The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"mario lopez"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Dancing with the Stars Forum (Protected)
Original message

doconnor2 1 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

11-07-06, 09:59 PM (EST)
Click to EMail doconnor2 Click to send private message to doconnor2 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"mario lopez"
DOES ANYONE ELSE FIND IT UNCALLED FOR THAT MARIO TOUCHES HIS CROTCH AGAIN AND AGAIN WHILE DOING MICHAEL JACKSON

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: mario lopez seahorse 11-08-06 1
   RE: mario lopez prosecutor 11-08-06 2
       RE: mario lopez - crotch grabber LisaPles 11-08-06 3
 RE: mario lopez Tahj 11-08-06 4
 RE: mario lopez volsfan 11-09-06 5
 RE: mario lopez bix 11-09-06 6
 RE: mario lopez iltarion 11-10-06 7
   RE: mario lopez mistyrose52 11-10-06 8
       RE: mario lopez qwertypie 11-10-06 9
       RE: mario lopez Tazluli 11-13-06 10
 RE: mario lopez Tahj 11-13-06 11
   RE: mario lopez sharnina 11-14-06 12
   RE: mario lopez Magnolia_Rocker 11-14-06 13

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

seahorse 14337 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

11-08-06, 08:28 AM (EST)
Click to EMail seahorse Click to send private message to seahorse Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: mario lopez"
I didn't notice it.

Slice & Dice Sigpic Chop Shop 2005

prosecutor 449 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

11-08-06, 09:30 AM (EST)
Click to EMail prosecutor Click to send private message to prosecutor Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: mario lopez"
That's because Michael Jackson did that
move to that song duhhhh.

LisaPles 740 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

11-08-06, 09:49 AM (EST)
Click to EMail LisaPles Click to send private message to LisaPles Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: mario lopez - crotch grabber "
Maybe he had an itch.

Tahj 4136 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

11-08-06, 11:13 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Tahj Click to send private message to Tahj Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: mario lopez"
No. Get over yourself. And welcome to the boards.

Tribe rocked my sig!

volsfan 19846 desperate attention whore postings

11-09-06, 10:37 PM (EST)
Click to EMail volsfan Click to send private message to volsfan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: mario lopez"
If Mario was DOING Michael Jackson... I wouldn't be watching but didn't Michael touch his crotch MANY MANY times while dancing? Yeah, I thought so.

bix 15 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

11-09-06, 10:42 PM (EST)
Click to EMail bix Click to send private message to bix Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: mario lopez"
How ELSE do you do Michael Jackson (LOL)? Of course, he could have jock itch, too.

iltarion 1791 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Herbal Healing Drugs Endorser"

11-10-06, 00:06 AM (EST)
Click to EMail iltarion Click to send private message to iltarion Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: mario lopez"
HAHAHAHAHAHA!!! I thought that stopped being offensive like 15 years ago. Mario was mimicking Michael Jackson. That is a legitimate dance move MJ does. Why? I don't think anyone ever figured it out.

mistyrose52 795 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

11-10-06, 02:02 AM (EST)
Click to EMail mistyrose52 Click to send private message to mistyrose52 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: mario lopez"
I'm old-fashioned, too, and still find it offensive! I know, I know, everyone will be on my case for saying that.

BUT, I also know you can't imitate MJ without THAT particular move. SUCKS, as far as I'm concerned. BUT so many things about MJ do, don't they???

qwertypie 9776 desperate attention whore postings

11-10-06, 10:30 AM (EST)
Click to EMail qwertypie Click to send private message to qwertypie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: mario lopez"
True 'dat!

Yes It's Vintage Tribephyl!

Tazluli 141 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

11-13-06, 01:03 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Tazluli Click to send private message to Tazluli Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: mario lopez"
I never liked that, so I guess I am old-fashioned too. Hmmm, I wonder when that happened?

Tahj 4136 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

11-13-06, 06:45 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Tahj Click to send private message to Tahj Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: mario lopez"
DOES ANYONE ELSE FIND IT UNCALLED FOR THAT MARIO TOUCHES HIS CROTCH AGAIN AND AGAIN WHILE DOING MICHAEL JACKSON

OK, I've changed my mind.

YES!!! Because he should be touching MY crotch again and again and doing ME!!!

TYVM. That is all.

Tribe rocked my sig!

sharnina 3083 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

11-14-06, 00:53 AM (EST)
Click to EMail sharnina Click to send private message to sharnina Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: mario lopez"
*snort*

Magnolia_Rocker 2139 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

11-14-06, 08:45 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Magnolia_Rocker Click to send private message to Magnolia_Rocker Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: mario lopez"

A Tribe Original!

Unlock | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •