The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Stop WAR in Ukraine ! http://twitter.com/@euromaidan
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
Click here to Login
Login
Click here to see help
Help
Click here to Search the Forum
Search
Click here to post new thread
Topic contains new message
1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | Archive (212)
Conferences Other Non-Reality TV Shows Forum (Protected)
Sort Topics by..... ID | Topic | Author | Date Discussion Information
Identity [View All]
I know this much from the commercials. 1. NBC is putting on another game show. That means they're cheap. 2. They're going
Estee
23 messages
03-09-07 08:28 AM
The Black Donnellys
[font color=brown]Watch it. It's gooooood. If you missed it last week, you missed one of the greatest moments in television.[/font]
Captain_Savem
4 messages
03-07-07 01:22 AM
Hannity's America
Worst. Show. Ever. I thought nothing could be more annoying than "Hannity and Colmes". God, I was so wrong! Colmes may be a mouse w
bacon
1 messages
02-18-07 07:49 AM
Good shows gone bad [View All]
Remember when you would eagerly anticipate a certain show, but then they decided to make it crappy? Every good show gone bad has that fatal error
bacon
43 messages
02-16-07 06:37 PM
WKRP -- to DVD!
Amazon is taking [link:www.amazon.com/WKRP-Cincinnati-Co- plete-First-Season/dp/B000MXPE6U/ref=cm_taf_title_featured?ie=UTF8&tag=
Cygnus X1
0 messages
02-14-07 09:16 AM
The Ellen Degeneres Show [View All]
Anyone else wathces? I'm a huge fan of hers! I love her monologues. She's the only person that can and will do an entire monologue on one subj
Jadens Mommy
33 messages
02-12-07 08:27 AM
Rachael Ray (shopping)
What do you think of her show? I didn't catch today's show, but I saw that Lisa Rinna is going to be on it talking about fashion secrets.%
EmmaM
3 messages
02-07-07 10:43 PM
America's Ballroom Challenge
(possible spoiler for the West Coast for the evening of this post) I'm not much into dancing, but this PBS show has been quite enjo
Cygnus X1
0 messages
02-07-07 10:37 PM
Rules of Engagement
David Spade has a new show coming on CBS. I saw the commerical for it the other day it was very funny. It looks like it follows the stages of relation
uglier than sarah w
4 messages
02-06-07 04:28 PM
Lisa Lampanelli
Just caught her act on Comedy Central. She's nuts, brash, offensive, and it's hilarious! If you guys can't catch it on TV, I think the
aday14
2 messages
02-02-07 09:28 PM
Cigarette? Yes, it is . . .
Police Squad!, one of the funniest but shortest-lived comedy series ever, is out on DVD. Some thoughts: When it's good, it's
Cygnus X1
1 messages
01-30-07 06:50 PM
yourLA
I only watched yourLA once. IMO, shows about Los Angeles are often predictable re: things to do, places to go. Eyebrow waxing: Anastasia. H
susang
0 messages
01-29-07 12:46 PM
Antiques Roadshow
Call me a fuddy-duddy, but I like this show. The stories behind the stuff people bring in to have appraised are fascinating. Only thin
Cygnus X1
9 messages
01-28-07 11:47 PM
Oprah's secret
Hello all, On the weekend a friend told me that she had seen a promo for a future Oprah show that was about a secret she was hiding. The
nanrabbit
14 messages
01-25-07 05:29 PM
The New View Review.
...will have to be written by someone else, 'cause I can't be bothered to watch it. I'm just curious about whether Star broke into the set an
Estee
10 messages
01-25-07 01:43 PM
Worst SNL cast members [View All]
We all know who the best members of Saturday Night Live are(I vote for Bill Murray, Eddie Murphy and Will Ferrill), but not too many people co
bacon
26 messages
01-23-07 05:33 PM
What About Earl - Jan 18 Edition
I hope the lack of posts abuot this show don't come from a lack of viewers, because I really like this show and want it to continue.
byoffer
3 messages
01-23-07 12:39 PM
7th Heaven
NOT a favorite.....but is anyone watching the new season on CW? WOW.....it's getting pretty racy. ANd I read that it is based on Eric
Savahnna
3 messages
01-22-07 03:26 PM
Megan Mullally Show
I am not surprised that the Megan Mullally Show was cancelled. IMO, the show couldn't compete w/other talk shows that were more focused, alth
susang
2 messages
01-22-07 02:55 PM
iVillagelive
I watched iV once (it replaced Starting Over in Los Angeles' Noon time slot). Won't watch it again. IMO, the hosts are obnoxious.
susang
1 messages
01-22-07 02:37 PM
Scrubs: the musical.
The single highest compliment I can pay: I would pay to see that on Broadway. Well, a ninety-minute version of that where I
Estee
3 messages
01-19-07 04:37 PM
What About Brian?
Really? What about him? http://images.google.com/images?q=tbn:x- 5JKmIU9F8Y_M:teemix.aufeminin.com/imworld4/stars%2
moonbaby
13 messages
01-16-07 01:24 AM
CSI: Vegas
I'm going to start with a little bit of filler just in case someone missed last night's episode. I think I have forgotten to mention th
samboohoo
7 messages
01-12-07 05:08 PM
How I Met Your Mother
Is it true that Canadians discovered the 80s in 1993? Let's Go to the Mall! http://community.realitytvworld.com/bo
flipxcyd
4 messages
01-10-07 11:46 PM
Deathwatch - The Clock is Already Ticking For... [View All]
Webby mentioned keeping a deathwatch a while back. We've done it different ways, including having people guess which shows would die first, etc
Bebo
36 messages
01-08-07 04:55 PM

1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | Archive (212)

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •