The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
Click here to Login
Login
Click here to see help
Help
Click here to Search the Forum
Search
Click here to post new thread
Topic contains new message
1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 |
Conferences Joe Schmo Forum (Protected)
Sort Topics by..... ID | Topic | Author | Date Discussion Information
Brian strip
Hello, Maybe I'm crazy, but was anyone else turned on when Brian did that strip thing? Well, yeah, he's not the h
hellagirl
6 messages
10-28-03 11:50 AM
Bloopers
Wow I'm just now catching up I missed the first few shows but have been watching from somewhere in the middle. Now that I am watching the screw ups
colbycurtis
8 messages
10-28-03 11:47 AM
What the Hell was that
Did anyone else see when Hutch in the second show made his vote after he turned and walked away something black raced across the floor and out of view
colbycurtis
12 messages
10-28-03 04:34 AM
The Real Matt Gould [View All]
Don't ask me how I know this because I'll never tell you. Matt actually created the Joe Schmo show. Each morning he met with Paul and
leaksareus
22 messages
10-28-03 04:23 AM
what might happen tomorrow (nothing to do with matt knowing)
At the beginning of the show, Dr. Pat votes for Brian. Ralph says the production crew goofed and they werent preparing for a 3 way tie. I
cordscords
0 messages
10-27-03 07:10 PM
Dr. Pat does not vote for Brian (no 3-way tie)
When they show Dr. Pat voting you can see the final letter of the name she writes down. If you watch, it ends in two vertical lines and then a hori
msfairydust
3 messages
10-27-03 05:15 PM
name of the high priced hooker?
I want to know the name of the high priced hooker that everyone had to keep their hands on. they said her name but I can bloody remeber it. thx. (i
olrox
2 messages
10-27-03 04:54 PM
The Real Real Matt Kennedy Gould
Here's the deal. I can't reveal where I got this information, as the cast and crew have signed confidentiality agreements. %0
Rabbit
2 messages
10-27-03 04:51 PM
Are Molly and Ralph dating in real life??
I have heard, or maybe seen a couple of posts on this forum that a relationship has "bloomed" with two of the cast members. Are Ralph and Molly
Miss_Chevious
3 messages
10-27-03 04:39 PM
It's so obvious!
I can't believe I didn't realise this before. Matt is an actor. And the director is an actor. And all the scenes where they supposedly go to the %
ghost cat
3 messages
10-27-03 04:30 PM
Student Writing Thesis On Reality TV! How do fans define the genre!?
***Student Writing Thesis On Reality TV! How do we define the genre!?*** Hi, I'm currently writing my thes
stopandcop
5 messages
10-27-03 04:16 PM
LAST SHOW??????
Can someone please tell me when the last show will air?? I keep seeing number 7 over and over again but can't seem to find out when the last sho
msandlin2001
4 messages
10-27-03 03:59 PM
Joe Schmo Marathon on Sun 10/26
Just a reminder that the marathon is going to be on tomorrow in case anybody missed anything the first time around. Don't forget to chang
Guppin1234
2 messages
10-27-03 03:57 PM
Just another little tidbit [View All]
One of my cyber buddys sent this link to me http://www.spiketv.com/casting/index.jh- ml Just another one of those thing
woeisme1
21 messages
10-27-03 02:05 AM
honey money
does anyone else wonder why they blurred out brians chest in the money honey game? watch your tapes or copies of the game. its weird.
tclilly
1 messages
10-26-03 08:52 PM
Anywhere I can get a sound clip of "What is going on?!"
Topic...
Moongoose54
0 messages
10-26-03 06:17 PM
Extra! Extra! Matt gets a whole page in People Magazine!
Hey SchmoMates: Matt Gould got a whole page devoted to him in People Magazine as reported on another thread. Photo entitled Ma
Guppin1234
19 messages
10-26-03 05:27 AM
What really is going on.
Finally a reality show that reels you in with the rest! I believe Matt is an actor and he's actually throwing twists into the phony plots the othe
grey911
0 messages
10-26-03 02:07 AM
Episode 7 Video Clips
Thanks to all of you...ok, BOTH of you...who enjoyed the video clips I posted recently. Check out the new Episode 7 clips now live at www.lifeofste
ltdangle
7 messages
10-25-03 07:35 PM
Favorite Shmoments
If anybody cares (and even wants to post their own), here are my top five favorite Shmoments, in ascending order: 5) Ralph's
FatherElvisBrady
15 messages
10-24-03 06:18 AM
www.lancekrall.com
At the request of woeisme1, I am posting my website up here again. It is www.lancekrall.com. Sorry if this is getting redundant to any one. %0
kingkida
7 messages
10-24-03 00:56 AM
Lets all write Matt a letter!
Hi Matt, I am a HUGE fan of the show. I have not missed an episode, and I also watch the re-runs, being the reality TV addict that I
Schmoron
2 messages
10-24-03 00:25 AM
So, now what?
As the show comes to an end, I've been trying to figure out what might be the next logical career move for the cast over at Joe Schmo.
Lisapooh
14 messages
10-24-03 00:12 AM
joe schmo 2
t--------------------------------------- ----------------------- a ---------------------------------------- ----------------------z----------------
erikman
13 messages
10-23-03 02:32 PM
Finale
I jsut turned on the tv like 10 minutes ago and was expecting the finale but there was nothing does anyone know when the finale will be or what is goi
Genocide
20 messages
10-22-03 11:51 PM

1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 |

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •