The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"www.lancekrall.com"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Joe Schmo Forum (Protected)
Original message

kingkida 38 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

10-23-03, 04:41 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kingkida Click to send private message to kingkida Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"www.lancekrall.com"
At the request of woeisme1, I am posting my website up here again. It is www.lancekrall.com. Sorry if this is getting redundant to any one.

By the way, "The Real Matt Gould" post cracks me up! Too funny. I hope you all love the finale on Tuesday!

Lance Krall "shameless self promoter"

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: www.lancekrall.com Lisapooh 10-23-03 1
 RE: www.lancekrall.com Jpod5 10-23-03 2
   RE: www.lancekrall.com kingkida 10-23-03 3
       RE: www.lancekrall.com Jpod5 10-23-03 4
 RE: www.lancekrall.com woeisme1 10-23-03 5
 RE: www.lancekrall.com Tiger Lily 10-23-03 6
   RE: www.lancekrall.com woeisme1 10-24-03 7

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Lisapooh 12664 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

10-23-03, 04:46 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Lisapooh Click to send private message to Lisapooh Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: www.lancekrall.com"

>Lance Krall "shameless self promoter"

no wonder you fit in so well here!

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Jpod5 147 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

10-23-03, 05:20 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Jpod5 Click to send private message to Jpod5 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: www.lancekrall.com"
Lance,

You still haven't actually denied "The Real Matt Gould" theory...I'm starting to wonder! An analogy would be having a president who denies what "didn't" happen with an intern in order to deceive us. Please set us straight, oh striaight one.

Are you going back to 96x before the end of the show? That was a good interview...though I wish you HAD given up the info you almost let slip!!

jimbo

kingkida 38 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

10-23-03, 05:35 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kingkida Click to send private message to kingkida Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: www.lancekrall.com"
All will be answered soon!

All the speculating is fun, and I don't want to take that away from you all. You have no idea how much I am enjoying all of this! Sick, really!

Jpod5 147 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

10-23-03, 06:12 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Jpod5 Click to send private message to Jpod5 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: www.lancekrall.com"
Thanks for helping us out...clear as mud.

You're probably not even upset that we have to wait two weeks! That is, as you put it, sick dude. I can't say I blame you though, I love watching others in suspense. I am starting to anticipate this ending more and more as I lose all grasp on what I think is going to happen. Sort of like that nervous excitement you get during the slow click, click, click on the upslope of a huge roller coaster hill!

jimbo

woeisme1 4059 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

10-23-03, 06:56 PM (EST)
Click to EMail woeisme1 Click to send private message to woeisme1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: www.lancekrall.com"
Hey Lance!!
WOW someone on tv actually listened to my request!!!(now about a DVD?....)

But it seems like you've been hiding out for awhile and hadn't posted recently and I for one have missed you.

Welcome back to the limelight pal.

Charmingly crafted by Phoenixmons.

If you need me you can find me --fantasizing about my reality so I can realize my fantasy......

Tiger Lily 1679 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

10-23-03, 11:15 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Tiger%20Lily Click to send private message to Tiger%20Lily Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: www.lancekrall.com"
What woe said!

Lance, you were my favorite on the show; I hope you stick around even after it's over.

And, incase you haven't seen Bebo's "I pull your pants down right now!" thread on the other forum, you should go see it. A very nice Kip tribute.

Sentence first. Verdict afterwards.

woeisme1 4059 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

10-24-03, 00:56 AM (EST)
Click to EMail woeisme1 Click to send private message to woeisme1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: www.lancekrall.com"
Thanks Tiger Lily!!! And that would be the Off Topic forum, Lance. I believe it was started yesterday (10-22) and it did cross thresd over there as well!!

Charmingly crafted by Phoenixmons.

If you need me you can find me --fantasizing about my reality so I can realize my fantasy......

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •