The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
Click here to Login
Login
Click here to see help
Help
Click here to Search the Forum
Search
Click here to post new thread
Topic contains new message
1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | Archive (28274)
Conferences Off-Topic Forum (Protected)
Sort Topics by..... ID | Topic | Author | Date Discussion Information
Fire attack prevention
Each year, thousands of people are either killed or injured in house fires. Preparing for the worst always gives you the best chance for survival. H
Diannebrown
1 messages
03-17-17 09:08 AM
Need advice.
Hey! Last year, my wife divorced me and I thought I will be fine without her. But I was not ready to accept the changes in my life all of a sudden
georgetnez
2 messages
03-16-17 10:52 PM
Shed me some ideas...
Hi all, I am getting married this year and I am really happy. My fiance and I are planning to build a new house. He is a fitness freak and very good
melissa1
3 messages
03-10-17 03:15 PM
diy home theater
Hi all, I’m here to get some suggestion to design and create a home theater. I’m planning to build a theater in a shipping container
paulwill
4 messages
03-08-17 11:07 PM
Looking for a good camera
Hi, everybody, I am in quite a fix right now and I do need some help. Somebody broke into my house last night and smashed the front room windows.
gimmerton
7 messages
03-06-17 10:56 AM
Hangout places at Toronto
Hi I and my wife are planning a trip. I am looking for an ideal place to hang around with my wife. I discussed with my friends and searched
paulwill
3 messages
03-01-17 10:39 PM
attention all lurkers.... [View All]
I know it's Monday, but if you happen to "lurk" by take a few seconds and check in. If you're a classic, or a newbie, I want to here fr
Agman2
227 messages
02-18-17 06:39 PM
mig welder for christmas? [View All]
My brother is doing an mig welding course in a nearby welding school ( http://www.weldtechtraining.com/ ). Though he gets enough practice
dob88
23 messages
12-14-16 10:50 PM
Is it okay to share the Netflix account?
Hi guys, My gf has been asking me to share my Netflix account with her. Finally, I gave it to her a couple of hours ago. But, I don%2
th24
13 messages
12-08-16 06:30 PM
GET HIGH QUALITY NOVELTY IDs AND PASSPORT,MARIAGE CERTIFICATE AND DRIVERS LICENSE ETp
BUY PASSPORTS,DRIVERS LICENSES,ID CARDS,BIRTH CERTIFICATES,VISAS,SSN,MARRIAGE CERTIFICATES,DIVORCE PAPERS,US GREEN CARD,IELTS,IELT
johnteddy401
2 messages
09-26-16 05:21 PM
New Year's Eve, Mardi Gras, Prom, Survivor Premiere
I know that our beloved RTVW has taken some attendance hits due to Facebook, twitter, slutter, klunker and putterer. And as a community we
RollDdice
8 messages
09-23-16 00:10 AM
This or That (or the Other Thing) [View All]
You remember this 1. 95 degrees (F) or 5 (F) 2. London or Bangkok 3. Florida Keys or Rocky Mountains 4. Jack%
Dakota
72 messages
08-21-16 12:41 PM
Would Someone
Please explain this to me? http://community.realitytvworld.com/boa- ds/User_files/57b0a02a5f030be3.jpg [font siz
foonermints
6 messages
08-19-16 08:57 AM
wechat
I know my computer can translate into Mandarin, but is anyone familiar with this service?
foonermints
6 messages
08-06-16 12:57 PM
Please leave the old forums alone
I know I don't check in around here nearly as often as I used to, but please, don't clown around on the old forums. Why haven't
Bebo
7 messages
08-05-16 00:33 AM
Okay, let's party!
I used to come here to play everyday. Now there are less of us to play along with. So what's happening? http://community.re
Silvergirl1
14 messages
07-19-16 02:13 PM
Memorial Day
I've got a few graves to put flowers on. So does Colleen. Many others do too, I'd imagine. In this post I'd like to mention Tummy and B
foonermints
6 messages
07-06-16 08:31 PM
In the news...
A man named Ronald McDonald shot at North Carolina Sonic Drive-In. http://tinyurl.com/TheHamburglar More on this at noon
kingfish
8 messages
07-04-16 01:40 AM
Public Service Announcement [View All]
Hi, I'm Bebo. I'm not a doctor, but I play a moderator for reality TV. I'm here to talk to you about a serious problem. There has been a
Bebo
30 messages
06-09-16 12:42 PM
RIP Mohammad Ali
A good Muslim, a great fighter, and an amazing human being.
kingfish
1 messages
06-04-16 09:52 PM
RIP #####
For the few of you still hanging around here, just a note to let you know that ##### passed away last weekend. I don't know any d
jbug
12 messages
05-31-16 04:06 PM
It's Friday the 13th again.
So, who wants to visit Jason at Camp Crystal Lake? Me, I have to visit cousin Freddy. He texted me that we should meet in the baseme
kingfish
4 messages
05-16-16 03:45 PM
OK, Kim... [View All]
Or Wade or Trade or Suzane or Agman (hee hee hee) or whatever you're calling yourself these days. Just because you let a 5-year-old boy try to
Bebo
22 messages
05-13-16 09:59 PM
Happy Mother's Day
I think there are a few mother's hanging around here now and then. Have a wonderful day. http://community.realitytvworld.c
jbug
3 messages
05-08-16 06:04 PM
Sundays.. [View All]
[QUOTES:] Always good for enjoyment.. [link:www.youtube.com/watch?v=soiKBZdqG- U|:D] http://comm
foonermints
83 messages
05-06-16 10:14 PM

1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | Archive (28274)

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •