The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Stop WAR in Ukraine ! http://twitter.com/@euromaidan
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
Click here to Login
Login
Click here to see help
Help
Click here to Search the Forum
Search
Click here to post new thread
Topic contains new message
1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | Archive (212)
Conferences Other Non-Reality TV Shows Forum (Protected)
Sort Topics by..... ID | Topic | Author | Date Discussion Information
Invasion [View All]
Anyone watching this? I liked the first episode okay. It is definitely visually appealing. I have a feeling that it is an "Invasion of the Body Sn
mrc
47 messages
05-20-06 12:54 PM
Alias [View All]
As reported here on this site, Michael Vartan may be gone from Alias. If this is true, I am sooooo done with Alias. He is the sole reason I watc
LadyT
54 messages
05-19-06 03:36 PM
Boston Legal
I really enjoyed the premiere episode. The ensemble cast is interesting, Spader was terrific and Shatner is perfect to play the aging Lothario who
Swami
6 messages
05-18-06 08:55 AM
The Scrubs season finale
Ohmigawd. JD reproduced. Do you think the daydreaming fetus will narrate the sixth season opener?
Estee
7 messages
05-17-06 08:55 PM
Veronica Mars
CBS decided to air some episodes of this UPN show on Friday nights and I caught the first ones last night. I really liked it, enough that I might ge
calamityc
20 messages
05-17-06 07:47 PM
Is Family Guy a good show?
This is something I've actually pondered during this show's run. Now I've seen a lot of episodes of this show and can name all the characters,
bacon
6 messages
05-17-06 12:05 PM
Commander In Chief
Geena Davis becomes President of the United States. Trying to horn in on the West Wing's truf. Interesting intial concept, but I had a couple of w
Molaholic
11 messages
05-17-06 02:11 AM
Heist
Does anybody know if Heist has been cancelled? The NBC web site still shows it on Wednesdays at 9/8 but the television guide does not show it on
djandy
1 messages
05-15-06 04:19 PM
Law & Order: Criminal Intent
I must be dense. I didn't understand the ending of the episode from May 7th that featured Whoopi Goldberg. Could someone please explaine it to me%
trigirl
0 messages
05-08-06 11:43 AM
Big Love's opening sequence...
...is probably the best one on television. It combines Ice Skating, passionate stares, some neato special effects, and the greatest pop song of
bacon
7 messages
05-08-06 09:23 AM
And so it begins.... [View All]
I haven't posted about soaps in so long I feel awful. Was GH awesome last month or what? I don't even know what made me happiest, seeing Rob
LadyT
29 messages
05-06-06 11:44 AM
Whither the Newsmagazine?
If this article can be believed, the days of PrimeTime Live and Dateline NBC are numbered. I know I don't watch them much. [link:h
Cygnus X1
1 messages
05-02-06 04:33 PM
Sopranos Episode 6.3 [View All]
Okay Speghetti Heads, let's tawk about it. Tony has finally woken up from the freaking coma. Yippeee! What did the whole dream mean
samboohoo
24 messages
04-27-06 05:21 PM
The Office [View All]
I love The Office. I hope a few of you tuned in last night after Earl. You have to stick with the whole episode to really get into it, but it's
weltek
36 messages
04-14-06 12:58 PM
Scrubs
The universe just seemed to be in better alignment last night, with Scrubs back on the air. Before the opening credits even ran, I was back in my
Bebo
8 messages
04-14-06 12:55 PM
The Unit
No, this was not another HBO Real Sex special. The pilot was on CBS last night. I only caught the last half-hour, but I really liked it. I wish
newsomewayne
7 messages
04-14-06 12:02 PM
Teachers
I'm not able to see this new NBC sitcom because I can't pick up any NBC programming at my house. I know of it because I'm a huge Phil Hendrie f
Cygnus X1
1 messages
04-12-06 07:20 PM
Empire, Inc. (1985)
This was a show that was originally aired on CBC in canada in either 1983 or 1985. This was a 6-part mini-series and i would love to get a copy of it
VicMackey
1 messages
04-07-06 07:19 AM
So Notorious
Anyone catch Tori Spelling's VH1 show? I was skeptical at first, too, but this show is definitely worth watching. Tori is not afraid to poke f
LozengeofLove
4 messages
04-05-06 02:30 PM
other crime shows.
im obsessed with all these shows! i love 24, csi, law n order...have any of you seen the shows on court tv's the red zone durring primetime. i
djrocstar
0 messages
04-04-06 01:40 PM
Big Bill Paxton Love?
Weird show. Not sure I want to see THIS much of an amorous Bill Paxton. Or Bill Paxton trying to be amorous (Sneetch left the room the minute his s
ginger
11 messages
04-01-06 11:18 PM
South Park
It's out of character for me to post here but I'm curious as he** about last night's South Park season premier. With all the battles going
Maroonclown
11 messages
03-31-06 05:42 PM
Michael Vartan pre-Alias
For all those who love to drool over Michael Vartan, I have something for you to check out, the movie Never Been Kissed. Michael plays the teacher
CSHS79
1 messages
03-30-06 07:49 PM
Hot Ham Water Gone Cold: Arrested Development is done
http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/article.c- i?file=/c/a/2006/03/28/GOODMAN.TMP Well, this isn't technically cance
Fishercat
3 messages
03-30-06 02:27 PM
The L Word, Revisited [View All]
I was not thrilled with last season's L Word but this season the show seems to have hit its stride. Wondering if anyone else still watching. %
ginger
29 messages
03-27-06 03:42 PM

1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | Archive (212)

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •