The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
Click here to Login
Login
Click here to see help
Help
Click here to Search the Forum
Search
Click here to post new thread
Topic contains new message
1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 |
Conferences Joe Schmo Forum (Protected)
Sort Topics by..... ID | Topic | Author | Date Discussion Information
SPOILER WARNING: Deconstructing Joe Schmo [View All]
Sleeve, I am creating a new thread for this post because I am not debating whether Matt knows, just accepting it as fact and (over) analyzing
vernonwells
33 messages
09-27-03 06:30 PM
Just curious
Who was suppose to write this weeks summary? Please do not get me wrong, I am not volunteering, I am a horrible writer. But, I definitely enjo
Deonna
3 messages
09-26-03 06:21 PM
Poor Joe Schmo [View All]
Even though this is a reality show, think of it this way..How would you feel? There are honestly some people in this world that are truly genuine%
mluskey
25 messages
09-26-03 02:44 PM
What was the original Dr. Pat storyline?
What are people's thoughts on how the Dr. Pat storyline was supposed to go? I do think she was supposed to go in t(is slot--but they changed the
managerr
2 messages
09-26-03 07:51 AM
"Who's Joe?"
have you noticed Spike TV's trailers for the show have been saying "Who's Joe?" for the last couple of weeks? I think this is t
cantbreakme
4 messages
09-24-03 08:51 PM
The Crying Game [View All]
The last show convinced me Matt knows. Here is why: We (and the actors)knew the love triangle thing was going to happen so we knew As
leverhume
25 messages
09-24-03 02:58 PM
Twist in the Tale of Poor Joe Schmo...
Joe is a schmo. We know this. Joe don't know. This is up for grabs. Joe is a media-hungry little ho-bag who will do an
Slippery_Jim
9 messages
09-19-03 12:26 PM
Psychological Effects on Matt??
Do any psychology people know what lasting effects this could have on him. After watching the third episode, it seemed to me that the game had gone
magicalmatt1
8 messages
09-18-03 01:59 PM
Exactly how long *are* they living together?
The time frame of this show is a little hard to pin down. If they vote someone out every other day, then logic dictates they lived together at least
delirium42
1 messages
09-17-03 11:33 PM
Official Joe Schmo Episode 3 Summary
[font size=4][b][u]Official Joe Schmo Episode 3 Summary – Schmo Can’t Rap, Schmo Can Cry[/b][/u][/font]
Bucky Katt
13 messages
09-17-03 10:47 PM
Show 3 was very funny
but what in the hell were they all crying about?
leverhume
14 messages
09-17-03 10:45 PM
Episode log lines - POSS SPOILER?
hey, spike tv has short summaries of some future eps on their site-- check this AT YOUR OWN RISK, I was sort of disappointed to wander acros
pnoeric
4 messages
09-17-03 10:11 PM
Who got kicked off?
Does anyone know who got kicked off on Episode 3, (aired on Tues September 16) and how did it conclude? Did Kip get thrown off? Please giv
apriltheschmo
7 messages
09-17-03 09:28 PM
Joe knows?
Here's my little hypothesis. Joe knows. The cast doesn't know he knows and they are the ones being set up. Did you see them all bawling and con
Topher
1 messages
09-17-03 03:32 PM
The REAL reason Joe took his hand off the hooker
If the show is real, and I'm not convinced yet that it isn't, than there is an obvious reason why he took his hand off the hooker. %
luker99s
4 messages
09-16-03 06:27 PM
This is a great site
For sociological purposes this is a great site! Since discovering it I have been breathlessly cautioned on three occassions, by fellow
vernonwells
27 messages
09-16-03 06:23 PM
He must know Hutch is an actor
The show's plan was to start the humor slowly, then begin to exaggerate the characters and the situations. That still left a concern: What if Go
vernonwells
15 messages
09-16-03 11:43 AM
Comments on scenes from next week?
The scenes made it look like he figured everything out, but obviously, since there are 8 more episodes, this didn't happen. What do you think
aviators99
15 messages
09-15-03 08:19 PM
What did you think of episode 2?
What did you guys think of episode 2. Personally, I think it was much better then the first two hour (whew) premire. Very funny stuff.
kingkida
19 messages
09-15-03 06:44 PM
Who thinks Schmo is a Schmuck?
When I first heard about this show, I thought it would be pretty uninteresting...but oddly enough, I found myself watching the (full, yeesh)
delirium42
4 messages
09-13-03 10:34 AM
Does Anyone Know If Episode 2 Will Re-Air?
Does anyone know if Episode 2 will re-air? I know Episode 1 aired again on Sunday and Monday.
Lumster
2 messages
09-12-03 04:01 PM
How Do They Decide Which Actors To Vote Out?
I'm thinking every actor there has a purpose to further the show's dramatic element. However, how do they really decide which actors to vote out
Lumster
17 messages
09-12-03 01:25 PM
Is Brian the guy in the Jimmy Dean commercial?
It's true, I think lots of people look alike. Just seems like the guy who is in that squirrel-tagging commercial is Brian. Anybody else see the re
RebelYell
3 messages
09-12-03 12:18 PM
The whole thing is scripted
has anyone evem had the slightest idea that this whole show is scripted. i mean cmon. all these guys and girls act like actors or whatever but the who
toramitsu
1 messages
09-11-03 10:39 PM
It has to be fake
Matt knows, he's probably an actor or more likely a regular guy out-acting these lame actors. 1. its too cruel. I don't believe a cor
vernonwells
1 messages
09-10-03 02:38 AM

1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 |

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •