The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
Click here to Login
Login
Click here to see help
Help
Click here to Search the Forum
Search
Click here to post new thread
Topic contains new message
1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | Current (495)
Conferences Dancing with the Stars Forum (Protected)
Sort Topics by..... ID | Topic | Author | Date Discussion Information
THE RIGHT MAN WON---EMMITT SMITH!!!!
Emmitt Smith definitely deserved to win the trophy last night. He is a man who had no dance experience (unlike Mario) and he improved consistentl
LovelyP41
12 messages
11-20-06 08:21 PM
Mario should have won
Mario was the better dancer by far. Maybe there should be two trophy's - one from the fans and one from the judges! Mario is almost at pro level.
starzfan
26 messages
11-23-06 01:31 AM
And My Suggestions for Next Season Are-------
From Talk Show Kelly Rippa OR Dave Letterman From Soap Stars The actor who plays Adam Chandler OR actor who plays JR Chandler%0
noseyrosie
4 messages
11-25-06 10:31 AM
ANTHONY Fedorov for the next season DWS!
I saw ANTHONY FEDOROV at the concert and beside that he is fantastic singer, one of the best I've ever heard,OMG, this young boy is also a bor
karrikatrombolin
3 messages
12-01-06 05:06 AM
Contestant for next year
I would like to see Kelly Ripa as one of the contestants for next year's "Dancing with the Stars." She would make an excellent candidate for the
mgaldino
10 messages
12-05-06 08:25 AM
Willa Ford gets engaged
http://www.realitytvworld.com/news/form- r-dancing-with-stars-3-competitor-willa-ford-gets-engaged-1010705.php And it wasn't to
qwertypie
5 messages
12-08-06 08:48 PM
Cheryl vs. Karina...
Yes, we've heard all of the opinions of Emmitt vs. Mario... All are valid points, but at the end it is essentially a popularity contest. If yo
ultrabrite smile
4 messages
12-19-06 09:40 PM
Tour Kickoff in San Diego
I went to the first show of the tour last night. For the most part, it was FANtastic! Joey Lawrence stole the show, that guy has so much energ
KoalaChick
2 messages
01-05-07 05:51 PM
John O'Hurley Talks Dancing with the Stars
Hey guys. My latest interview is with actor John O'Hurley discussing his New York Times Best Seller It's Okay to Miss the Bed on the First Jump,
ChrisYandek
1 messages
01-29-07 08:43 AM
Music on the show!
Heyy does anyone know what music they play on the show? I just got into the twist a lot and am looking for good stuff to dance to. Anyone have any s
rocforum
2 messages
02-03-07 01:36 PM
heather mills
If this woman appears on the show, I as a loyal fan since the first show will no longer watch it. She is only doing this to better her image and ma
laurar1217
2 messages
02-21-07 12:26 PM
My Review
Alright, here's my initial take: Ian: Did he stop eating?!?! He looked frail with a big fat fake smile. Heather%
HocusPocus
0 messages
03-19-07 09:06 PM
Anyone remember the achey brakey??
You know that stupid dance that was started by Billy Ray's song "Achey Brakey Heart'?? And he says he can't dance.........%0
peppergirl54
0 messages
03-20-07 08:59 AM
2007 Contestants
Mills, Laila Ali to test dancing skills By DAVID BAUDER, AP Television Writer 1 hour, 21 minutes ago NEW YORK - He
FSUGUY
11 messages
03-20-07 09:23 AM
Early Dial Romance Predictions
Ok, you know the rumored flings are going to fly, and I don't mean a prosthesis. Who do you think will be this year's tabloid
finallytyping
0 messages
03-20-07 11:32 AM
Dancing With The Stars #4 Episode #1 East Coast Update Thread
Please keep all screams of agony upon seeing the travesty that is this year's crop of D-listers attempting this year's delusions of dance on this
Estee
51 messages
03-21-07 09:03 AM
Billy Ray Stole Keith Urban's Hair
The Keith Urban hairdo looks good on Keith but I think Billy should reconsider. He may be more likely to trip over his feet because he can't see the
LisaPles
3 messages
03-22-07 03:43 PM
Cheers for Cliff Claven aka John Ratzenberger
What a sport, last minute sub but you wouldn't know it. Never mind the age, this guy has rythym. Wonder what Carla has to say now. It
miss_ganda
2 messages
03-24-07 05:23 PM
Dancing With The Stars Love List V4.1: The Shoes Go On And The Hair Comes Off.
It gets done for some of the other shows and it's going to be done here (at least once). This is pretty simple: take the eleven pairs and ra
Estee
8 messages
03-26-07 09:03 AM
Dancing With The Stars #4 Episode #2 East Coast Update Thread
Please keep all signpic-free discussion of our brand-new drinking game on this thread until the West Coast gets to follow our unsteadily weaving examp
Estee
47 messages
03-27-07 09:33 AM
DWTS drinking game!
Hey, it made watching the Apprentice more bearable, and I think with the contraversy with at least one the contestants, maybe a drinking game fo
qwertypie
9 messages
03-27-07 09:34 AM
Dancing With The Stars #4 Episode #3 (Elimination #1) East Coast Update Thread
Please keep the segcap of the recrap, pre-show predictions on who goes home, not to mention discussion of the filler and the identity of the ouste
Estee
25 messages
03-28-07 06:02 PM
Kim's not-so attractive twin sister?
Has anyone else noticed that Kim in rehearsal looks very different from Kim on the dance floor. I know that they are heavily made up but the first tim
sharnina
7 messages
03-28-07 10:28 PM
Ian = creepy
Is it just me, or has anyone noticed that Cheryl Burke seems really uncomfortable around Ian? When she was Drew and Emmitt's partner, she see
uglier than sarah w
6 messages
03-29-07 11:07 AM
Ok, second week surprises-only ONE woman can tango!!
I knew it-it HAD to be Laila to do those moves! Not since Kelly Monaco has a woman done Latin that well!! The other women did it lik
mistyrose52
21 messages
03-29-07 11:41 AM

1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | Current (495)

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •