The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Dr. Pat does not vote for Brian (no 3-way tie)"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Joe Schmo Forum (Protected)
Original message

msfairydust 7 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

10-27-03, 04:06 AM (EST)
Click to EMail msfairydust Click to send private message to msfairydust Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Dr. Pat does not vote for Brian (no 3-way tie)"
LAST EDITED ON 10-27-03 AT 05:01 PM (EST)

(POSSIBLE SPOILERS)....I am just guessing at this...I don't know for sure

When they show Dr. Pat voting you can see the final letter of the name she writes down. If you watch, it ends in two vertical lines and then a horizontal line...so either she voted for Hutch and the last letter she wrote was an "H"...or she voted for Matt and her last letter was two "T's" with one long cross on top.

It is definitely not an "N" (for brian)

My guess is she votes for Hutch...or else why did they even bother with that subplot of them sleeping together. They had to make it believable that she'd vote for him

Just my thought.

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Dr. Pat does not vote for Brian... Traces 10-27-03 1
   RE: Dr. Pat does not vote for Brian... msfairydust 10-27-03 2
       RE: Dr. Pat does not vote for Brian... Traces 10-27-03 3

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Traces 103 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

10-27-03, 09:20 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Traces Click to send private message to Traces Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Dr. Pat does not vote for Brian (no 3-way tie)(POSSIBLESPOILERS)"
I wrote Possible Spoilers because I am only guessing, but I'd feel bad if I was right and somehow ruined it for somebody. I was waiting for somebody else to see that. I came up with that same conclusion. Unless the editors had put that in on purpose so we wouldn't be able to guess who she really voted for. But I doubt that considering how the show puts spoilers in the previews the following weeks. Maybe Dr. Pat wrote something else completely different. I bet the producers thought it was great that MaTT and HutcH have similar looking last letters. From what it looked like to me was Dr. Pat crossed the horizontal line really high on top indicating a T. But it would seem anti-climatic to me if Matt won the fake reality show. But that is because I'm not sure what they are really going to do. I just hope they are right when they say, "and if you think you know how it's going to end...you're dead wrong."

...But I'm from Pittsburgh!

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

msfairydust 7 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

10-27-03, 05:06 PM (EST)
Click to EMail msfairydust Click to send private message to msfairydust Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Dr. Pat does not vote for Brian (no 3-way tie)(POSSIBLESPOILERS)"
I just edited mine to include the "Possible Spoilers" also...even though this is just a guess, I have no idea for sure....but you're right, I'd hate to ruin it too. (They wouldn't let me edit the subject line though, oh well)

Anyhow, I agree, if they let Matt win it would be pretty anti climatic. I think it would be funny to see his expression if he loses to Hutch of all people. I bet he's rethinking his attitude with Ashleigh. If he had her vote he would have "won".

Anyhow, I can't wait to see what happens for sure. This has been a great show. I'll miss it when it ends.

Traces 103 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

10-27-03, 05:15 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Traces Click to send private message to Traces Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Dr. Pat does not vote for Brian (no 3-way tie)(POSSIBLESPOILERS)"
Yeah I just did the 'POSSIBLE SPOILERS' because I didn't feel like getting yelled at. I get enough from my brother who's always worried that I will spoil Joe Schmo just guessing. (Funny though, when we were watching, it was his idea to rewind Dr. Pat writing her answer down): /

...But I'm from Pittsburgh!

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •