The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
Click here to Login
Login
Click here to see help
Help
Click here to Search the Forum
Search
Click here to post new thread
Topic contains new message
1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | Current (495)
Conferences Dancing with the Stars Forum (Protected)
Sort Topics by..... ID | Topic | Author | Date Discussion Information
DWTS Love List v3.1
Let's rank the "stars"! For those of you new to the boards, welcome! A love list can be anything you want. Want to rank them in order of h
SilverStar
16 messages
09-19-06 00:44 AM
Who would you like to see
If you had a chance to pick 6 stars to be on the show who would you choose? Pick 3 females and 3 males My picks are: %0
aifanforever
6 messages
09-20-06 01:49 PM
DWTS vs. SYTYCD
I'm sure this may set off a firestorm of protests (please be gentle—my life is in the deep end right now), but this is my first season with
Sagebrush Dan
11 messages
09-21-06 12:44 PM
DWTS Love List v3.2
Let's rank the "stars"! For those of you new to the boards, welcome! A love list can be anything you want. Want to rank them in order of h
SilverStar
7 messages
09-21-06 06:05 PM
Results show week 2- Please tell me that was not a tango
Lie if you have to, I missed the set up as one of the kidnicks woke up with a bad dream, but PLEASE tell me that dance was not a tango. Claudia
qwertypie
5 messages
09-21-06 08:57 PM
This is just CRAP!!
Having Stacy voted out over Jerry-give me a break!!!!!!!!
mistyrose52
54 messages
09-22-06 11:06 PM
Shake it up Sara!!!
So, I am still a die hard Sara fan, and I think tonight is her night to shine. I've heard she's doing the jive, and I know she will be able
Shep716
1 messages
09-26-06 10:19 PM
Do you think Mario should be punished for his dance last night?
OK, the judges were REALLY tough on him. But wait, his partner is the one who is supposed to make sure the choreography is in line, right??%
mistyrose52
29 messages
09-28-06 00:31 AM
Willa and Maksim, Falling For Each Other?
Did Samantha expose Willa and Maksim as a couple or was I hearing things? I thought when she interviewed them backstage she said something like they
LisaPles
5 messages
09-28-06 11:03 AM
My carpy re-crap
Hey y'all -- I did tune in last night, but I missed the very first dance with Emmett (thanks to my son's dad dropping him off a little late --
mtopaz
13 messages
09-28-06 11:58 AM
Choice of Dances
This may have been answered in previous seasons, but I wonder if any of you know about the dancers and their choice of which dance to do. Most of th
Cyndimaus
3 messages
09-28-06 04:06 PM
One more strike, and he's OUT, in MY book!
OK, I gave him the benefit of the doubt the first time, but last night's excuse was just lame. You know who I'm talking about! Y
mistyrose52
14 messages
09-29-06 01:46 PM
Poor Harry-no matter how hard he tries.........
he's just BAD! LOL. Sorry, to those of you die-hard HH fans. He is just so bad.... That 'deer in the headlights look'
mistyrose52
4 messages
10-01-06 12:58 PM
News for Harry Hamlin?
It is a popularity contest. Get over it...you haven't done anything on tv for years other than be married to Lisa Rinna. No need to be shocked. L
Wacko Jacko
3 messages
10-03-06 04:53 PM
It's Week Four--Who's still in the running?
So we are getting down to the wire and more and more contestants are getting eliminated. Who do you think will win? I am still pulling
Shep716
4 messages
10-03-06 09:14 PM
Ma re o, Ma re o
That dance last night had me squirming in my seat. He is obviously the best dancer, at least the up-tempo ones. And he's sooooo hot!
Lasann
1 messages
10-04-06 03:24 PM
What is a lift?
The judges keep talking about Mario and Joey both doing a lift last week where they were not supposed to. Does anyone know what this means? I am con
bjtripp2
6 messages
10-05-06 12:34 PM
Vivica got the boot?? WOW!
I hate to admit this, but I rarely watch the vote-off show. I'm too into Project Runway, and flipping back and forth between that and
mistyrose52
16 messages
10-06-06 05:06 PM
Who do you think will win?
I am an avid Sara Evans fan ...so I am really going to be pulling for her. Actually I just found her dancingwithsara website---it tracks her performan
Shep716
46 messages
10-11-06 11:27 AM
Hot! Hot! Hot!
Wow! Tonight's episode (10-10-06) was SMOKIN'!!!! I thought everybody was on their game tonight, even Sarah. She is sti
sharnina
12 messages
10-11-06 10:36 PM
Dial-Dancing With The Stars?
http://stars.dialidol.com/asp/predictio- s/Predictions.asp A big MOE due to online votes I assume along with half the score bein
Fishercat
1 messages
10-11-06 10:52 PM
Shanna Moakler /Paris Hilton fight
http://www.courttv.com/people/2006/1004- paris_hilton_ap.html Paris Hilton files battery report against former Miss USA Shanna
KScott
10 messages
10-11-06 11:25 PM
Thoughts on Oct 3 show
Thoughts on last night [b]Paso Double [/b] Sara and Tony Sara - poor thing. Everything was WRONG WRONG WRONG. When I hear
qwertypie
5 messages
10-11-06 11:37 PM
Jerry Springer
Come one, you know you want to talk about him! Yeah, not the greatest dancer but he was more charming than I expected him to be. He'll move o
Cyndimaus
41 messages
10-12-06 03:17 AM
You KNOW you're a redneck when..........
You continue to vote for Sara Evans week after week, even though she looks like a limp piece of celery, at best, on the slow songs, and a poor
mistyrose52
2 messages
10-12-06 12:14 PM

1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | Current (495)

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •