The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Only Two Can Really Dance.....What is Up with Lisa's Lips?"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Dancing with the Stars Forum (Protected)
Original message

mocha madness 251 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

02-04-06, 09:09 PM (EST)
Click to EMail mocha%20madness Click to send private message to mocha%20madness Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Only Two Can Really Dance.....What is Up with Lisa's Lips?"
Lets face it, only Stacy and Drew can really dance. The rest are just pretenders, and would disappear if this were a real contest. I was a big fan of Kenny Mayne because he was uniquely funny, but as an actual contest this show is lame. As entertainment it has its moments.

I was hoping Master P would stick around even longer to make the hypocrisy of this being an actual contest even more evident. By the way....what is up with Lisa's lips....they look like a certain part of the female anatomy....and I don't want to say what I think because this post would otherwise get removed, and I would be banned. Any thoughts on what is up with her lips?

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 Disagree DooWahDitty 02-04-06 1
   RE: Disagree Round Robin 02-04-06 2
       RE: Barry Manilow DooWahDitty 02-10-06 11
   RE: Disagree samboohoo 02-05-06 3
   RE: Disagree Sahara 02-05-06 5
 RE: Only Two Can Really Dance.....W... Sahara 02-05-06 4
   RE: Only Two Can Really Dance.....W... IdaClare 02-05-06 6
 RE: Only Two Can Really Dance.....W... Tahj 02-06-06 7
   RE: Only Two Can Really Dance.....W... DooWahDitty 02-06-06 8
       RE: Only Two Can Really Dance.....W... mtopaz 02-06-06 9
           RE: Only Two Can Really Dance.....W... DooWahDitty 02-06-06 10
               RE: Only Two Can Really Dance.....W... mistyrose52 02-10-06 12
           RE: Only Two Can Really Dance.....W... slayeridaho 02-23-06 31
 RE: Only Two Can Really Dance.....W... mocha madness 02-10-06 13
   RE: Only Two Can Really Dance.....W... CattyChat 02-11-06 14
   RE: Only Two Can Really Dance.....W... mtopaz 02-15-06 22
       RE: Only Two Can Really Dance.....W... DooWahDitty 02-15-06 24
 RE: Only Two Can Really Dance.....W... Sahara 02-11-06 15
   RE: Only Two Can Really Dance.....W... DooWahDitty 02-11-06 16
       RE: Only Two Can Really Dance.....W... mtopaz 02-15-06 23
 RE: Only Two Can Really Dance.....W... kitty63 02-11-06 17
   RE: Only Two Can Really Dance.....W... LisaPles 02-15-06 18
       RE: Only Two Can Really Dance.....W... Sahara 02-15-06 19
       RE: Only Two Can Really Dance.....W... prosecutor 02-15-06 20
           RE: Only Two Can Really Dance.....W... DooWahDitty 02-15-06 21
   RE: Only Two Can Really Dance.....W... mtopaz 02-16-06 26
 The lips... Tiggertramp 02-16-06 25
   RE: The lips... mtopaz 02-16-06 27
       RE: The lips... prosecutor 02-16-06 28
           RE: The lips... DooWahDitty 02-16-06 29
   RE: The lips... RobbyRobert 03-02-06 32
       RE: The lips... DooWahDitty 03-02-06 33
 RE: Only Two Can Really Dance.....W... fl_g8rbabe 02-17-06 30
   RE: Only Two Can Really Dance.....W... Hoobie 03-02-06 34
       RE: Only Two Can Really Dance.....W... BIGGESTFAN 04-08-06 35
           WARNING Bebo 04-12-06 36

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

DooWahDitty 1615 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

02-04-06, 09:45 PM (EST)
Click to EMail DooWahDitty Click to send private message to DooWahDitty Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "Disagree"
Lisa can dance, and she has improved a lot since the beginning of the show. Lisa is genuine. If not completely in body, then certainly in spirit. I find her energy refreshing.

I find the show mostly entertaining, with some maddenly frustrating moments. Even with those moments, I can still watch because I'm watching for the dancing. I don't know what others are watching for, and I really don't care. I'm getting what I'm looking for, and that's impressive dancing (1) professionals; (2)improved amateurs.

The music mostly sucks, so a lot of the time I just mute it. Surprisingly Barry Manilow was good last night. I'm not a big fan of his, but I really enjoyed his performances (especially Copacabana).

pachy powered by syren

Round Robin 2914 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

02-04-06, 11:03 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Round%20Robin Click to send private message to Round%20Robin Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Disagree"
I disagree with you about Barry Manilow. I thought he did a pathetic job on Copacabana. It is much better on the original recording. These singers are almost always clearly worse live than on their original recordings, and in this case it was blatantly obvious. I think Barry is over the hill and needs to retire.

02-10-06, 00:27 AM (EST)
Click to EMail DooWahDitty Click to send private message to DooWahDitty Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Barry Manilow"
Barry Manilow tops Billboard album sales chart, Mary J. Blige second - UPI News Service, 02/08/2006

Barry Manilow's "The Greatest Songs of the '50s" is No. 1 on the Billboard 200 albums chart, giving him his first chart topper in 29 years.

samboohoo 17173 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

02-05-06, 04:07 PM (EST)
Click to EMail samboohoo Click to send private message to samboohoo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Disagree"
Agree about Lisa.

I didn't see the show with Barry, but I am a huge fan of his.

Slice & Dice Chop Shop 2004

Sahara 759 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

02-05-06, 04:27 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Sahara Click to send private message to Sahara Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Disagree"
I enjoy watching ALL of the dancers, now that Master P(uke) is gone. And they all now, at least to some extent, are dancers. If there is nobody that I really want to go home, I consider that good. I also think the music is mostly awful.

I LOVED Barry Manilow, old or not! Friday's show was really good.

AF 2006

02-05-06, 04:21 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Sahara Click to send private message to Sahara Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Only Two Can Really Dance.....What is Up with Lisa's Lips?"
I keep expecting Lisa to trip over her lips, or to topple forward from the weight.

AF 2006

IdaClare 2 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

02-05-06, 08:06 PM (EST)
Click to EMail IdaClare Click to send private message to IdaClare Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Only Two Can Really Dance.....What is Up with Lisa's Lips?"
I noticed that too about Lisa's lips. She was always so pretty when she was on Days of Our Lives. Now that she's a little older, I bet she has those "injections" to make her lips look fuller. Sometimes the procedures the stars go through to look more youthful and glamerous backfire on them. Lisa really puts everything she has in her dancing - she's good.

Tahj 4136 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

02-06-06, 11:10 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Tahj Click to send private message to Tahj Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Only Two Can Really Dance.....What is Up with Lisa's Lips?"
Lips or not, Lisa can dance. So can Tia, but she's been eliminated.

Moves courtesy of Syren

02-06-06, 11:43 AM (EST)
8. "RE: Only Two Can Really Dance.....What is Up with Lisa's Lips?"
Isn't it a little sad that no matter how good someone is, dancing competitions (and life itself) boils down to a popularity contest? At this piont in the show, I like everyone, so it's hard to choose who to vote for. Clearly Stacy is the best, and she deserves to win. That doesn't always happen, though in this case it looks like it will.

I actually thought that both couples last season were on an equal level. It was just a matter of what style of dress and dancing you preferred. John was more strictly ballroom, but that wasn't the only criteria for the competition.

pachyderm powered by syren

mtopaz 2167 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

02-06-06, 12:30 PM (EST)
Click to EMail mtopaz Click to send private message to mtopaz Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Only Two Can Really Dance.....What is Up with Lisa's Lips?"
Isn't it a little sad that no matter how good someone is, dancing competitions (and life itself) boils down to a popularity contest?

True dat. The winner of this show will be the person who was most popular with the audience. However, all of the participants are getting the benefit of being seen by a large audience each week. It keeps them in the public eye, and I think that's really why most of them agreed to do the show. After all, what do they win? A trophy. It's not like they even win money for their favorite charity. So they participate for fun, to keep themselves in the public eye, and probably because most of them are Type A personalities, and extremely competitive.

As to Lisa's lips - I have to say that they are distracting to me. Maybe she just recently got them done and the swelling will go down to more normal level after awhile (I sure hope so!). As a 40-something woman who has always been bugged by her thin lips, I have considered getting injections too, but the pain and fear of overly large lips always puts me off.

Sig pic by JSlice

02-06-06, 02:00 PM (EST)
10. "RE: Only Two Can Really Dance.....What is Up with Lisa's Lips?"
I agree about the lips. About 2 yrs. ago I noticed a problem starting with the way mine look, too. I found that putting chapstick underneath my lipstick really fills out those lines, then I put something slightly glossy over all that. It doesn't last very long since I'm an expressive person and drink a lot of herb tea and coffee, but when I want to look good that's what I do. Someday when *technology* improves, I'll probably do something to my upper lip as well.

One time I had the opportunity to sit in front of a TV camera and see myself as-is. It was absolutely horrifying! I can understand why these people go to the lengths they do to look good on camera.

Lisa's lips do look ery strange. BUt look at what the woman has. A great career. A great husband. Great kids. Great personality. I used to think she was kind of a sleazy starlet before she married Harry Hamlin, but she's developed into an admirable person. Of cousre, if I had the money and the personal assistants she has, I'd be that bubbly and presentable all the time too!

pachyderm power by syren

mistyrose52 795 desperate attention whore postings

02-10-06, 09:33 AM (EST)
Click to EMail mistyrose52 Click to send private message to mistyrose52 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Only Two Can Really Dance.....What is Up with Lisa's Lips?"
I think Lisa has progressed amazingly and deserves the praise that she has been given by the professional judging staff!

Yes, it's painfully obvious that she's had way too much plastic surgery, and I'm sure she gets ribbed about that a lot. But she has shown, in the dancing arena, that she can pull it off just as well as the others, and should be given applause for that!

IMHO, she is a beautiful, sweet, REAL person!

slayeridaho 7 desperate attention whore postings

02-23-06, 11:03 AM (EST)
Click to EMail slayeridaho Click to send private message to slayeridaho Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
31. "RE: Only Two Can Really Dance.....What is Up with Lisa's Lips?"
I saw a picture of Lisa on talk soap as a young girl and the lips that you are all making fun of are real. She had large lips as a child as well. I thought the same of Angelena Jolie as well until the Barbra Walters show and it showed her as a young girl with the large lips. Her brother as well has large lips for a boy. The problem with hollywood people change their looks so much you don't know what is real or not. I know anyone with big boobs is labled as having fake. There really are some women that have the real thing.
Lisa's lips are real if you like them or not I think she did great.

mocha madness 251 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

02-10-06, 05:26 PM (EST)
Click to EMail mocha%20madness Click to send private message to mocha%20madness Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Only Two Can Really Dance.....What is Up with Lisa's Lips?"
More confirmation of my original point....only two of the contestants, Drew and Stacy, can really dance. They each had perfect scores on the last episode. Everyone else is just filler. Stuff magazine this month features Stacy on the cover, and in a small story she mentions how her agents went into negotiations for her to get on this latest version after she saw version one this summer. She probably thought, quite correctly, that she could dance circles around everyone on that first show. Stacy has been dancing since she was three years old. This is not a real competition. It is about getting yourself on prime time TV in order to promote or in some cases resurrect your career.

In regards to Lisa....yes she can dance, but is not in Drew and Stacy's league. When her partner held her in a spin all I could think about was that I hope he does not drop her on her face....those lips could puncture, and who knows what slimey stuff would come out. Yeah I know....another cheap shot in poor taste!

CattyChat 3379 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

02-11-06, 08:48 AM (EST)
Click to EMail CattyChat Click to send private message to CattyChat Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: Only Two Can Really Dance.....What is Up with Lisa's Lips?"
Actually, those lips could serve as airbags and protect her from injury. Kristy Swanson could've used them on Skating with Celebrities.

Kind Creation of ARNutz

02-15-06, 01:09 PM (EST)
Click to EMail mtopaz Click to send private message to mtopaz Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
22. "RE: Only Two Can Really Dance.....What is Up with Lisa's Lips?"
Stacy has been dancing since she was three years old

Okay, this, if true, is just not fair. The whole point of this show was to take celebrities known for talents other than dancing: sports casters, actors, former athletes, etc., and see what they could do when thrown into an unfamiliar realm. If Stacy has been dancing since age 3, then it misses the whole point. Not to mention, is greatly unfair to the other participants. Now I'm hoping Drew or Lisa will knock her out of first place.

Sig pic by JSlice

02-15-06, 01:21 PM (EST)
24. "RE: Only Two Can Really Dance.....What is Up with Lisa's Lips?"
I think Lisa deserves it more based on her improvement DURING the show as compared to long-term pesonal background. And Drew is certainly the better dancer, so maybe he'll knock Stacey out. I'm doubting it though.

02-11-06, 03:37 PM (EST)
15. "RE: Only Two Can Really Dance.....What is Up with Lisa's Lips?"
Lisa is doing GREAT, but not quite as well as Drew and Stacy. I get a kick out of how excited she is. Her dancing just makes me feel happy.

I felt so sorry for her last night when she was up for elimination. Did you notice how her whole body was shaking, she was so nervous? She is really taking this competition seriously.

AF 2006

02-11-06, 10:22 PM (EST)
16. "RE: Only Two Can Really Dance.....What is Up with Lisa's Lips?"
Looking forward to watching the recording... I'm in a weekend class and cannot watch it until tomorrow night. I agree Sahara, she is fun to watch and I really like her dancing. She's improved so much! Much as as I *heart* Jerry, I think she will be able to outdance him. I'm so glad he lasted this long. He's a cutie.

It would have been interesting to see how the competition developed if MasterP had gone sooner. Alas, we'll never know. The way Gisele was eliminated was really disgusting. She danced very well that night.

pachy love by syren

02-15-06, 01:19 PM (EST)
23. "RE: Only Two Can Really Dance.....What is Up with Lisa's Lips?"
I really liked Giselle and was upset to see her go.

Sig pic by JSlice

kitty63 31 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

02-11-06, 10:56 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kitty63 Click to send private message to kitty63 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: Only Two Can Really Dance.....What is Up with Lisa's Lips?"
Even though Lisa can dance better than George, I would much rather have seen him stay than Lisa. She is just a loud-mouth attention hog. I am so tired of her mouth. She can't talk without yelling. And those lips! Come on! They can't possibly be natural. And if someone was going to get injections, why in the world would they want them to look like that!?! They are hideous!

LisaPles 740 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

02-15-06, 09:18 AM (EST)
Click to EMail LisaPles Click to send private message to LisaPles Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: Only Two Can Really Dance.....What is Up with Lisa's Lips?"
Sorry, but when it comes to Stacy, I don't get it. Sure, she is very pretty but I don't think her dancing is anything extraordinary. It's great that she has long legs, but she lacks the grace of a dancer.

I think she looks like a big stiff Barbie doll on the dance floor!

02-15-06, 11:45 AM (EST)
19. "RE: Only Two Can Really Dance.....What is Up with Lisa's Lips?"
Are you talking about Stacy or Lisa?

prosecutor 449 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

02-15-06, 12:00 PM (EST)
Click to EMail prosecutor Click to send private message to prosecutor Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "RE: Only Two Can Really Dance.....What is Up with Lisa's Lips?"
>I think she looks like a
>big stiff Barbie doll on
>the dance floor!

Yep she looks like a Barbie doll,but
Barbie sure is pretty (hee hee)
The reason I think she was perfect in
the jive is that she probably did the
jive in many recitals as a kid, most kids
do jazz in addition to ballet.

02-15-06, 12:44 PM (EST)
21. "RE: Only Two Can Really Dance.....What is Up with Lisa's Lips?"
Gosh, I think Stacey is anything but stiff. I just don't see it. She seems very graceful to me. I've really enjoyed watching her do the strictly ballroom (as opposed to the Latin) stuff.

pachyderm powered by syren

02-16-06, 01:47 PM (EST)
26. "RE: Only Two Can Really Dance.....What is Up with Lisa's Lips?"
Lisa is a little too bouncy for my taste too (Tigger-ish?), but I see it more that she just can't help it. That's her personality. She is obviously a person who is very driven to do well, no matter what she takes on. She is taking this competition seriously, and she is very happy when she does well. Even though I'm more reserved and not the jump-up-and-down type, I don't fault Lisa for expressing her happiness that way.

As to the lips, I think maybe her plastic surgeon overdid it a bit. I think the swelling will reduce on its own in time. I know that with collagen shots, the effect is not permanent. So I'm assuming this was a recent injection, the swelling will diminish to a more natural look, and then eventually she'll have it done again. Ouch!

Sig pic by JSlice

Tiggertramp 3141 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

02-16-06, 01:16 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Tiggertramp Click to send private message to Tiggertramp Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
25. "The lips..."
Are real. She has the Angelina Jolie lip deformant. When Lisa was on Days of Our Lives, her lips were that huge. And they showed pics of her from highschool on the talk show she does, and lo and behold....lips that ate Pittsburg.

They have always been huge.

Excellent siggy by JSlice, Worm by the Fab IceCat And Icey bounced me! Yippee!!
I wish I were a glow worm, A glow worm's never glum...Cuz how can you be grumpy, When the sun shines out your bum??

02-16-06, 01:48 PM (EST)
27. "RE: The lips..."
Wow. Okay, I take back all my blather about collagen injections. LOL!

I'm a little gellus of Lisa's lips, because mine are and always have been too thin.

Sig pic by JSlice

prosecutor 449 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

02-16-06, 02:06 PM (EST)
Click to EMail prosecutor Click to send private message to prosecutor Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
28. "RE: The lips..."
There is no comparison between Lisa's lips and Angelina's lips
Angelina Jolie is gorgeous beyond words.

02-16-06, 02:20 PM (EST)
29. "RE: The lips..."
This?

Is gorgeous.

and taken at approximately the age Angelina Jolie is now. Let's see how good Angelina looks when she's Lisa's age. Angelina works and plays hard. With 3 kids, let's just see if she looks as good at Lisa's age as Lisa does.

RobbyRobert 3 desperate attention whore postings

03-02-06, 02:43 AM (EST)
Click to EMail RobbyRobert Click to send private message to RobbyRobert Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
32. "RE: The lips..."
I wish that was the case, but I went to high school with her, took classes with her, and knew her well. She did not have fat lips at all. She had beautiful lips that were nice and thin.

I recently saw a picture of her that was taken post high school, but before she became a star, and she has thin and beautiful lips. (Her senior picture which I got out tonight also shows those nice thin lips.)

I talked to someone who knows her very well and is very close to her, and when I asked about the lips, she said nothing about them being deformed in anyway. I am fairly certain that she has had injections that over time have collapsed her lips. It really is unfortunate.

On a brighter note, I will tell you that she was a very nice and classy girl in high school. She never thought she was better than anybody else.

03-02-06, 12:07 PM (EST)
33. "RE: The lips..."
So I take it we have a "Medford boy" here?! Sometimes I wonder how many Oregonians are on this site (I'm in Portland). There seem to be a lot more East Coast peeps.

fl_g8rbabe 3 desperate attention whore postings

02-17-06, 09:46 PM (EST)
Click to EMail fl_g8rbabe Click to send private message to fl_g8rbabe Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
30. "RE: Only Two Can Really Dance.....What is Up with Lisa's Lips?"
Lisa's lips are completely natural...or so I have heard her say numerous times in many interviews. But who really knows???

Hoobie 569 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

03-02-06, 02:33 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Hoobie Click to send private message to Hoobie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
34. "RE: Only Two Can Really Dance.....What is Up with Lisa's Lips?"
I saw on a "this is her life" type show that they are, in fact, her lips. Her daughters have lips that are shaped the same way too. She and Harry both made comments that this should put the myth to rest, and zoomed in on pictures of her babies' lips.

BIGGESTFAN 17 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

04-08-06, 10:36 AM (EST)
Click to EMail BIGGESTFAN Click to send private message to BIGGESTFAN Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
35. "RE: Only Two Can Really Dance.....What is Up with Lisa's Lips?"
Holly Cow! Leave the gril alone. She is a beautiful woman who should have won. I think she should have won over Drew. I sometimes feel like he one because he was Nick's brother. Lets just say I haven't heard anything about since he his band broke up. Now he is on this show and he is the best. I still say it has alot to do with being Nick's brother. Lets see them do a dance off again between Drew and Lisa. I would vote as much as I could for her. I would bet she would win.

Bebo 21083 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

04-12-06, 11:30 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Bebo Click to send private message to Bebo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
36. "WARNING"
Please read our guidelines, as well as the disclaimer at the top of the page. You're welcome to disagree with a poster's opinion, but don't tell other posters who they can and can't bash.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •