The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Did I miss a wardrobe malfunction? Continuation of last night's episode"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Dancing with the Stars Forum (Protected)
Original message

mistyrose52 795 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

10-23-07, 02:00 PM (EST)
Click to EMail mistyrose52 Click to send private message to mistyrose52 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Did I miss a wardrobe malfunction? Continuation of last night's episode"
that has gone on very long, into over 65+ posts......

Anyway, except for the Mark Cuban black out, which I assume was a mooning for the judge's sake, I missed a malfunction of wardrobe. Which I am totally surprised, considering Edyta's almostnonexistanttop. I thought she may have just gone to a wardrobe painter and had all the glitter painted on, instead of bothering to have fabric there at all, what do YOU think??

She seems to get skimpier each season. My husband certainly doesn't mind, and I'm sure she keeps most of the male watchers in tow! She does have an amazing body, but anyway. What was the one-legged comment from Len about, anyone??

One more thing I want to say about the fainting episode. If you twirl someone around long enough, AND block off their airway the way Jonathan continues to do to Marie, it's inevitable that the other person is going down! I watched closely last night even before the episode, and I thought-'geez, he has her twisting her neck like a giraffe, as though she has 14 cervical vertibrae, instead of 6!'. He was compromising the first few of her cervical vertibrae, and IMHO, there is no way she couldn't have eventually fallen, or at least felt like she was going to!

These judges are so concerned about toe lifts-what about those head twirls?? This is from someone who has a botched neck surgery and will be in pain for the rest of my life, thanks to that. I am especially sensitive to all things neck.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Did I miss a wardrobe malfuncti... qwertypie 10-23-07 1
 RE: Did I miss a wardrobe malfuncti... Loree 10-23-07 2
   RE: Did I miss a wardrobe malfuncti... Snidget 10-23-07 3
 Locking - No continuation needed at... Bebo 10-23-07 4

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

qwertypie 9776 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

10-23-07, 03:06 PM (EST)
Click to EMail qwertypie Click to send private message to qwertypie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Did I miss a wardrobe malfunction? Continuation of last night's episode"
I will add that the costume she was squeezed into didn't exactly allow one to take full breathes. She has great legs, why coulodn't they have put her into a shimmery sheath, like Tina Turner would wear? I don't think I will be able to decorate another cake without getting costume flashbacks. SHUDDER!

Loree 8616 desperate attention whore postings

10-23-07, 03:08 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Loree Click to send private message to Loree Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Did I miss a wardrobe malfunction? Continuation of last night's episode"
Not sure if this is the comment you meant. But there was a remark about dancing with one leg. And then they flashed to Heather Mills who was in the audience sitting with Florence (Mrs Brady) Henderson.

Snidget 44369 desperate attention whore postings

10-23-07, 03:21 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Snidget Click to send private message to Snidget Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Did I miss a wardrobe malfunction? Continuation of last night's episode"
I thought it was Len saying enough with pseudo-lifts where you keep one toe barely on the ground and get spun around. Those are all the things getting the "Was it a lift, wasn't it a lift" questions and it really is an attempt to skirt the rules about no lifts IMO. It looks kinda cool once in awhile, but when you do it every week, or do two in one dance it gets a bit old.

I think the camera shot to Heather was after Mark said something about his artificial hip.

Bebo 21083 desperate attention whore postings

10-23-07, 04:21 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Bebo Click to send private message to Bebo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "Locking - No continuation needed at this point."
If you think a thread is too long and that a new one should be started, please contact the moderators before starting one yourself. Our forums have many threads with more than 100 responses to them, so this thread was not long enough to warrant starting a duplicate topic. When a thread gets into the hundreds, it is certainly worth considering a new thread for the benefit of the dial-up posters, but for only a few dozen responses, it's disruptive to the discussion.

We've been through this before - just because it's the next day, or just because a thread has dozens of responses does NOT mean it's time to start a new thread on the same topic. As in the previous weeks, I'm locking this one. Repeatedly starting duplicate topics is a violation of the community guidelines.

Unlock | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •