The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Stop WAR in Ukraine ! http://twitter.com/@euromaidan
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
Click here to Login
Login
Click here to see help
Help
Click here to Search the Forum
Search
Click here to post new thread
Topic contains new message
1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | Archive (212)
Conferences Other Non-Reality TV Shows Forum (Protected)
Sort Topics by..... ID | Topic | Author | Date Discussion Information
Into The West
Anyone watching it? http://community.realitytvworld.com/boa- ds/User_files/3dd57f4005619cac.jpg [font color="black%
Esbea
4 messages
08-17-05 00:21 AM
Queer as Folk [View All]
I have watched this show from the first season, and I have to say that it just keeps getting better. Was up late last night, and watche
syren
34 messages
08-08-05 04:05 PM
Mind of Mencia
The worst show on television? I think so. Never have I seen a comic with an ego this big, but with so few(if any) laughs. He also wins my awar
bacon
3 messages
08-08-05 11:55 AM
Dr. Phil is producing his own show now and Harpo no longer owns him
I got an email from DrPhil.com yesterday saying that they updated their web site. I went to the site to take a look and the copyright no longer lists
GlassChimes
2 messages
08-06-05 02:40 PM
Arrested Development Season II [View All]
So, were you all crying your eyes out with Ty Pennington, or did you catch the premiere? Best line is obvious: "I just blue myse
ginger
40 messages
07-29-05 04:13 PM
Does anybody watch "The Comeback"
I watched the first episode and hated it. Then, I watched that first episode again and loved it. I have been watching all the episodes and laughin
sammyboy22
1 messages
07-29-05 12:40 PM
A Couple of Deadwood Spoilers for Next Season
http://www.realitytvworld.com/index/art- cles/story.php?s=1003902 http://community.realitytvworld.com/boa- ds/User_
ginger
2 messages
07-26-05 12:34 PM
Who is your favorite person on Six Feet Under?
I would say mine has to be either Brenda or Claire. I love them both. I love the acting in that show. I love the characters and what they go throug
sammyboy22
1 messages
07-26-05 12:22 PM
Judge Judy
Why is Judge Judy so frustrated all the time? Maybe it's the editing, but she always seems so hostile, even when it's unwarranted. Does sh
realtyamazed
4 messages
07-23-05 01:24 PM
Favorite 6 Feet Under Moment or Scene
I have so many. The ones that really stick out have to be the one where Brenda slaps her mother in her moms car when they are spying on her Dad. Als
sammyboy22
0 messages
07-23-05 11:21 AM
6 Feet Under [View All]
The 5th and final season starts Monday, anyone else waiting oh so patiently? I get the newsletter, which had the trailer but my stupid media pl
woeisme1
25 messages
07-23-05 11:17 AM
Clink Boom
Soap fans! What is your favorite soap moment? Maybe Jack and Jennifer's first wedding? Luke and Laura's wedding? The Nurses' Ball on G
LadyT
3 messages
07-13-05 08:41 AM
Invasion/Threshhold/Surface
OK, after watching the various promos that CBS/ABC/NBC have began running for these three series during the past couple of weeks, is it me or
SurvivorBlows
2 messages
07-12-05 02:37 PM
Karina Lombard pictorial
I didn't have a chance to scan in these pics (plus I think I'd get in trouble), but did any1 else catch her photo shoot in playboy this mont
tomdunn423
3 messages
07-05-05 12:58 PM
Alias Season Five
Please, hand over the lime helmet if I missed this thresd; but what is going to happen? I read in US this week that they plan on writing in a p
lvoetulips
3 messages
07-03-05 01:31 PM
STELLA!
Is anyone gonna watch this show? It's premiering on Comedy Central(I believe on June 28th). I'm definitely pumped for it because ex-State me
bacon
7 messages
07-02-05 01:13 PM
Anyone watching Veronica Mars on reruns?
The first episode was on Tuesday. I hadn't seen it the first time around, but can now see why my dh was hooked on the show.
janisella
4 messages
06-27-05 08:08 PM
The Dead Zone
New season starts Sunday. Just as I was bumming on the Gilmore Girls ending for this season, all my others are coming back. Have been hooked on TD
woeisme1
5 messages
06-23-05 10:43 AM
Reno 911 is back baby!!!!!
I LOVE this show who watches? it's a new season and so far fan-fricken-tabulous-ly funny
Pretty_Kitty
0 messages
06-22-05 01:06 PM
NCIS Season Finale
Does anyone watch this show? I catch it every so often, and I like it. Mark Harmon is good, always cracking on that other guy. Anyway, did any
nicalai
9 messages
06-11-05 03:58 PM
Anybody watch HOUSE M.D. ?
I love this show! This Doc is such a riot. I missed the first couple of episodes but have been a die hard fan since the first time a saw it. Hugh
Krazykat
8 messages
06-09-05 06:34 PM
Cheap Seats: MST3K meets ESPN
While on vacation, I managed to catch Cheap Seats, a rather silly show on ESPN Classic hosted by comedians Randy and Jason Sklar. I'll let you
Cygnus X1
1 messages
06-09-05 04:38 PM
CSI - Las Vegas Thursday Episode [View All]
I'm looking forward to this Thursday's episode when Quentin Tarantino directs. Looks like it's going to be a rough one to watch. Ar
okaychatt
31 messages
06-01-05 02:38 AM
Alias [View All]
Please tell me that the rumours of Bennifer2 appearing on Alias are not true. Anyone got any scoop? What happened with Jen and Michael Vartan?
trigirl
44 messages
05-27-05 11:54 AM
Jeopardy Championship
After 2 days out of 3 total, Ken Jennings is losing by about $12000. He still has a shot but it will be difficult to come back and win. The cham
seahorse
10 messages
05-26-05 07:53 PM

1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | Archive (212)

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •