The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
Click here to Login
Login
Click here to see help
Help
Click here to Search the Forum
Search
Click here to post new thread
Topic contains new message
1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 |
Conferences Joe Schmo Forum (Protected)
Sort Topics by..... ID | Topic | Author | Date Discussion Information
Is this next episode the last one??
There are no others coming on for atleast the rest of the month, according to the Spiketv.com schedule... does that mean he's gonna find out on to
hollybug
1 messages
10-13-03 02:25 AM
Episode 6 Summary???
Is there anywhere else online I can find an Episode 6 summary? It doesn't seem to be happening here. I've been reading this board sin
bazookabill
2 messages
10-12-03 07:12 PM
The Prieviews Give Away! [View All]
Man how many times can they give away #####??? This show has to watch what footage they put on their show. I like the touchup on the c
LollyPopLollyPop
25 messages
10-12-03 06:50 PM
Chocolate Covered Stripper Here [View All]
If you were a producer, what storyline would you add to make Matt completely lose his mind? How far would you go? I'd like to Kip
Duotone
21 messages
10-12-03 03:55 PM
Who is your favorite character in Joe Schmo?
Let it out peeps! My top three in no particular order: Doctor Pat, The Hutch, Kip... oh yeah, and Molly's breasts. Who are your
kingkida
18 messages
10-12-03 03:55 AM
How long was this show taped??
I realize that the show has been over for a while and the actors are having their chance to watch it on TV, does anyone know how long they took to a
Miss_Chevious
2 messages
10-12-03 01:21 AM
OH NO! THERE'S A SCHMO IN THE ELEVATOR! [View All]
Let's pretend that the posters in this forum are like a microcosm of Matt's hometown community you step into an elevator and two fl
Guppin1234
29 messages
10-11-03 06:08 PM
Kip here [View All]
Hello cyber people. My friend is a big fan of this message board and has been talking to everybody with the Kingkida moniker. He pressured me into wri
kingkida
63 messages
10-11-03 09:47 AM
How will it end? [View All]
How do you think Matt will react when he discovers the truth? First, I think he will get a significant paycheck which will make him feel better.
Duotone
32 messages
10-11-03 02:05 AM
why get addicted to this show???
i find myself very much addicted to this little show and i do not know why. the 'actors' that are supposed to be fooling this poor guy are not ve
mm58
7 messages
10-11-03 01:51 AM
The Joe Shcmo ending
Here's something I've thrown out on the regular message board I'm on as a possiable ending for the show. I think the WHOLE show is a
rayxtwo
2 messages
10-11-03 01:47 AM
Take the Money and Run
okay, here goes nothing--my first posting on this board. In Episode 5, Matt says that he would have taken the "get me out of here"
ghost cat
7 messages
10-10-03 10:01 AM
Matt hates chocolate?!?!
Matt hates chocolate. He hates the smell of it. He hates the taste of it. He hates it so much, he holds his nose and gags. I am totally baffled.
Nanook
12 messages
10-10-03 08:05 AM
Official Episode 5 Summary - Is There a Fetishist in the House? [View All]
Official Joe Schmo Episode 5 Summary – Is There a Fetishist in the House? Last (last) time on The Joe Schmo Show̷
I_AM_HE
23 messages
10-10-03 03:44 AM
What characters did Joe Schmo miss out on?
If you were going to cast another Joe Schmo, what type of contestants would you like to see parodied? 1 The British rock star wannabe%
kingkida
11 messages
10-10-03 00:42 AM
Why was Hutch back?
I missed the first part of the show last night and have no clue as to why Hutch was back. Can someone tell me please. [marquee]http:/%2
SaphireLady
4 messages
10-09-03 08:26 PM
what if
- - - - what if matt found out the show was fake early on and told the producer off camera. then they pay him off to play du
erikman
18 messages
10-09-03 05:04 PM
Did you tape Last Night's Show (10/7)
I taped Joe Schmo last night and my sound didnt get taped. Did anyone happen to tape this, that wouldn't mind mailing me a copy of the
n9tog
4 messages
10-09-03 04:34 PM
High School?
As I've mentioned in another thread.....seems like with Matt's experience...he would have felt the implants when he squeezed Molly during the hone
JustMe2001M
6 messages
10-09-03 04:31 PM
These (fake) players have no strategy?
Despite the over the top scenarios of this show, the one thing that doesn't make sense is the seemingly random voting. Shouldn't even fake cont
managerr
7 messages
10-09-03 03:02 PM
(SPOILERS) The Reason for That Thing in the Latest Preview [View All]
Okay, it said 200 characters before I post any possible spoilers, so I'll take a second to introduce myself.. Ashleigh is in fact my name, th
ashleigh j
23 messages
10-09-03 01:55 PM
Backwards water?
Hello everyone. I'm new here. I did a search on the word 'fountain' and found only one post. So my conscious is clear that I gave an effort t
carlix
7 messages
10-08-03 06:50 PM
Chocolate Covered Babes
Does anyone know who they are?
ReidoSC
5 messages
10-08-03 04:54 PM
Did Ashleigh and Molly Know to Kiss?
I was wondering if the two actresses knew they were going to be asked by Matt to either take of their tops or kiss to win the TV? I didn't see th
tron81
4 messages
10-08-03 03:49 PM
What's up with Brian's nipples?
I am a huge fan of the show!! As my husband and I were watching it last night, we noticed that they blurr out Brian's nipples. We figured mayb
Miss_Chevious
4 messages
10-08-03 01:58 PM

1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 |

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •