The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
Click here to Login
Login
Click here to see help
Help
Click here to Search the Forum
Search
Click here to post new thread
Topic contains new message
1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | Current (495)
Conferences Dancing with the Stars Forum (Protected)
Sort Topics by..... ID | Topic | Author | Date Discussion Information
Inappropriate??
Admittedly, I don't know anything about ballroom dancing, but was it OK for Joey to grab Kim's a$$ TWICE during their routine? I had to
JGTsgirl
19 messages
04-25-07 03:42 PM
Can someone PLEASE explain to me what it is that Ian is doing so wrong??
I am obviously not a ballroom dancer-never even BEEN on a ballroom floor. But week after week, we see Ian struggle to gain a foothold,
mistyrose52
16 messages
04-27-07 08:31 PM
Go To the Finale
The DANCING WITH THE STARS SWEEPSTAKES will send a winner and guest to Hollywood for the season finale AND get a dance lesson with one of the professi
Gabi
0 messages
05-01-07 11:48 AM
Dancing With The Stars #4 Episode #11 (results) East Coast Update Thread
Please keep all details regarding the latest round of lies from the Disney conglomerate on this thread until the West Coast gets to have falsehoods th
Estee
40 messages
05-01-07 12:47 PM
Dancing With The Stars #4 Episode #12 East Coast Update Thread
Please keep all descriptions of the exact moment Heather's leg comes flying out of the audience to knock John into next week on this thread until th
Estee
37 messages
05-01-07 09:04 PM
Maksim
What do you think of Maksim? Isn't he an awesome dancer? Loving it!
bole
2 messages
05-03-07 01:34 AM
Dancing With The Stars #4 Episode #13 East Coast Update Thread
Keep all discussion of tonights results show here until it finishes airing on the West coast.
Snidget
25 messages
05-03-07 01:52 AM
Why Blame Carey Ann Inabe for being cut from the show?
If a judge can be blamed for having been thrown out of the competition then everyone who have been ejected from past and current shows will all say th
miss_ganda
18 messages
05-08-07 02:19 AM
Prediction
Not who do you want to win or who do you think is the best. But what do you think the finishing order will be of those remaining? %0
Wacko Jacko
12 messages
05-08-07 12:58 PM
Dancing With The Stars #4 Episode #14 East Coast Update Thread
Please keep all descriptions of Billy Ray's increasingly desperate attempts to get thrown off the show (including, but not limited to: moonin
Estee
49 messages
05-08-07 01:28 PM
Anyone notice Apolo's stumble?
Last night, right near the beginning of Apolo and Julianne's paso, he was kneeling on the floor, then she slid across the floor beside him. W
StarryLuna
7 messages
05-09-07 05:51 PM
Dancing With The Stars #4 Episode #15 (results) East Coast Update Thread
Please keep the identities of the other celebrity and dancer to wind up in the Bottom Two on this thread until the West Coast gets to hear them say %2
Estee
40 messages
05-10-07 09:58 AM
Bruno vs Billy Ray
I'm sorry, but Bruno's "that was crap" comment was way out of line. Ok, we all know that Billy Ray is not the best dancer on the show,
KoalaChick
18 messages
05-10-07 05:01 PM
Who would you like to partner with from the show?
Of the contestants on this season, who would you most like as your dance partner if you had your pick?
JoeGazillionaire
22 messages
05-10-07 09:22 PM
I was shocked that Joey was in the bottom two last night!
And from the expression on HIS face, he was, too! Is he losing his fan base, or are his dances just getting too boring and/or pre
mistyrose52
7 messages
05-10-07 11:20 PM
What do you all think about the Jimmy Kemmel segments??
I usually tivo the DWTS Result show (due to AI being on the same night), and when I watch, I FF to the JK segment. I think it's SO hilariou
mistyrose52
19 messages
05-14-07 10:44 PM
Samantha Harris Vent thread
I know there really isn't much else that can be said about her, but we still need a forum to vent. My vent du jour: I did not li
finallytyping
13 messages
05-15-07 07:40 PM
Dancing With The Stars #4 Episode #16 East Coast Update Thread
Please keep all discussion of the criticisms Ian has to listen to on this thread until the West Coast gets to see what the judges drag out for him thi
Estee
44 messages
05-15-07 11:06 PM
Dancing With The Stars #4 Episode #17 (results) East Coast Update Thread
Please keep all discussion of the Only Shocking Elimination All Season on this thread until the West Coast gets to blink and say 'You know, that a
Estee
12 messages
05-16-07 12:57 PM
Someone clue me in on Apolo and Julianne's #2-Cha Cha
My darned TiVo jumped over to "King of Queens" just as they were getting ready to dance, and I missed them AND Ian and Cheryl on their #2 danc
mistyrose52
9 messages
05-16-07 04:23 PM
Tom Bergeron
Has anyone noticed what an incredible job this guy does? The hosts for the awards shows have script writers backstage writing their quips, etc.%2
Sagebrush Dan
17 messages
05-17-07 05:18 PM
How about a Special featuring the 3 Judges on the dance floor eh ?
We all saw that Len isn't quite rusty at all. That guy must go for an oil change regularly I tell 'ya. As for judges, I'd suggest
miss_ganda
4 messages
05-19-07 01:24 PM
Forget the Athletes, Stick with the Well-Rounded Entertainer (no pun intended)
When the dust settles on this competition, both Apollo Anton and Laila still have shots at winning trophies in their own fields. What cha
miss_ganda
10 messages
05-21-07 07:28 PM
Dancing With The Stars #4 Episode #18 East Coast Update Thread
Please keep all discussion of the last actual semi-content aired this season until the West Coast gets to hear the thunderous sound of two hours of pu
Estee
40 messages
05-22-07 04:20 PM
Professional Review of Dancing with the Stars
Armando Martin, the National Dance Director of Fred Astaire, has been posting his reviews of Dancing with the Stars. [link:fred-ast
dsullivan920
1 messages
05-23-07 03:18 PM

1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | Current (495)

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •