The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
Click here to Login
Login
Click here to see help
Help
Click here to Search the Forum
Search
Click here to post new thread
Topic contains new message
1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | Current (495)
Conferences Dancing with the Stars Forum (Protected)
Sort Topics by..... ID | Topic | Author | Date Discussion Information
Tonight's Results . . . and Finale Predictions
Well, I've been out of action on these boards for a while thanks to "real" life, but I thought I would stop by and post after tonight's re
FFantasyFX
28 messages
02-24-06 03:03 PM
show needs to change voting method
I think it is apparent that abc's producers should look into a different way to judge this dancing competition since the present voting process is t
thedemi
1 messages
02-27-06 06:21 AM
Travesty
This show has become nothing more then a popularity contest. I'll watch just to see the dancing, but will not take part in the fake voting.
llpn
1 messages
Dancing With The Stars
I'm so OVER with the results of the show. How could Stacy not even get into the final two and Jerry Rice of all people. He had three left feet...i
linda4222
1 messages
Terrible show
The finals show lost all credibility with me. There is no way that Stacey should have been out of the running. Additionally, overall, she was a mu
Scotty
1 messages
02-27-06 08:19 AM
this show needs 2 fix voting
this is bad jerry might be a nice guy but he cannot dance and clearly can not beat STACY IN A FAIR CONTEST MAYBE IF JESSICA CAN GIVE HER X SOME MONEY
murphy8
1 messages
02-27-06 11:31 AM
Who did well tonight?
For those of your from the East Coast, would someone be kind enough to list who you think did the best? and who you think will win? I heard tha
TheWanderer
25 messages
02-27-06 12:40 PM
Judges
I love this show but am so disappointed in the judging policies. Some of the people on this show poured their heart and soul out to dance
colson
1 messages
02-27-06 02:22 PM
Comparison of second season to the first
As the show ended last night, I couldn't help but think how wonderful it was that everyone bonded so well. Everyone seemed to have gotten to know
DooWahDitty
7 messages
02-27-06 08:47 PM
stacy
There is no way Stacy was out!
beatlegirl
1 messages
02-27-06 08:59 PM
Master P - A felon?
Rapper Master P, who was a contestant on ABC's "Dancing with the Stars," has been ordered to stand trial in Los Angeles for felony gun posse
Hoobie
1 messages
02-28-06 02:21 PM
Jerry taking second place over Stacy
I along with millions of viewers who had watched dancing with the stars, felt that Stacy's performance was much more superior than Jerry's was.
sansone39
1 messages
02-28-06 07:07 PM
Brokeback Controversy
I'm not sure how many of you are East Coast v. West Coast and elsewhere and either did or didn't see what apparently ended up "edited out" of
CattyChat
23 messages
03-02-06 10:30 AM
Lisa as the new host?
I looked through the threads and didn't see this anywhere. If so, feel free to lock. I heard on the radio this morning a rumor that Lisa Rina
brvnkrz
6 messages
03-03-06 12:39 PM
Lisa Rinna posted at her message boards
Lisa posted at her message boards that the rumor about hosting was NOT true, but I wish it was!:( She would be a great addition!
jenny0203
1 messages
03-04-06 07:56 PM
dancing with the stars
dancing with the stares is s great show they get 6 weeks to learn a new dance that is just great the should have never voted any one off it should of
daiyah
0 messages
03-23-06 07:49 PM
Only Two Can Really Dance.....What is Up with Lisa's Lips?
Lets face it, only Stacy and Drew can really dance. The rest are just pretenders, and would disappear if this were a real contest. I was a big f
mocha madness
36 messages
04-12-06 11:30 AM
Forget Beth...
If they bring Howard in as a contestant for next season, I'll consider [i]paying[/i] for the show. With that long, lanky body, he%2
Estee
1 messages
04-20-06 04:00 PM
next season's celebrity dancers
does anyone have suggestions of who should be on it?
bole
34 messages
06-09-06 08:51 AM
DwtS could learn from SYTYCD
The producers at Dancing with the Stars could learn a lot by watching a couple of episodes of So You Think You Can Dance. 1. The right mus
jane2073
4 messages
08-14-06 03:50 PM
Next Season's Cast
I just saw the Good Morning America where they announced the new cast, they are: Jerry Springer Vivica A. Fox Tucker Carlson%
Queene1979
13 messages
08-19-06 07:01 AM
Season 3 dancing pairs revealed
I don't think it made this morning's Good Morning America announcement, but as part of today's cast announcement, ABC has also revealed whic
SurvivorBlows
5 messages
09-12-06 06:21 PM
Sara Evans was Graceful
I think this is going to be a good season--we've got some definite dancers out there like Mario Lopez. But I still favor Sara Evans. I th
Shep716
1 messages
09-12-06 09:33 PM
You can still vote on line!
Go to abc.com or Dancing with the Stars on your search engine. It allows you to vote 11 times for whoever you want! You can vote for different peo
mistyrose52
0 messages
09-13-06 11:21 AM
DWTS Starts Tonight!!!
Ok, so our favorite show begins tonight. I'm not going to lie, I am getting excited. I think this should be an interesting season.... %0
Shep716
42 messages
09-13-06 04:55 PM

1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | Current (495)

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •