The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Public Service Announcement"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Conferences Off-Topic Forum (Protected)
Current Message

Bebo 21083 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

05-18-16, 05:29 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Bebo Click to send private message to Bebo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Public Service Announcement"
LAST EDITED ON 05-18-16 AT 05:29 PM (EST)

Hi, I'm Bebo. I'm not a doctor, but I play a moderator for reality TV. I'm here to talk to you about a serious problem. There has been a significant outbreak of a disgusting disorder called PBOWS.

PBOWS, or Piss Bebo Off With Spam, has spread through landlines, email addresses, cellphones, and even internet forums. What are the signs of PBOWS?
- Using an American name in an attempt to mask your Indian accent while you pretend to offer Windows support.
- Thinking that I would rather take a survey than eat dinner or watch paint dry.
- Offering to set me up with MILFs or helping me to grow my male appendage even though I am an awesome chick with a fabulous rack who doesn't need one of those silly little appendages.
- And, of course, wanting to sell me a fake passport. Tell you what, I'll be happy to meet you in a particularly warm place - you go first and wait for me there.

Side effects of PBOWS include:
- Yelling
- Calling you names
- Not just speculating you are compensating for something - just flat out saying that you are compensating.
- Incessant mocking
- Removing your stupid posts from the forums, even I'm a Celebrity, Get Me Out Of Here. True, you're not a celebrity, but I'll get you our of here anyway.

Do not cross the Bebo. Especially not on the night of the Survivor finale.

Consider this a black box warning on the f'in instructions.

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents
  Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 Public Service Announcement   Bebo     05-18-16       
   RE: Public Service Announcement   foonermints     05-18-16     1  
   RE: Public Service Announcement   kingfish     05-19-16     2  
     I wonder..   foonermints     05-21-16     3  
         RE: I wonder..   kingfish     05-23-16     4  
             Why?!   foonermints     05-23-16     5  
                 RE: Why?!   kingfish     05-24-16     6  
                     I Only Play a Toad on TV   foonermints     05-24-16     7  
                         RE: I Only Play a Toad on TV   kingfish     05-25-16     8  
                             Word on the Street is..   foonermints     05-26-16     9  
                                 RE: Word on the Street is..   kingfish     05-27-16     10  
                                     RE: Word on the Street is..   foonermints     05-27-16     11  
                                         RE: Word on the Street is..   kingfish     05-28-16     12  
                                             No Point   foonermints     05-28-16     13  
                                             RE: No Point   tribephyl     05-29-16     14  
                                             RE: No Point   cahaya     05-29-16     15  
                                             RE: No Point   tribephyl     05-29-16     16  
                                             RE: No Point   kingfish     05-29-16     17  
                                             Don't!   foonermints     05-29-16     18  
                                             OTOH   foonermints     05-29-16     19  
   RE: Public Service Announcement   kidflash212     05-30-16     20  
     RE: Public Service Announcement   kingfish     05-30-16     21  
         I'm Not   foonermints     05-31-16     22  
   RE: Public Service Announcement   Seana2     05-31-16     23  
     So You Post   foonermints     05-31-16     24  
         RE: So You Post   kingfish     05-31-16     25  
             Seana   foonermints     05-31-16     26  
                 RE: Seana? Guess Not   foonermints     06-06-16     27  
                     RE: Seana? Guess Not   kingfish     06-07-16     28  
                         Droopy?   foonermints     06-07-16     29  
                             RE: Droopy?   kingfish     06-09-16     30  

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •