The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
Click here to Login
Login
Click here to see help
Help
Click here to Search the Forum
Search
Click here to post new thread
Topic contains new message
1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | Current (495)
Conferences Dancing with the Stars Forum (Protected)
Sort Topics by..... ID | Topic | Author | Date Discussion Information
Can't Get Enough of Tony!
I really love to watch Tony on the show. Not only is he a great dancer, but I think he has a cool personality as well. How could we see more of him
LisaPles
2 messages
03-29-07 01:55 PM
pics of dancing with the stars at a party
i actually just started watching this show. i found some pics of dancing with the stars at lisa kline's myspace blog and thought that i'd share%3
EmmaM
0 messages
03-29-07 02:57 PM
Be The Dancer?
Should we? There's plenty of parts up for grabs -- ten contestants, ten trainer-partners, two hosts, three judges, and lotsa people who j
Estee
4 messages
03-29-07 05:21 PM
WTH was that?
I didn't realize that "San Jose" was code for really ackward girl-on-girl action. The background dancers behind Dionne Warwick were TERRIBLE.
qwertypie
10 messages
03-29-07 06:03 PM
Dancing With The Stars #4 Episode #5 East Coast Update Thread
Please keep what'll probably be really minimal in-show discussion of the filler, more filler, still more filler, and possibly a creamy center
Estee
20 messages
04-04-07 11:04 AM
DWTS Love List V4.2:
Two down, eighteen to go. (Yes, we're counting the partners.) Does someone have the clumsy endearment of a newborn fawn? Is there a mec
Estee
8 messages
04-05-07 02:14 AM
Len gets 'most grouchy ever' award!
Can that man be any more grouchy??? Will ANYONE EVER be good enough for him this season?? That, my friends, remain
mistyrose52
11 messages
04-05-07 08:32 PM
Star Wars Theme??
That gave tacky a bad name! That music was so lame that I ended up watching the dance with sound off. Fortunately, the judges were able to get p
Sagebrush Dan
16 messages
04-06-07 10:16 AM
Shouldn't Back-Flips be outlawed by the judges?
They've taken points away from Mario and other real dancers for lifts and other illegal moves. Why aren't they deducting points from grubby paws
miss_ganda
13 messages
04-09-07 04:03 PM
Lance Bass and Carlton?
Please tell me that Lance Bass and Alfonso Ribero, aka Carlton, are not an item!! They were together at the show last night...say i
MrBigDog1974
9 messages
04-10-07 08:33 PM
Dancing With The Stars #4 Episode #6 East Coast Update Thread
Please keep all in-show discussion of tonight's episode on this thread (and sigpic free) until the West Coast gets to see Heather's reaction t
Estee
66 messages
04-11-07 11:00 AM
Dancing With The Stars #4 Episode #7 (results) East Coast Update Thread
Filler. Filler filler, filler filler filler, lame Tom joke, filler, filler filler -- filler? Samantha filler something stupid, guest fil
Estee
17 messages
04-11-07 11:51 AM
Samantha Harris pregnant
Did anyone thing that co-host (and also E! anchor) Samantha Harris looked pregnant last night in that purple dress? If she's not...it was U
uglier than sarah w
21 messages
04-11-07 12:41 PM
Phone errors
I know that someone claims this every year.... so this year it's my turn. *giggle* BF's mom was complaining to me last night about
Breezy
5 messages
04-12-07 10:08 AM
DWTS Love List Week #4
Hope I'm not stepping on any toes here, but I want to see everyone's rankings for this week. Here are the couples in the order they performed%3
StarryLuna
15 messages
04-13-07 06:28 PM
Dancing With The Stars #4 Episode #4 East Coast Update Thread
Please keep all sigpic-free discussion of tonight's fiascos-in-progress on this thread until the West Coast gets to see just what animal Billy Ray w
Estee
62 messages
04-14-07 01:02 PM
Don't really care what your excuses are, Clyde-time to go home!!
Not since Master P. have I seen anything so pathetic! I'm sorry-I know because he's an athlete, and all that, he'll probably st
mistyrose52
14 messages
04-17-07 01:06 PM
Scoring Question
Hi Everyone, I'm a new fan to Dancing with the Stars, just got hooked this season and LOVE it. Could someone please explain the voti
kellyjo
6 messages
04-17-07 09:00 PM
Dancing With The Stars #4 Episode #8 East Coast Update Thread
Please keep all sigpic-free discussion of tonight's injustice to the causes of Performance, Rhythm, Dance, and Not Burning Our Eyes Out on thi
Estee
83 messages
04-18-07 12:07 PM
Dancing With The Stars #4 Episode #9 (results) East Coast Update Thread
Please keep all sigpic-free discussion of what's going to either be Clyde's well-earned exit or his miraculous escape from elimination until the W
Estee
21 messages
04-20-07 06:12 PM
Heather Mills McCartney???
I just read online that Paul McCartney's ex-wife "has plans" to be on DWTS. Please.god.no. She is an extremely unpopular figure right now, a
KoalaChick
55 messages
04-21-07 07:42 PM
Dancing W/Stars Chatroom
Hey all, I've been doing a chatroom during Dancing W/Stars and have some regulars in there. I wanted to invite everyone on this board to come j
thetvfan
0 messages
04-23-07 07:58 PM
Dancing With The Stars #4 Episode #10 East Coast Update Thread
Please keep all sig pic free discussion of tonight's show on this thread until after it airs on the West Coast. Not even going to attempt
Snidget
38 messages
04-24-07 01:48 PM
DWTS #4.10 Love list
I can never hope to match the greatness that is Estee in doing one of these, but we need a good, old-fashioned favorites list. So, have at
Sagebrush Dan
4 messages
04-24-07 05:43 PM
Did Samantha give away Apollo's score?
I think it was after Apollo danced -- Samantha flubbed - it sounded as if she gave away his scores? Did anyone else catch this?
catsnotkids
7 messages
04-24-07 09:59 PM

1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | Current (495)

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •