The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Stop WAR in Ukraine ! http://twitter.com/@euromaidan
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"RIP #####"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Off-Topic Forum (Protected)
Original message

jbug 17018 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

04-20-16, 10:32 AM (EST)
Click to EMail jbug Click to send private message to jbug Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"RIP #####"
LAST EDITED ON 04-20-16 AT 10:34 AM (EST)

For the few of you still hanging around here, just a note to let you know that Tech Noir passed away last weekend.
I don't know any details; she had had some kind of surgery and was in rehab for that but I don't know what happened.

She had been banned from here years ago. But I'm sure some of you remember her.

RIP Tech Noir

EDITED: Apparently a banned name can't be used? I added a space to see if that will be allowed.

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: RIP ##### dragonflies2 04-20-16 1
   RE: RIP ##### jbug 04-20-16 3
 RE: RIP ##### kingfish 04-20-16 2
   RE: RIP ##### Swami 04-28-16 7
       RE: RIP ##### kingfish 04-29-16 8
 RE: RIP ##### Sagebrush Dan 04-20-16 4
 RE: RIP ##### Agman2 04-20-16 5
 RE: RIP ##### Puffy 04-20-16 6
   RE: RIP ##### kingfish 04-29-16 9
 RE: RIP ##### Flowerpower1 05-10-16 10
 RIP Tech Noir cahaya 05-13-16 11
 RE: RIP ##### Seana2 05-31-16 12

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

dragonflies2 2 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

04-20-16, 10:38 AM (EST)
Click to EMail dragonflies2 Click to send private message to dragonflies2 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: RIP #####"
How appropriate that a lime helmet will be distributed over this.
  Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

jbug 17018 desperate attention whore postings

04-20-16, 11:43 AM (EST)
Click to EMail jbug Click to send private message to jbug Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: RIP #####"
I thought the same thing!

kingfish 19084 desperate attention whore postings

04-20-16, 11:43 AM (EST)
Click to EMail kingfish Click to send private message to kingfish Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: RIP #####"
RIP again. Two times isn't too much, IMO.

We should let the Censor know that she is no longer with us, maybe he/she/it could forgive?

And does anybody know if there was any special importance or significance to her name? Why she chose it?

Swami 5885 desperate attention whore postings

04-28-16, 01:35 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Swami Click to send private message to Swami Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: RIP #####"
She posted about that once. She was a fan of film noir; that's all I remember from the post.

04-29-16, 08:29 AM (EST)
Click to EMail kingfish Click to send private message to kingfish Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: RIP #####"
I admired the originality of the name, even though I had no idea what thought association allowed her to come up with it.

Good to see you again checking in again, and to know that you are still with us.

Sagebrush Dan 9983 desperate attention whore postings

04-20-16, 12:56 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Sagebrush%20Dan Click to send private message to Sagebrush%20Dan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: RIP #####"
Posting on all three threads seems appropriate here. Thank you, Tech, for your presence here. I enjoyed you here and on Facebook. Blessings to you.

Agman2 2707 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Survivor-themed Cruise Spokesperson"

04-20-16, 03:22 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Agman2 Click to send private message to Agman2 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: RIP #####"
Goodbye Tech, we miss you.

Puffy 6676 desperate attention whore postings

04-20-16, 10:40 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Puffy Click to send private message to Puffy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: RIP #####"

One of a kind....we will remember her. I hope she meets up with and says hi to Skyraider and Surveysez from us.

04-29-16, 08:32 AM (EST)
9. "RE: RIP #####"
Hey Pufferfish, good to see you checking in again.

Too bad we all seem to only get together in times like this, like only seeing relatives at funerals IRL.

But we do, and that's a good thing.

Flowerpower1 1671 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

05-10-16, 05:03 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower1 Click to send private message to Flowerpower1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: RIP #####"
RIP Tech Noir! I remember you and I will miss you! How sad...Thanks for posting!

cahaya 19355 desperate attention whore postings

05-13-16, 12:54 PM (EST)
Click to EMail cahaya Click to send private message to cahaya Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RIP Tech Noir"
I still remember the debates we had with Tech Noir. She came down hard on you if you didn't agree with her viewpoints. I recall one post where she said that she was ashamed to be an American (thanks to GWB) and I (living abroad) countered that we shouldn't be ashamed to be an American even though we are ashamed of what our government is doing. I was promptly told to shut up, a sentiment shared by one of her regular sidekicks (I forget his screen name offhand, but he was either a paramedic or 911 call operator in Colorado, if I remember correctly).

Having said that, partly thanks to Tech Noir and others here like her, I opened my views on social issues and became more of a social liberal than I had previously imagined that I would ever become. In short, she opened my mind even though there were times when she told me to shut my mouth, which I refused to do.

Rest in peace with some of our other past community members, Tech. You are remembered.

Light and life by smokeysmom

Seana2 1 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

05-31-16, 04:06 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Seana2 Click to send private message to Seana2 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: RIP #####"
I'm sorry to hear this. I didn't always agree with her, but she certainly made me think.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •