The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
Click here to Login
Login
Click here to see help
Help
Click here to Search the Forum
Search
Click here to post new thread
Topic contains new message
1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | Current (495)
Conferences Dancing with the Stars Forum (Protected)
Sort Topics by..... ID | Topic | Author | Date Discussion Information
Does Marie have a point?
I saw Marie Osmond being interviewed on an entertainment show and she said that she thinks it's unfair that people that have dancing experience (i
joannie
14 messages
10-05-07 09:40 AM
Cheryl Burke Fans
She just did a STUNNING maxim photo shoot! What do you think? Hot or Not: [url]http://www.maximonline.com/Che
livsforluv
11 messages
10-07-07 09:35 PM
Wayne Newton's moustache; his dancing
When I saw his moustache, I hoped that it wouldn't fall off while he was dancing... or, what would be even worse, if half of his moustache fel
observer
1 messages
10-09-07 09:18 AM
Even with Mark Cuban's hip replacement, and Helio's ankle problems......
It's still so much more painful to watch Mr. Newton....... I'm sorry, but it just is. I don't know who to feel more sorry for-him
mistyrose52
2 messages
10-09-07 09:19 AM
It's DRINKING GAME TIME!!!!
So we are a wee bit early, but I always say "practise makes perfect" 1a. Take a sip whenever Samantha Harrris says something unintell
qwertypie
21 messages
10-09-07 12:26 PM
Dancing With The Stars #5 Episode #6 East Coast Update Thread
Despair before the unstoppable vote-gathering power that is Wajaya! No, seriously. Start despairing early and avoid the rush.
Estee
73 messages
10-10-07 02:04 AM
Jane Seymour
I'm tired of everyone saying jane has had work done--she has her own line of skin care and it totally works. natural advantage. she's never had su
wordboy
2 messages
10-11-07 01:13 AM
Dancing With The Stars #5 Episode #7 East Coast Update Thread
Sorry, Mark -- but I did tell you: if you'd just made a pay-per-vote offer...
Estee
38 messages
10-11-07 09:57 AM
Mr. Newton
Sure am glad he's gone, now I can watch again. Who do you think will/should be next to go.
Zander
6 messages
10-11-07 11:50 AM
The Pros Cant Choose the Music???
I was SO flabbergasted on tonight's results show to hear that the couples get assigned music. This is shocking to me, as I would have t
lynkfri13
8 messages
10-11-07 11:59 AM
Let's all vote...Drew replaces Samantha Harris!
Let's phone in our votes...let Samantha Harris enjoy her new bundle of joy. The show is now perfect. Drew rocks. I can't bear to have the mumbl
cowboysrule
13 messages
10-11-07 12:59 PM
new dancer
does anyone have more info about the new male dancer partnered up with the cheetah girl? i love his dancing moves. he has a great stage presence a
bole
2 messages
10-16-07 02:09 AM
OK, Who told Len Goodman about OUR DRINKING GAME???
Boy, something was going on with THAT man last night! Smiles? Higher scores? Was he stroking out or what?? I was holding the phone in
mistyrose52
2 messages
10-16-07 11:34 AM
"INTERNETS" question
Hello everyone! Does anyone know where I could see last night's show?? For some goofy reason my friends and I call the internet the "inter
Turkey16
5 messages
10-16-07 02:48 PM
Drew/Cheryl last night
Sure enjoyed watching them last night, he's still got it, tho don't know how long they practiced for.
Zander
1 messages
10-17-07 09:51 AM
Dancing With The Stars #5 Episode #8 East Coast Update Thread
And stay tuned after the show for a new ABC comedy about a woman who suffers traumatic amnesia and has to rebuild her entire life from scratch. It'
Estee
55 messages
10-18-07 10:59 AM
Who are you just loving this season?
And who just annoys the heck out of you? For me, I am LOVING Helio..what a charmer. On the flip side, Jenny Garth is surprisingly whiney and ann
MKitty
16 messages
10-18-07 02:16 PM
Dancing With The Stars #5 Episode #9 (results) East Coast Update Thread
Please remember: you are playing either the 'stupid time filler' or 'stupid Samantha Harris statement' drinking game. Not both. We're n
Estee
34 messages
10-18-07 04:39 PM
DWTS Results Show of 10/16
I thought I set my timer to record the results show of 10/16 because I heard Drew and Cheryl danced. I missed it as my timer did not set. Could so
catheg
4 messages
10-21-07 06:50 PM
Did I miss a wardrobe malfunction? Continuation of last night's episode
that has gone on very long, into over 65+ posts...... Anyway, except for the Mark Cuban black out, which I assume was a mooning for
mistyrose52
4 messages
10-23-07 04:21 PM
Professional Dancer's Review of Week 5
Armando Martin, Fred Astaire Dance Studio's National Dance Director has posted his comments on Dancing with the Stars Week Number 5. Click here to
dsullivan920
4 messages
10-23-07 04:24 PM
Dancing With The Stars #5 Episode #10 East Coast Update Thread
It's Wardrobe Malfunction Week. You have been warned.
Estee
62 messages
10-23-07 05:36 PM
Dancing With The Stars #5 Episode #11 (results) East Coast Update Thread
Now: what are the odds that the voting public gets rid of Marie 'for her own good'? (More or less than the odds of the show getting rid of
Estee
37 messages
10-25-07 01:22 PM
The Music
Hello All - I'm new here, and wondering if anyone else is really annoyed by the music they choose. I'm much more of a traditionalist, but I'
Tess313
4 messages
10-25-07 09:21 PM
dances for Monday 10-29
Andi - Does anyone know what the dances are for next week? i've watched both shows last week and either they didn't say or i just zoned out and
akiss4u2have
5 messages
10-29-07 01:12 PM

1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | Current (495)

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •