The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Stop WAR in Ukraine ! http://twitter.com/@euromaidan
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"New Year's Eve, Mardi Gras, Prom, Survivor Premiere"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Off-Topic Forum (Protected)
Original message

RollDdice 5799 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

09-21-16, 05:01 PM (EST)
Click to EMail RollDdice Click to send private message to RollDdice Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"New Year's Eve, Mardi Gras, Prom, Survivor Premiere"

I know that our beloved RTVW has taken some attendance hits due to Facebook, twitter, slutter, klunker and putterer. And as a community we have busy, fulfilling lives (except for kingfish).

But tonight marks the 33rd season and the premiere episode of the show that put the Survivor into Survivor Sucks... Survivor!

So please join us for a great RTVW tradition; Be The Survivor (BTS). It's an opportunity to role play as your favorite castaway and make horrible, degrading comments about everyone else. In other words, it's like the US Congress.

You can find us right over here, behind the cases of Rum.

Hidden takeout, crouching cookie.
  Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 Maybe foonermints 09-21-16 1
   He went into the Witness Relocation... RollDdice 09-21-16 2
       RE: He went into the Witness Reloca... foonermints 09-21-16 3
           RE: He went into the Witness Reloca... RollDdice 09-22-16 4
               Kingfish foonermints 09-22-16 5
                   RE: Kingfish kingfish 09-22-16 6
                       Amen! foonermints 09-22-16 7
                           RE: Amen! Dakota 09-23-16 8

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

foonermints 13492 desperate attention whore postings

09-21-16, 05:36 PM (EST)
Click to EMail foonermints Click to send private message to foonermints Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "Maybe"
Whatever happened to Secret Santa?

Handcrafted by RollDdice

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

09-21-16, 08:00 PM (EST)
Click to EMail RollDdice Click to send private message to RollDdice Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "He went into the Witness Relocation Program"
Whatever happened to Secret Santa?

We can't get people to sign up for a Survivor thresd and you think signing up, drawing names, buying gifts and sending gifts is going to happen?

Hate to be a Scrooge, but it seems unlikely.

09-21-16, 11:38 PM (EST)
Click to EMail foonermints Click to send private message to foonermints Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: He went into the Witness Relocation Program"
I just want free stuff!
Plus I've got some undrinkable whiskey to give away..

Handcrafted by RollDdice
foonermint: The Poisioner!

09-22-16, 01:29 AM (EST)
4. "RE: He went into the Witness Relocation Program"

Plus I've got some undrinkable whiskey to give away..

Hello. My name is Inigo Montoya, you killed my father with undrinkable whiskey, prepare to die!

09-22-16, 12:29 PM (EST)
5. "Kingfish"
Seems pretty much alive and well.

Hey Inigo! Looks like momma had a fish in the woodpile!

kingfish 19398 desperate attention whore postings

09-22-16, 12:44 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kingfish Click to send private message to kingfish Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Kingfish"
And I've never net a whishkey that wash undrinkable.

09-22-16, 12:51 PM (EST)
7. "Amen!"
Moonshine? Even better!

Dakota 5804 desperate attention whore postings

09-23-16, 00:10 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Dakota Click to send private message to Dakota Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Amen!"
Toby Keith Whiskey Girl

Agman's Spring Fling '12

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •