the cash? Yet another origami note to Sarah - will we get to read it before she is set up and/or killed? Ever since they killed off Veronica I no longer believe that anyone is safe.

Haywire building a raft to sail to Holland? Too funny! Yet another great episode!! Hope you peeps enjoyed it too.

10-03-06, 12:25 PM (EST)
34. "RE: Episode 6"
I was upset by a lot of things last night.

-Michael and Linc going their seperate ways. How could Linc not know it was a set-up? And come on, we all know that Michael is the brains of the operation. Linc should've stuck with him, and they could've figured out how to get LJ together. I forsee bad things happening here.

-If Tweener is really dead, I will be pissed. I'm still holding on to some hope that it's just a flesh wound. /denial
Loved when he went to the girl's house. Awww!

-Sucre turning on the guys? Say it isn't so! He has always been one of my favorites. He better not backstab Michael. Grrrrrr.

- 3 more weeks until a new episode?! Nooooooooooo! *cries*

A Tribe work of art

emydi 13669 desperate attention whore postings

10-03-06, 12:42 PM (EST)
Click to EMail emydi Click to send private message to emydi Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
35. "RE: Episode 6"
That FBI dude is a freak! Very interesting character though and suitable opponent for Michael. I was shocked by the Tweener twist...did not see it coming that it was the girl's house. I think he is dead though unfortunately...good character dev for him so maybe I'm wrong.

I didn't understand what the FBI dude was saying about his past nemesis...he never caught him right? That's why he still has his pic/file out or does he have it out bc this case reminds me of that old one and he actually shot the guy? Is he going to leave Tweener against his FBI truck?

I too thought Linc was not too smart for leaving Michael but love is blind.

I think Haywire stuff is not even funny I ffed my dvr through it...what possible relevance does it have to story? It was just bothersome to me.

Sucre...could he just be trying to get more $$ to win back his woman? why turn them in now?

10-03-06, 03:14 PM (EST)
36. "RE: Episode 6"
3 weeks? Shades of Season 1 all over again.....damn.

10-03-06, 04:27 PM (EST)
Click to EMail emydi Click to send private message to emydi Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
38. "RE: Episode 6"
its baseball I think that is why they started the show in mid August this year. We have had a good group of eps and we are hooked and will come back in Nov.

10-04-06, 10:29 AM (EST)
39. "RE: Episode 6"
That makes perfect sense. I just hope they don't "stop & start" us too many times this year and that they realize they have quite a loyal group of addicts fan base that looks forward to each episode.

trigirl 2844 desperate attention whore postings

10-03-06, 03:36 PM (EST)
Click to EMail trigirl Click to send private message to trigirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
37. "RE: Episode 6"
I didn't see previews, so you guys may know more than I do.

I think they are just making it look like Sucre is turning on them. He may be growing a conscience about T-Bag and is planning something so that T-Bag doesn't get a cent.

I didn't like Tweener at all last year, but really, really liked him this season. In a way, it is better for Tweener to go out with a bang than to end up back in the slammer.

10-24-06, 09:53 AM (EST)
40. "Episode 7"
LAST EDITED ON 10-24-06 AT 09:55 AM (EST)

So glad to have this show back on.

I was seriously upset when I thought that Sucre was turning on all the guys, and seriously happy when it turned out that he and Michael were in on it together. It's too bad they had to do that to C-Note though.

Grrrrrrrrr! T-bag has the money? Grrrrrrrrrrr!
ETA- Oh, and do we really think he's going to see that woman? Uh. Wouldn't she have moved by now? Especially after she heard that he broke out of prison?

Finally the mystery of the oragami swans is revealed. I almost thought about trying to decode that last one myself, but that would be a bit pathetic. Heh.

I really don't like the FBI investigator dude. (Can't even remember his name.) I don't care about his storyline at all. Hopefully they kill him off soon. If they're going to kill my Tweener, they can sure as heck kill off this dude.

One word: GOTHMOG!

10-24-06, 12:02 PM (EST)
Click to EMail trigirl Click to send private message to trigirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
41. "RE: Episode 7"
According to tv.com this was episode 8. Not sure if we are wrong or they are...

I really like C-Note. Don't think it is going to end well for him though. Heard a rumour that everyone but the prinicpals would be killed off by the end of the season. Does that mean the entire season or just the "fall season". Looks like only a few more episodes until the 'fall finale'.

Wondered how Linc was going to nab LJ. Love it!!!!

2.09 Unearthed 10/30/2006
2.10 Rendezvous 11/6/2006
2.11 Coyote 11/13/2006
2.12 The Giving Tree 11/20/2006

Glow 14353 desperate attention whore postings

10-25-06, 08:08 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Glow Click to send private message to Glow Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
42. "RE: Episode 7"
LAST EDITED ON 10-25-06 AT 08:22 AM (EST)

LAST EDITED ON 10-25-06 AT 08:09 AM (EST)

I missed it. I was listening to the cellcert when DH was watching it and he deleted it by accident. *sigh* He does that a lot. Anybody know where I can get a full recap?

eta~ found a recap here

11-02-06, 05:16 PM (EST)
53. "RE: Episode 7"
Fox recaps are the only way I can "see" the show this year. That and a few 30 second snatches on Y.T.

I'd forgotten it was back last week so it was a bonus to read about two shows this week.

10-25-06, 01:01 PM (EST)
43. "RE: Episode 7"
I so enjoyed this. I was ROFLMAO when Michael met up with Sucre,and then again when TBag was driving down the street with the money.

The FBI dude is really bugging me too.

Oh, and just so we are all very clear on this, Wentworth Miller is mine! I think I need me a Wentworth siggie

a Seana original

10-30-06, 11:46 AM (EST)
44. "RE: Episode 7"
A bit late to the discussion as I was out of town last week, but finally watched it yesterday. First, agree it is great to have the show back on - I really missed it, and the discussions that take place over here. Tons of stuff going on, but I found myself groaning on occassion - the writers are really pulling out all the stops aren't they? What I mean is, just as you think there is a light at the end of the tunnel (ie., Sucre and Michael hooking up to reveal the T-Bag trickery), they not only reveal T-Bag switched out the cash but then almost drown poor Sucre! It just seems that the poor lads rarely catch a break.

That said, looking forward to tonite!

10-31-06, 10:24 AM (EST)
45. "Episode 8."
Wow - what an episode that was! Where to start? Michael interviewing Malone's wife and figuring out the skeleton in his closet (or, more accurately, in his backyard)? Lincoln getting caught? No IMHO, the most exciting/chilling part of last night had to be Bellick removing the stiches on T-Bag's hand - I must say, that made me more than a little nauseous! Can't decide which one of them is creepier!

10-31-06, 10:33 AM (EST)
46. "RE: Episode 8."
How is Michael going to spring Linc & LJ? You know he has a plan...

djandy

10-31-06, 10:57 AM (EST)
47. "RE: Episode 8."
Good question - but first, he would need to figure out that they were caught? He is on his way to the hotel, perhaps if they don't show that's when he will realize something is up. Methinks the hotel stay will be brief, given Malone is onto them.

10-31-06, 11:10 AM (EST)
48. "RE: Episode 8."
I believe I read somewhere a possible spoiler about how Linc and LJ might get away.

Hidden Text:

Papa Burrows comes out to play.

10-31-06, 11:39 AM (EST)
49. "RE: Episode 8."
A transcript of my reaction to Linc getting caught:

"Nooooooo!
Sh*it! (repeat 4 times)
*pound fist on leg*
F*ck! (repeat 2 times)
*pound fist on couch cushion instead of leg* (I really hit my leg hard. It hurt. LOL.)
Michael had better save them."

I can't wait until next week when Michael and Sara are re-united!

A Tribe work of art

11-01-06, 08:32 AM (EST)
52. "RE: Episode 8."
*giggle* I can just picture you doing that. Well, not really, since I'm not sure what you look like, but still.

I was all curled up (it's cold here) and saying, NO, NO, NO!

Thanks Sharnina & PL

shakes the clown 3366 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

10-31-06, 01:08 PM (EST)
Click to EMail shakes%20the%20clown Click to send private message to shakes%20the%20clown Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
50. "No wonder they were able to escape"
Apparently they all have the power of teleportation.

This show is getting so unrealistic its really starting to ruin the show. Unless I missed something and now the USA is the size of a shopping mall parking lot. One second they're in Utah, then they're in Colorado or New Mexico or Kansas or Chicago or New York City or Vegas. For people wanted on a nationwide manhunt they sure do get around really easy.

And did the FBI agent go all the way back to Colorado to unbury that body or is that a different body?

This show is getting beyond ridiculous.

10-31-06, 02:03 PM (EST)
51. "RE: No wonder they were able to escape"
Now that I think about it, the show does require a person to suspend disbelief and has so since day 1. I mean when you think about Michael's tattoo's alone it is a pretty far reaching concept. But, most of the show's faithful have been pretty quick to do exactly that - it's entertainment after all, not a depiction of real life events and/or probablities.

Sit back and enjoy with the rest of us...

HeavenlyGrl 77 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

11-14-06, 05:58 PM (EST)
Click to EMail HeavenlyGrl Click to send private message to HeavenlyGrl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
56. "RE: No wonder they were able to escape"
I believe that in order to enjoy this show, you have to know that it is a little on the unrealistic side. That's half the addiction, thinking, "Now, how is Micheal going to get them out of THIS one?". T-Bag just won't die no matter how many times he gets stabbed, shot or how many body parts are cut off, and in the end, Sucre is always gonna show up to save the day for Micheal. I LOVE THIS SHOW!

11-15-06, 04:59 PM (EST)
Click to EMail shakes%20the%20clown Click to send private message to shakes%20the%20clown Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
57. "RE: No wonder they were able to escape"
I'm sorry but this show just gets dumber and dumber and more unrealistic every episode. Its like they are thumbing their noses at the audience and basically saying that we are too stupid to notice how dumb this show is getting.

The whole desert scene was just retarded...one second Sucre is who knows where the next second he is in new mexico. One second Lincoln is in Colorado, five minutes later he also pops up in new mexico.

Aren't these guys supposed to be like the most wanted men in America...with their pictures plastered all over the place? yet, they travel around the country with more ease than an Amtrack train.

I guess if you don't mind shows that clearly think you're an idiot go right ahead and keep loving this farce...i expect a little more from my entertainment.

true 9689 desperate attention whore postings

11-16-06, 08:33 AM (EST)
Click to EMail true Click to send private message to true Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
58. "Just as I predicted.."
...a year ago.

http://community.realitytvworld.com/boards/DCForumID45/480.shtml#62

I ##### and complain about how stupid this show has become during each new episode. Still, I can't seem to make that final break from dreamy Michael.

11-16-06, 01:35 PM (EST)
59. "RE: Just as I predicted.."
yep, you definitely called it. I also keep watching, but unlike when it first came on last year I am no longer looking forward to each episode. Now I just watch it because there isn't anything else to do at 7:00 on a Monday...and I don't care about Monda Night Football.

Its gotten to the point now where I watch about half the show on TIVO, but once the clock hits 8:20 or so I cut it off and go watch Heroes on TIVO..and then come back and finish PB afterwards...or sometimes the next day.

true 9689 desperate attention whore postings

11-16-06, 04:52 PM (EST)
Click to EMail true Click to send private message to true Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
60. "RE: Just as I predicted.."

>
>Its gotten to the point now
>where I watch about half
>the show on TIVO, but
>once the clock hits 8:20
>or so I cut it
>off and go watch Heroes
>on TIVO..and then come back
>and finish PB afterwards...or sometimes
>the next day.

LOL, that's pretty much how I watch everything now. Fast forwarding through endless commercials is almost better than sex. Ok, who am I kidding, it is better.

11-05-06, 11:41 AM (EST)
54. "Out of Commission"
In case anyone is/will wonder, I am in Europe for the next two weeks and won't be able to provide any input - enjoy the next two weeks - I'll be back to see what happened!

11-07-06, 00:14 AM (EST)
55. "Episode 9"
It was so nice seeing so much of Michael tonight. That is all.

Go Pack!
I really need a Wentworth Miller siggie.

11-21-06, 03:47 PM (EST)
61. "Nov. 20 Episode"
Glad that Sarah got away. Now how will Michael and Linc escape from evil FBI guy? How are they going to wrap this up in just 1 more episode? Will it be back in the Spring, or is it not coming back until next Fall?

djandy

11-21-06, 04:51 PM (EST)
62. "RE: Nov. 20 Episode"
I hope they kill the FBI guy. He seriously pisses me off.

I was really worried that Sucre's plane would be shot down, until I saw the teaser for next week where it looks like they parachute out of the plane.

I'm pretty sure it will return before next fall. This is the "fall finale", whatever that means. Maybe it will come back in February, like Lost? They did this last year, but I don't remember how long it was in between episodes.

11-22-06, 10:59 AM (EST)
63. "RE: Nov. 20 Episode"
It came back in March last year

I hope it comes back earlier..maybe after 24's 1st show which will be 2 hours on Monday in mid Jan.

11-22-06, 11:24 AM (EST)
64. "RE: Nov. 20 Episode"
I hope it restarts earlier too. First no Sawyer fix, then no Michael fix. Sheesh!

Go Pack!

11-22-06, 01:07 PM (EST)
65. "RE: Nov. 20 Episode"
>Glad that Sarah got away.
>Now how will Michael and
>Linc escape from evil FBI
>guy?

I think its pretty obvious. I didn't even see the previews and I called it....Sucre will jump out of the plane and land on top of the FBI guy.

And then in the very next scene they will all be somewhere 2000 miles away.

11-22-06, 01:21 PM (EST)
66. "RE: Nov. 20 Episode"
Sucre will jump out of the plane and land on top of the FBI guy.

And then in the very next scene they will all be somewhere 2000 miles away.

You know - somehow it wouldn't surpise me in the least if that's exactly what happens! Thankfully, I was again able to suspend disbelief and once again, enjoyed the episode and like others (not Shakes), am hoping for a quick return in 2007.

Does anyone know what happened to Haywire? Last I recall he was building a raft to go to Holland - haven't heard a thing since.

11-22-06, 02:17 PM (EST)
67. "RE: Nov. 20 Episode"
LOL!

djandy

11-28-06, 10:47 AM (EST)
68. "Fall Finale"
Woohoo! FBI guy is dead! (hopefully) Loved that Kellerman turned on them and has decided to help Michael and Linc. For the time being at least.

Sara, Sara, Sara. *sigh* Why did you throw away that phone? How is Michael going to find you now??

T-Bag *shudder* I didn't get why that woman seemed so happy that he was paying her attention. She wasn't a troll or anything. I guess he's supposed to be charming, but I can't get past how much he icks me out. Kudos to the actor- he plays him perfectly.

Yay to Sucre not dying! I wish we would've seen more of him this episode.

They've only been on the run for 10 days?? Wow. They sure have done a lot in a short time! Heh. (I don't care if some aspects of the show are totally unrealistic. It still entertains the heck out of me. It's no worse than Lost, which is just complete nonsense. And yes, I still watch Lost, too.)

I'm glad that it's only going to be 2 months until new episodes. That's not too bad. And I just bought Season 1 on dvd, so I can get my Wentworth fix whenever I need it.

11-28-06, 01:18 PM (EST)
69. "RE: Fall Finale"
I'm also glad the show will start again in January. By the time it started last year, I had forgotten what was going on.

djandy

12-01-06, 10:36 AM (EST)
70. "RE: Fall Finale"
Well - a great ending to the fall episodes! Somehow I doubt that we have seen the last of Malone though. Agree - the character that plays T-Bag is great, as much as the character itself creeps me out!

Really wondering about Sara - some of her actions and decisions make we wonder if she is playing with a full deck. And who was the guy writing the notes to Kim - have we seen him before?

Does it really make sense that the CO gave up so easily and is aready back in Fox River? I didn't think the justice system worked that quickly.

Looking forward to a short hiatus before we are back in the New Year.

12-01-06, 03:15 PM (EST)
71. "RE: Fall Finale"
Don't forget, he's mine!

I had to watch this episode over 2 nights, thanks to a long phone call. But it was still great. It makes some sense that FBI guy is dead. He hadn't been himself for the past day or two. Wasn't very analytical, getting in Michael's brain too much, etc.

12-03-06, 03:28 PM (EST)
72. "Tweener in car crash"
From Reuters

LOS ANGELES (Reuters) - Actor Lane Garrison of the popular U.S. television show "Prison Break" was in a car accident late on Saturday that killed a 17-year-old boy and injured two other teenagers, Beverly Hills police said on Sunday.

Garrison, 26, was inside his sport utility vehicle when it crashed into a tree in Beverly Hills at about 11:50 p.m. local time, Sergeant Shan Davis said, adding that police were still investigating which of the car's four occupants was driving and what caused the collision.

Garrison received minor injuries, but a 17-year-old boy was pronounced dead at Cedars Sinai Medical Center following the accident. Two 15-year-old girls were also injured, one critically.

Garrison plays "Tweener" on the Fox jailhouse drama "Prison Break."

So sad. I hope alcohol or drugs weren't involved.

12-03-06, 04:21 PM (EST)
73. "RE: Tweener in car crash"
You beat me. I just came here to post the story.
I hope drugs and alcohol weren't involved either. Although it doesn't change the outcome, sadly.
It did raise questions for me though. Such as what is a 26 year old man doing with a 17 year old boy and two 15 year old girls at midnight. Unless they are relatives.

Lookie what Tribe made me.

12-03-06, 08:13 PM (EST)
74. "RE: Tweener in car crash"
I wondered the exact same thing, about why he was with people so much younger than him and if they were possibly family. I would think the article would've said if it they were. *shrug*

12-04-06, 07:38 PM (EST)
75. "RE: Tweener in car crash"
So much for hoping alcohol wasn't involved. *sigh*

http://people.aol.com/people/article/0,26334,1565828,00.html

12-05-06, 12:56 PM (EST)
76. "RE: Tweener in car crash"
He picks up kids from a grocery store and then parties with them? Uh, okay. *shakes head*

Lookie what Tribe made me.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •