The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"ANTHONY Fedorov for the next season DWS!"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Dancing with the Stars Forum (Protected)
Original message

karrikatrombolin 4 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

11-24-06, 05:34 AM (EST)
Click to EMail karrikatrombolin Click to send private message to karrikatrombolin Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"ANTHONY Fedorov for the next season DWS!"
I saw ANTHONY FEDOROV at the concert and beside that he is fantastic singer, one of the best I've ever heard,OMG, this young boy is also a born dancer!
It would be interesting for him to show his dancing skills at DWS.
If he'll be included in the next competition of DWS the amount of the viewers of the Show would be broaden and taken a huge part of American Idol public into the circle of DWS Show!

Love to see Anthony Dancing with the Stars!

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: ANTHONY Fedorov for the next se... dvls 11-25-06 1
   RE: ANTHONY Fedorov for the next se... LisaPles 11-28-06 2
 RE: ANTHONY Fedorov for the next se... discomarietta 12-01-06 3

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

dvls 1 desperate attention whore postings

11-25-06, 11:37 AM (EST)
Click to EMail dvls Click to send private message to dvls Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: ANTHONY Fedorov for the next season DWS!"
I would LOVE to see Anthony on DWTS!!!!!!!

LisaPles 740 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

11-28-06, 11:27 AM (EST)
Click to EMail LisaPles Click to send private message to LisaPles Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: ANTHONY Fedorov for the next season DWS!"
Oh No, the Ukrainian Idol! He's baaaack!

discomarietta 1 desperate attention whore postings

12-01-06, 05:06 AM (EST)
Click to EMail discomarietta Click to send private message to discomarietta Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: ANTHONY Fedorov for the next season DWS!"
It would be wonderful to have Anthony on "Dancing..."!
Young, fresh, handsome man with the voice of angel and obviously a great dancer!
Hopefully next season of DWS will bring more young competitors - stars into the Show!
I hope the producers will be reading the Forum before they invite the stars to participate in the Show.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •