The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Next Season's Cast"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Dancing with the Stars Forum (Protected)
Original message

Queene1979 445 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

08-14-06, 09:28 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Queene1979 Click to send private message to Queene1979 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Next Season's Cast"
LAST EDITED ON 08-14-06 AT 12:43 PM (EST)

I just saw the Good Morning America where they announced the new cast, they are:

Jerry Springer
Vivica A. Fox
Tucker Carlson
Joey Lawrence
Harry Hamlin
Sara Evans
Emmit Smith
Shanna Moakler
Mario Lopez
Monique Coleman
Willa Ford

What a group, this season should be interesting!!!

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Next Season's Cast Snidget 08-14-06 1
 RE: Next Season's Cast eire_heart74 08-14-06 2
 RE: Next Season's Cast Magnolia_Rocker 08-14-06 3
   RE: Next Season's Cast mistyrose52 08-14-06 4
   RE: Next Season's Cast eire_heart74 08-14-06 5
       RE: Next Season's Cast FlamingCactusIT 08-14-06 6
 RE: Next Season's Cast Estee 08-14-06 7
   RE: Next Season's Cast Captain_Savem 08-15-06 8
       RE: Next Season's Cast Magnolia_Rocker 08-15-06 9
           RE: Next Season's Cast KimD 08-17-06 11
   RE: Next Season's Cast Snidget 08-15-06 10
 RE: Next Season's Cast profesora_toro4 08-18-06 12
   RE: Next Season's Cast ineedchocolate 08-19-06 13

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Snidget 44369 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

08-14-06, 09:35 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Snidget Click to send private message to Snidget Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Next Season's Cast"
That is an interesting group

http://abclocal.go.com/wpvi/story?section=entertainment&id=4459092 gives a bit more of the backtround for most of them as I didn't recognize everyone by name alone.

It's a tribe creation!

eire_heart74 1231 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

08-14-06, 09:46 AM (EST)
Click to EMail eire_heart74 Click to send private message to eire_heart74 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Next Season's Cast"
always interesting to see.

Magnolia_Rocker 2139 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

08-14-06, 09:48 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Magnolia_Rocker Click to send private message to Magnolia_Rocker Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Next Season's Cast"
Wow, very interesting group. I wonder if Joey is as cute now as he was back in the day. One of my earliest TV crushes.

Summer siggy thanks to Syren!

mistyrose52 795 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

08-14-06, 10:47 AM (EST)
Click to EMail mistyrose52 Click to send private message to mistyrose52 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Next Season's Cast"
Jerry Springer? OMG! I don't think any of us can take an entire season of watching him-even if he CAN dance!!

PALEEEESE-judges, squash him like the cockroach that he is, so we can get on with this competition!! Vote NO for Jerry, people!

As far as the rest, the ones I know, at least-sounds really fun and interesting!! Can't wait........

eire_heart74 1231 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

08-14-06, 11:53 AM (EST)
Click to EMail eire_heart74 Click to send private message to eire_heart74 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Next Season's Cast"
>Wow, very interesting group. I
>wonder if Joey is as
>cute now as he was
>back in the day.
>One of my earliest TV
>crushes.

Just let's hope he doesn't "whoa" with every dance!

FlamingCactusIT 452 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

08-14-06, 03:09 PM (EST)
Click to EMail FlamingCactusIT Click to send private message to FlamingCactusIT Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Next Season's Cast"
Go Tucker!!!!!!!!

Estee 57126 desperate attention whore postings

08-14-06, 06:30 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Next Season's Cast"
Jerry Springer
Tucker Carlson

Oh, hell no.

(If anyone needs me, I'll be somewhere else. Anywhere else. But not here.)

Captain_Savem 3731 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

08-15-06, 10:57 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Captain_Savem Click to send private message to Captain_Savem Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Next Season's Cast"
You took the words right out of my mouth...

*follows Estee out the door*

Handcrafted by RollDdice, yo.
MySpace

Magnolia_Rocker 2139 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

08-15-06, 11:01 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Magnolia_Rocker Click to send private message to Magnolia_Rocker Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Next Season's Cast"
Awwwww, come on guys! I forsee that Mr. Springer will be the first one booted out the door. I just can't let myself believe that he will outlast anyone else.

Summer siggy thanks to Syren!

KimD 53 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

08-17-06, 01:20 PM (EST)
Click to EMail KimD Click to send private message to KimD Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Next Season's Cast"
I don't know - he's totally different on his radio show, not at all like the tv show. I was shocked the first time I heard him, loved him right away and he's now my favorite talk show host. (still can't STAND his tv show though.)

He's very self-effacing about his chances on 'Dancing', and that pretty much guarantees I'll vote for him at least once!

Snidget 44369 desperate attention whore postings

08-15-06, 11:02 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Snidget Click to send private message to Snidget Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Next Season's Cast"
Estee, since when have you started setting limits to your masochistic tendancies.

You didn't let those Starting Over coaches get to you did you?

profesora_toro4 68 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

08-18-06, 02:30 AM (EST)
Click to EMail profesora_toro4 Click to send private message to profesora_toro4 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Next Season's Cast"
So ya think Tucker will grace us with a bow tie every night?

ineedchocolate 12 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

08-19-06, 07:01 AM (EST)
Click to EMail ineedchocolate Click to send private message to ineedchocolate Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Next Season's Cast"
Jerry Springers partner is the first Aussie to get into Dancing with the Stars. She won season 2 over here (they got all the votes because he kept taking his shirt off - hopefully for your sake that doesnt happen this time!)

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •