URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID55
Thread Number: 130
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"www.lancekrall.com"

Posted by kingkida on 10-23-03 at 04:41 PM
At the request of woeisme1, I am posting my website up here again. It is www.lancekrall.com. Sorry if this is getting redundant to any one.

By the way, "The Real Matt Gould" post cracks me up! Too funny. I hope you all love the finale on Tuesday!

Lance Krall "shameless self promoter"

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: www.lancekrall.com"
Posted by Lisapooh on 10-23-03 at 04:46 PM

>Lance Krall "shameless self promoter"

no wonder you fit in so well here!

Posted by Jpod5 on 10-23-03 at 05:20 PM
Lance,

You still haven't actually denied "The Real Matt Gould" theory...I'm starting to wonder! An analogy would be having a president who denies what "didn't" happen with an intern in order to deceive us. Please set us straight, oh striaight one.

Are you going back to 96x before the end of the show? That was a good interview...though I wish you HAD given up the info you almost let slip!!

jimbo

Posted by kingkida on 10-23-03 at 05:35 PM
All will be answered soon!

All the speculating is fun, and I don't want to take that away from you all. You have no idea how much I am enjoying all of this! Sick, really!

Posted by Jpod5 on 10-23-03 at 06:12 PM
Thanks for helping us out...clear as mud.

You're probably not even upset that we have to wait two weeks! That is, as you put it, sick dude. I can't say I blame you though, I love watching others in suspense. I am starting to anticipate this ending more and more as I lose all grasp on what I think is going to happen. Sort of like that nervous excitement you get during the slow click, click, click on the upslope of a huge roller coaster hill!

jimbo

Posted by woeisme1 on 10-23-03 at 06:56 PM
Hey Lance!!
WOW someone on tv actually listened to my request!!!(now about a DVD?....)

But it seems like you've been hiding out for awhile and hadn't posted recently and I for one have missed you.

Welcome back to the limelight pal.

Charmingly crafted by Phoenixmons.

If you need me you can find me --fantasizing about my reality so I can realize my fantasy......

Posted by Tiger Lily on 10-23-03 at 11:15 PM
What woe said!

Lance, you were my favorite on the show; I hope you stick around even after it's over.

And, incase you haven't seen Bebo's "I pull your pants down right now!" thread on the other forum, you should go see it. A very nice Kip tribute.

Sentence first. Verdict afterwards.

Posted by woeisme1 on 10-24-03 at 00:56 AM
Thanks Tiger Lily!!! And that would be the Off Topic forum, Lance. I believe it was started yesterday (10-22) and it did cross thresd over there as well!!

Charmingly crafted by Phoenixmons.

If you need me you can find me --fantasizing about my reality so I can realize my fantasy......