The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"What the Hell was that"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Joe Schmo Forum (Protected)
Original message

colbycurtis 4 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

10-26-03, 04:48 PM (EST)
Click to EMail colbycurtis Click to send private message to colbycurtis Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"What the Hell was that"
Did anyone else see when Hutch in the second show made his vote after he turned and walked away something black raced across the floor and out of view around the doorway what the heck does the mansion have Mice or what. I can only assume that the robe of immunity is falling apart but it sure looked strange
  Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: What the Hell was that hollybug 10-26-03 1
 RE: What the Hell was that Guppin1234 10-26-03 2
   RE: What the Hell was that woeisme1 10-26-03 3
       It was pretty creepy, that's what t... Guppin1234 10-27-03 8
           RE: It was pretty creepy, that's wh... Tiger Lily 10-27-03 9
           RE: It was pretty creepy, that's wh... woeisme1 10-28-03 12
 RE: What the Hell was that holden 10-26-03 4
   RE: What the Hell was that Miss_Chevious 10-26-03 5
 RE: What the Hell was that Traces 10-27-03 6
 RE: What the Hell was that ltdangle 10-27-03 7
 RE: What the Hell was that ltdangle 10-27-03 10
   RE: What the Hell was that EnglProf 10-27-03 11

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

hollybug 14 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

10-26-03, 05:01 PM (EST)
Click to EMail hollybug Click to send private message to hollybug Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: What the Hell was that"
I saw that, too! I figured it was a feather from the pimp robe... but I can't believe someone else noticed that, too!
  Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Guppin1234 909 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

10-26-03, 05:07 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Guppin1234 Click to send private message to Guppin1234 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: What the Hell was that"
It was probably a little demon that follows Hutch around. Ever see 'Ghost' with Demi Moore... ooooooo!

Start: Average Joe End: Off Topic

woeisme1 4059 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

10-26-03, 05:24 PM (EST)
Click to EMail woeisme1 Click to send private message to woeisme1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: What the Hell was that"
LAST EDITED ON 10-26-03 AT 05:27 PM (EST)

Oh Guppi, you still never cease to amaze me with your quick wit.
Have I told you lately how much I adore you?
Keep up the good work!
Here's your "quote o' the day":

"Today's mighty oak is just yesterday's nut that held its ground."
Woe is proud to be a nut. It's good to have a goal.

Charmingly crafted by Phoenixmons.

If you need me you can find me --fantasizing about my reality so I can realize my fantasy......

I was going to refuse to post to you but I realized that if I didn't tell you, how would you know I was ignoring you?--Pythonfan
Edited because Woe is having spacing issues today

Guppin1234 909 desperate attention whore postings

10-27-03, 04:34 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Guppin1234 Click to send private message to Guppin1234 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "It was pretty creepy, that's what that was!"
"Today's mighty oak is just yesterday's nut that held its ground."

That describes Brian's testicles very well. We can expect big things from Brian.

----------------------

Actually, I'd love Spike TVs explanation of that weird black thing that trails off down the hall as Hutch walks by. Does it follow the laws of photography, light/shadow or symmetry?

Tiger Lily 1679 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

10-27-03, 04:42 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Tiger%20Lily Click to send private message to Tiger%20Lily Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: It was pretty creepy, that's what that was!"
*snicker*

Sentence first. Verdict afterwards.

woeisme1 4059 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

10-28-03, 04:34 AM (EST)
Click to EMail woeisme1 Click to send private message to woeisme1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: It was pretty creepy, that's what that was!"
>Actually, I'd love Spike TVs explanation of that weird black >thing that trails off down the hall as Hutch walks by. Does it >follow the laws of photography, light/shadow or symmetry?

No I don't think so but it was pretty cool.

Charmingly crafted by Phoenixmons.

If you need me you can find me --fantasizing about my reality so I can realize my fantasy......

I was going to refuse to post to you but I realized that if I didn't tell you, how would you know I was ignoring you?--Pythonfan

holden 2 desperate attention whore postings

10-26-03, 08:02 PM (EST)
Click to EMail holden Click to send private message to holden Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: What the Hell was that"
I saw that as well but am pretty sure it was a black feather whooshing from "The Robe".

Miss_Chevious 16 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

10-26-03, 08:54 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Miss_Chevious Click to send private message to Miss_Chevious Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: What the Hell was that"
I thought I was seeing things...I too,believe that it was a feather from the robe.

Traces 103 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

10-27-03, 09:50 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Traces Click to send private message to Traces Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: What the Hell was that"
Yes, it was definitely a feather. I know this because I own several pimp robes, and yes I am very tacky. I get those darn feathers all over my place!

...But I'm from Pittsburgh!

ltdangle 9 desperate attention whore postings

10-27-03, 11:16 AM (EST)
Click to EMail ltdangle Click to send private message to ltdangle Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: What the Hell was that"
I TOTALLY saw that, too! I thought it was rat. Weird.

ltdangle 9 desperate attention whore postings

10-27-03, 05:46 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ltdangle Click to send private message to ltdangle Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: What the Hell was that"
Sorry for the OT post, but can someone tell me what a DAW Level is? For example, Guppin is a ""Reality Show Commentator" , etc.

What is DAW?

Thanks,

Lieutenant Dangle

EnglProf 888 desperate attention whore postings

10-27-03, 07:23 PM (EST)
Click to EMail EnglProf Click to send private message to EnglProf Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: What the Hell was that"
Hi Itdangle-- ahhh innuendo in our midst-- welcome to the boards!

DAW stands for "Desperate Attention Whore" as in those of us who post to hear ourselves post..... You would call us DAW's

(or to be more charitable-- the folks we talk about on reality tv shows-- DAW's)

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •