The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
Click here to Login
Login
Click here to see help
Help
Click here to Search the Forum
Search
Click here to post new thread
Topic contains new message
1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 |
Conferences Joe Schmo Forum (Protected)
Sort Topics by..... ID | Topic | Author | Date Discussion Information
Human Nature [View All]
Several times in the episodes, the producers refer to the show as being "an experiment". Maybe this is true; maybe it's giving the whole thi
ghost cat
36 messages
10-22-03 07:59 PM
SPIKE TV disappoints its viewers
This evening SPIKE TV showed the stupid GQ award show, and they started the Joe Schmo show 10 minutes late (I am glad I wasn't taping it), b
ihaterealitytv
3 messages
10-22-03 04:03 PM
I love Joe Schmo!
Hi all- I know you are all out there trying to bash the concept of the show and trying to figure out what the "real" plot is behind the show, bu
jgardino
19 messages
10-22-03 02:00 PM
The finale WILL be 2 hours long!!!
It says so on Yahoo's TV listings. Go here: [http://tv.yahoo.com/grid?lineup=us_MS2- 401d&dur=&.intl=&startdate=10672992
hollybug
1 messages
10-22-03 01:01 PM
look for matt at the GQ man of the year show
i wonder how big a part he will have in the show, i guess thast was part of the bribe.
erikman
12 messages
10-21-03 11:26 PM
Joe Schmo Doesn't Win the $100,000 [View All]
Since the show is rigged, then why does everyone think he wins? They will just let him and Hutch be the final two "survivors" and then everyo
Joe_Schmo_Is_Poor
29 messages
10-21-03 04:28 PM
FINALE
Do we really have to wait until NEXT week to see the finale? I can't imagine what tomorrow's show is going to be like.. ugh!!! I hate it
littlemiss812
3 messages
10-20-03 10:18 PM
Joe is too cartoon like
How can it be possible for Matt to not catch on by now, every character is far too "token", come on, Kip is a gay fellow who dresses up like
SchmoKnows
19 messages
10-19-03 12:18 PM
2 WEEEEEEKSSSS????!!!!!!!!! [View All]
What the heck am I gonna do now for 2 weeks before I get to see the finally. Man I thaught It would rap up tonight, the way things were progressing
dontwannabeshmoed
36 messages
10-18-03 10:58 PM
Schmorons - it's time to vote!!! [View All]
Ok peeps - you know the drill - who's craptacular plate will be smashed in tonight's episode? 1. Put your best guess in the subject
Lisapooh
21 messages
10-17-03 06:11 PM
Summaries? [View All]
Would anyone want to write summaries of this parody? http://community.realitytvworld.com/boa- ds/User_files/3e70cef10fe19e18.g
AyaK
37 messages
10-17-03 12:12 PM
Joe So Knows
Im thouroughly convinced, or at least really hope, that Matt knows. First of all, I think our boy Matt is alot smarter than we all think. His ba
justin4529
0 messages
10-16-03 09:03 PM
Joe Schmo fansite with Video Clips
Hey, I'm new to this site. This is my first post but I am a huge fan of the show. I've started a Joe Schmo fansite and have about 150Mbs of vi
ltdangle
2 messages
10-16-03 08:18 PM
He Knows
Have watched show since beginning, and had believed that he was duped...Careful study and analysis now leads me to believe he knows, and the joke
joeschmoknows
3 messages
10-16-03 07:44 PM
Poll: Does he know or not? [View All]
Since so many around here know (or think they know) that Matt either does or does not know about the other residents being actors, I thought it
Bucky Katt
40 messages
10-16-03 07:14 PM
2 hour finale? Also a marathon on the 26th!!!!
Go to this link: http://www.spiketv.com/schedule/TNN_sho- .jhtml Then on the pull down bar pick Joe Schmoe. You'll notice on the 2
ragz
2 messages
10-16-03 05:36 PM
Kip's Plate
Hey, did I miss something the previous week, or did they include a line last night that they had edited out? When they did the "previously on
FatherElvisBrady
14 messages
10-16-03 09:59 AM
Ralph and Ginger Lynn
I just found this board and haven’t gotten a chance to read all of the posts here yet. So this may have already been mentioned, but… Did anyone
Peach
1 messages
10-16-03 09:56 AM
**Joe Schmo Episode 6, Official Summary** [View All]
[center]Joe Schmo Episode 6, Official Summary [font size=6][b]You Want Me to Eat What?![/b][/font size] [f
FesterFan1
22 messages
10-16-03 04:04 AM
"Matt" is an actor too
Would't that be the best? The boy-next-door who they all think they're duping, is actually duping them. Think about it.
LiMcMom
2 messages
10-15-03 01:27 PM
Is anyone else picking up on this or am I just a perv?
Joe Schmo (Matt) is constantly saying things that I take out of context like when he was coaching Ashleigh that it's easy to get the balls down
uncdwm
6 messages
10-15-03 11:25 AM
Lance aka Kip and Brian ....
***Chat with Lance Krall 'Kip' from the Joe Schmo Show ~ Friday October 17th ~ (10ET/9CT/8MST/7PT) *** %0
lacycatherine
0 messages
10-15-03 07:33 AM
Even a lame duck can see through the smoke and mirrors
Am I the only one to see it? During the opening episode of Joe Schmo, during the underwear session Earl, the old man made a error about which pa
Romanticlee
17 messages
10-14-03 02:35 PM
RE: Molly fans and other madness
I found these things on the Yahoo Schmoe boards and brought them to this board so other fanatics like myself would not have to go surfing to find new
woeisme1
12 messages
10-13-03 10:14 PM
Ralph from Joe Schmo ...
***Chat with Ralph Garmen host of the Joe Schmo Show ~Tuesday October 14th ~ (10ET/9CT/8MST/7PT) **** at www.jo
lacycatherine
13 messages
10-13-03 03:38 PM

1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 |

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •