The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
Click here to Login
Login
Click here to see help
Help
Click here to Search the Forum
Search
Click here to post new thread
Topic contains new message
1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | Current (495)
Conferences Dancing with the Stars Forum (Protected)
Sort Topics by..... ID | Topic | Author | Date Discussion Information
Cheryl Burke
True confession: I've really got the hots for professional Cheryl Burke. I mean, all the ladies are gorgeous, but she rings my chimes the mos
bix
13 messages
11-12-06 05:43 PM
mario lopez
DOES ANYONE ELSE FIND IT UNCALLED FOR THAT MARIO TOUCHES HIS CROTCH AGAIN AND AGAIN WHILE DOING MICHAEL JACKSON
doconnor2
13 messages
11-14-06 08:45 AM
The Show
We are faithful viewers but find it hard to hear the co-hosts talk while the audience is applauding. Do the producers listen to their show? The so
rblingenfelter
1 messages
11-14-06 08:56 PM
You All Must Remember, This is a POPULARITY Contest
Like most of you I never agree with the final results. Talent will only get you so far in these "contests" Ben
BigBen
5 messages
11-15-06 08:15 AM
Judges
Once again those sly as a fox judges have tied up the scores leaving the winner clearly in the hands of the viewing audience. Mario his
prosecutor
1 messages
11-15-06 10:14 AM
Costume bashing anyone?
First, I find it extremely amusing that my 6 year old daughter told my mother that the DWS costumes are "inappropriate." More importa
udg
19 messages
11-15-06 10:27 AM
Dial Idol Percentages from Last Night!
DialIdol Rank Star DialIdol Score Margin Of Error Actual Rank Graph 1 Emmitt & Cheryl 50.933 2.333 - 2 Mario
leesa
2 messages
11-15-06 12:09 PM
what dance did they choose as there favourite dance of the season?
I missed last night but I did watch there freestyle dance on the net. I do not know what else they danced to so I can watch it. Please let me know if
ahsel2003
0 messages
11-15-06 12:56 PM
Does the popular vote determine the winner in the final 2?
Without even knowing who won the judges vote tonight (tivo), is it true that the winner of the popular vote automatically wins the finals? In
MarkP
14 messages
11-15-06 05:12 PM
Patrick Swayze as a contender next season DWTS....
I would love see that. I love Patrick Swayze!!!!! Just an idea.
leesa
25 messages
11-15-06 06:05 PM
big mouth host
Sorry- I just have to get this off of my chest. Samantha Harris is getting on my nerves. Wait, she is already firmly on my nerves,
finallytyping
38 messages
11-15-06 08:23 PM
Joey Lawrence
I thought Joey was great last night and I loved his positive attitude. I'm looking forward to seeing him next week. And Wow, the guy has obviously
LisaPles
26 messages
11-15-06 09:03 PM
Winner of DWTS?? *SPOILER*
INFO NEEDED!!! I'm a west coaster with absolutely no patience whatsoever, will someone PUHLEEEEEEASE tell me who won?
jenniferlyn
7 messages
11-15-06 11:46 PM
Dancing with the Stars
Emmitt shouldn't be winning what is the matter with the voters, the only reason Emmitt won is because he is a Football star. Mario was definitely
Ladyivory13
3 messages
11-16-06 09:59 AM
Line up for smacking Tucker
Just because it hasn't been said, I've got to express how much I wanted to smack Tucker Carlson during the finale. Every other contestant put s
nogwart
2 messages
11-16-06 12:12 PM
dancing with the stars
i cannot believe that emmitt smith won.... he is a great football player, but he cannot dance.... he looks like a big lug out there.... there is no
fashionhouse
1 messages
11-16-06 12:18 PM
Does Cheryl now become a major asset or a liability?
If Cheryl returns next season, will the judges and fans be more likely to knock her down now that she has back-to-back wins? I know the show is s
StarryLuna
8 messages
11-16-06 02:03 PM
SUPER MARIO AND KARRRINA SHOULD HAVE WON!!!
HONESTLY, EMMITT SMITH DID A FANTASTIC JOB. BUT MARIO WAS THE BETTER DANCER, HANDS DOWN BAR NONE! LETS SEE EMMITT DO A SPLIT OR A FLIP LIKE MARI
joeyminchia
0 messages
11-16-06 02:26 PM
MARIO AND KARINA SHOULD'VE WON HANDS DOWN!
I couldn't believe Mario and Karina didn't win. I was so mad when I saw the results. I think the last voting should be judges only nite, other
iresheis
1 messages
11-16-06 03:45 PM
If Emmitt wins, something is seriously wrong.
When Len used the word 'funky' to describe Emmitt's style, he should have said 'clunky' or 'monkey' instead. There's more to dancin
Mike_v
51 messages
11-16-06 03:59 PM
To All the Peeps with Denigrating Remarks...
Please get over the fact that Emmitt and Cheryl won and your favorite didn't. Thank you.
leesa
4 messages
11-16-06 05:41 PM
OMG, were the judges kidding?
OMG, I just watched Tuesday's final on TiVo, and I can't believe the judges' scores! Were they seriously judging? Or were they just tryi
iltarion
2 messages
11-17-06 11:54 AM
Karina and Mario
Karina seemed to be in some kind of pain last night. During the post dance interviews she could barely fake a smile. I heard either Tom or S
finallytyping
19 messages
11-17-06 06:55 PM
Rumors
for dwts3 i heard masiela lusha from the george lopez show was going to be a part of it. does anyone know why she couldnt do it? i was really bummed
Henry_Mancini
0 messages
11-17-06 11:26 PM
A Satire on the Judges
Emmitt and Cheryl finish their dance and go to join Tom and Samantha by the judges. Tom: Woah! The audience was really loving that agai
iltarion
5 messages
11-19-06 11:20 PM

1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | Current (495)

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •