The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Stop WAR in Ukraine ! http://twitter.com/@euromaidan
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Okay, let's party!"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Off-Topic Forum (Protected)
Original message

Silvergirl1 9341 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

05-17-16, 06:11 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Silvergirl1 Click to send private message to Silvergirl1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Okay, let's party!"

I used to come here to play everyday. Now there are less of us to play along with. So what's happening?

Snow globe sig and starfish globe by Agman 2011

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Okay, let's party! kingfish 05-17-16 1
   Good Luck foonermints 05-17-16 2
       RE: Good Luck kingfish 05-17-16 3
 Okay Silvergirl1 05-18-16 4
   RE: Okay kingfish 05-18-16 5
       RE: Okay foonermints 05-18-16 6
           RE: Okay kingfish 05-19-16 7
               NO Alert! foonermints 05-19-16 8
                   RE: NO Alert! kingfish 05-20-16 9
                       Bebo's BEBOS.. foonermints 05-20-16 10
                           Mud Dakota 07-18-16 12
 Party? foonermints 07-18-16 11
   RE: Party? kidflash212 07-19-16 13
       RE: Party? foonermints 07-19-16 14

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

kingfish 19181 desperate attention whore postings

05-17-16, 08:53 AM (EST)
Click to EMail kingfish Click to send private message to kingfish Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Okay, let's party!"
People are turning into old fuddy duddies. That's what happening. Of course, some of the old fuddy duddies are still with us (referring silently in French to Mr Fooner).

And a few of the more dynamic players aren't playing anymore, due to mortality, the law catching up to them, and unhealthy diets. And being fuddy duddies.

But you're right, we should party and not let the lack of partying partners deter us.

Crabman (or Crabman2 as he is presently known)

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

foonermints 13406 desperate attention whore postings

05-17-16, 12:40 PM (EST)
Click to EMail foonermints Click to send private message to foonermints Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "Good Luck"
With The Law ever catching up to ME.

Handcrafted by RollDdice

Icecat Gorn still bouncing!

05-17-16, 04:57 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kingfish Click to send private message to kingfish Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Good Luck"
LAST EDITED ON 05-17-16 AT 04:57 PM (EST)

And I want you to know that we've all got your back.

No one here would rat out that your address is 666 Mockingbird Lane, no matter how much reward was offered.

(So, how much is it?)

Silvergirl1 9341 desperate attention whore postings

05-18-16, 07:17 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Silvergirl1 Click to send private message to Silvergirl1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "Okay"

Party postponed on account of rain.

Snow globe sig and starfish globe by Agman 2011

05-18-16, 09:16 AM (EST)
5. "RE: Okay"
Yeah, we used to be more intense.

There was a time when, if someone brought up a controversial subject, say, Roe vs. Wade, at the end of the day someone would have been banned.

Me, I always said that anyone that would go into the surf and to get poor little fish eggs just so they could taste a delicacy, should be taken outback and shot.

Or when someone would talk about Bush, and I would enter the discussion with my ideas of Bush vs. no Bush, and get criticized for using inappropriate language.

Me, I advocate the progressive position that a tasteful trim is nice and can authentically be classified art, but each to his or her own taste.

We can still have a small party, can't we. How about a little single malt?

05-18-16, 01:50 PM (EST)
Click to EMail foonermints Click to send private message to foonermints Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Okay"

»and can authentically be classified art, but each to his or her own taste.«

*Groan*

Purse Snatch!

05-19-16, 09:16 AM (EST)
7. "RE: Okay"
At least you didn't alert me.

05-19-16, 09:48 PM (EST)
8. "NO Alert!"
» I am an awesome chick with a fabulous rack who doesn't need one of those silly little appendages.

No, other people are more offensive. I bet both my girlfriend and my son and grandsons appreciate "my silly little appendage"

Handcrafted by RollDdice
I make Stallions jealous. BTW
Hee!

05-20-16, 05:14 PM (EST)
9. "RE: NO Alert!"
I think "silly little appendage" is just a bedroom tease, don't you? Kinda like when 350lb 6'6" guys are nicknamed Tiny?

She's proud of her rack, and probably wants to post pictures, so don't discourage her. I doubt if the Mods are watching that closely.

05-20-16, 11:45 PM (EST)
10. "Bebo's BEBOS.."
I believe you are correct, so we should check our for private pictures.

Mods not watching? Also true, because they certainly haven't fixed the Ukrainian Problem. Pretty sad, because The Woman and I were checking out vacation dachas on the Black Sea.

← This one has "Curative Mud" !!!
must be what has given "irina" her "Barbie Doll Glow"
Jealous Yet, BeBo?

Don't want to land in Chernobyl, though. Don't want to see my skin aglow.

Dakota 5765 desperate attention whore postings

07-18-16, 08:51 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Dakota Click to send private message to Dakota Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "Mud"
Estonia. Not the only place for mud wraps, but if you like the neighborhood, google is fond of Estonia. They might even have mud therapy at the Oaks at Ojai. Or you could take a Silverado up to Seattle and wait for it to rain. Then jump and roll.

Agman's Spring Fling '12

07-18-16, 05:08 PM (EST)
11. "Party?"
Have anything good to eat?

Tribesalad© by Tribey

kidflash212 5001 desperate attention whore postings

07-19-16, 10:19 AM (EST)
Click to EMail kidflash212 Click to send private message to kidflash212 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Party?"
Black Charcoal Ice Cream?

Tribe!

07-19-16, 02:13 PM (EST)
14. "RE: Party?"
That and a Krispy Creme burger?

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •