The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
Click here to Login
Login
Click here to see help
Help
Click here to Search the Forum
Search
Click here to post new thread
Topic contains new message
1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 |
Conferences Joe Schmo Forum (Protected)
Sort Topics by..... ID | Topic | Author | Date Discussion Information
People seem awfully judgemental of Matt. [View All]
This is my first post on any of these boards. I don't watch any of the reality shows, normally. This one caught my interest one night while clicki
malpaso
59 messages
11-01-03 04:26 PM
Pittsburgh Pride
As you can see from the comments made from Matt Kennedy Gould, people in Pittsburgh have EXTREME hometown pride. I've been to cities all over the
alli117
1 messages
11-01-03 03:55 AM
So what were the RATINGS???
Ok, Ok, the Pope is dropping Mother Teresa for sainthood, and is giving her spot to Matt Gould after that final show. And yes, after the level
Railer
5 messages
10-31-03 11:45 PM
Joe Schmo 2
If they have another season of the Joe Schmo show, I'd like to see them make it a lot different than Matt's season. They should definately have
tron81
13 messages
10-31-03 03:14 PM
Two issues I had with finale!!
1. When Ralph asks everyone "who is the imposter", the editors took a shot of Matt wiping his brow and then looking over at the other contestan
ChristianZane
12 messages
10-30-03 06:01 PM
Radio Interview with Matt
http://boss.streamos.com/wmedia/kroq/ma- t_kennedy_gould.asx
kilgoretrout
5 messages
10-30-03 05:04 PM
OK, admit it...
...how many of y'all were choking back the tears when they did the whole "Matt is such a great guy" montage of the actor's comments? I'm
FatherElvisBrady
19 messages
10-30-03 03:56 PM
FINAL VOTE!!!
I know we've voted before, but a lot has gone on since then. Two part question. 1) Do you think Matt knows or not (rega
Jpod5
19 messages
10-30-03 06:25 AM
Wav Files
I want a wav file of when Matt says "What's goin on!" Anybody have it or know where I can get it?
kalel_rojin
0 messages
10-29-03 09:36 AM
Inconsistency?
Ok so while watching the marathon yesterday to catch up I noticed something which could mean nothing at all: 1. Joe voted for Ashleigh 3
Mems
6 messages
10-29-03 03:28 AM
Summary Delay Note...
Howdy. I know I'm supposed to be doing the summary to episode 8 of "The Joe Schmoe Show," but I was out tonight and foolishly assum
dekko
1 messages
10-29-03 02:49 AM
If anyone cares...Just read Matt got back with the ex
Just found this article on the the Joe Scmo links: http://www.canada.com/calgary/news/stor- .asp?id=E3C6B885-04AD-469C-9F7
Traces
9 messages
10-29-03 02:36 AM
Matt...what a wonderful person!
I doubt that the producers had even a clue of what a good, decent, honest person that they picked when they picked Matt Gould as "Joe". He ab
Nonnie
0 messages
10-29-03 00:22 AM
Molly Interview
Molly on the BJ and Shannon X-Perience: http://www.96x.ca/cgi-bin/more?category- morningshow&id=100474
Traces
9 messages
10-29-03 00:17 AM
best lines of the show
sorry if these aren't the actual lines, but you get the idea Kip: who did this? Someone has implicated themselves....I%
schmoman
0 messages
10-29-03 00:16 AM
holy exec producers robin, its Anthony!
nice little show--quite amusing--good thing it airs at all hours... all of a sudden, i look up from my copy of life of pi to listen to Anthony's v
njcavestud
0 messages
10-28-03 10:50 PM
Schmorons - it's time to vote!
first of all - thank AMAI for her kick-ass summary. You've had two weeks to come up with suitable praise, so - lavish her!! Second%
Lisapooh
14 messages
10-28-03 08:54 PM
Some thoughts on Joe
Okay, I'm new here. Perhaps, you may describe me as a "newbie." I suppose that is "one up" from "lurker." Which I think I was bef
Indigo Kid
3 messages
10-28-03 08:48 PM
What Will happen on the final show (spoilers.....kinda)
From the Boston Herald Spike TV refused to release a tape of the show, but a spokeswoman for the cable channel says it opens with a
greerb
1 messages
10-28-03 08:44 PM
Matt did an interview with my local radio station this morning
Has he done any other PR? Thought it was interesting since the finale is tonight (hasn't already aired or anything). Matt and "Ashleigh"
kris6336
8 messages
10-28-03 07:22 PM
WTF... Where have *I* been?! I'm up to par now...
I can't believe I [b][i]watched[/i][/b] this show let alone that I sat here and watched the whole marathon today. I%2
RosieTX1
4 messages
10-28-03 07:13 PM
episode where Matt knocks out Dr. Pat
Hi, I missed the part of the episode where Matt knocked out Dr. Pat. What exactly happened? I heard Brian ran out of bounds after tha
hellagirl
1 messages
10-28-03 05:04 PM
Best of Joe Shmoe
Best Moments: 1. When the fly comes out of the dog feces and flys over Matt's head. 2. Seeing Dr. Pat's cute happy face%
Rabbit
1 messages
10-28-03 04:18 PM
I think i know how it ends [View All]
Hutch does not win, so he takes out a gun and starts shooting people. The actors are wearing blood packs and it all looks and sounds real. Matt fli
boulder04
22 messages
10-28-03 01:42 PM
The Jig is up....
Well, since i'm the only one with balls...just kidding. I really, really enjoyed this show. Namely because of Matt. If he is an actor and a c
Ashleigh
1 messages
10-28-03 01:12 PM

1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 |

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •