The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"joe schmo 2"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Joe Schmo Forum (Protected)
Original message

erikman 324 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

10-14-03, 06:39 AM (EST)
Click to EMail erikman Click to send private message to erikman Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"joe schmo 2"
t--------------------------------------------------------------
a --------------------------------------------------------------z--------------------------------------------------------------- -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 2 of the producers of this show just said yesterday they were working on a way to make a 2nd joe schmo. there is only one way they could do it, to bad they wasted the girl that played moly, she would have been a good real mark. what they would do is set the show up like the 1st one. cast the same kind of b actors and inprove people and one person who's 1st auditon it is, to be the real mark. then have almost real auditons but get a ringer(mole) to be the fake mark. then they can get away with cruel funny stuf towerds the fake mark, and have the real mark do most the mean stuff. then make it so the real mark messes up so the fake mark finds out half way through the show. the fake mark will go crazy throwing stuff around get in a fight with the producer then they tell the real mark they were the butt of the joke.
  Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: joe schmo 2 managerr 10-14-03 1
   RE: joe schmo 2 Deonna 10-14-03 2
   RE: joe schmo 2 woeisme1 10-14-03 4
 RE: joe schmo 2 woeisme1 10-14-03 3
   RE: joe schmo 2 jaming98 10-14-03 5
       RE: joe schmo 2 erikman 10-15-03 6
           RE: joe schmo 2 SurvivorBlows 10-15-03 7
               RE: joe schmo 2 erikman 10-15-03 8
           Some schmos don't watch TV Guppin1234 10-15-03 9
               RE: Some schmos don't watch TV erikman 10-15-03 10
               RE: Some schmos don't watch TV woeisme1 10-15-03 11
                   RE: Some schmos don't watch TV erikman 10-22-03 12
 RE: joe schmo 2 Schmoron 10-23-03 13

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

managerr 1959 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Herbal Healing Drugs Endorser"

10-14-03, 01:55 PM (EST)
Click to EMail managerr Click to send private message to managerr Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: joe schmo 2"
My idea for JS2--and I don't know if they could pull it off is to find people who watched JS1--and make them think that everyone else is an actor and they aren't--except that this time all the contestants are real. Let paranoia run rampant.
  Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Deonna 2425 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Seventeen Magazine Model"

10-14-03, 02:12 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Deonna Click to send private message to Deonna Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: joe schmo 2"
That would be pretty good.

woeisme1 4059 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

10-14-03, 05:23 PM (EST)
Click to EMail woeisme1 Click to send private message to woeisme1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: joe schmo 2"
LOL Love it. You could be in on the developing of the show, no?

----------------------------------------
If you need me you can find me --fantasizing about my reality so I can realize my fantasy......

10-14-03, 05:21 PM (EST)
Click to EMail woeisme1 Click to send private message to woeisme1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: joe schmo 2"
Usually I have a difficult time following your logic (I have a difficult time following period because I am more of a leader) but this is actually a good idea.

The line about them wasting Molly was PERFECT. She is even more clueless than our Matt only appears to be.

If you need me you can find me --fantasizing about my reality so I can realize my fantasy......

jaming98 1 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

10-14-03, 11:57 PM (EST)
Click to EMail jaming98 Click to send private message to jaming98 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: joe schmo 2"
Nice idea, but I wouldn't be surprised if they just take the same approach that they did with this one. I mean after all, they only have to fool one guy, and obviously name it something other than Lap of Luxury, even though that name is less popular than the title Joe Schmo. That shouldn't be too hard.

10-15-03, 00:01 AM (EST)
Click to EMail erikman Click to send private message to erikman Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: joe schmo 2"
>Nice idea, but I wouldn't be
>surprised if they just take
>the same approach that they
>did with this one. I
>mean after all, they only
>have to fool one guy,
>and obviously name it something
>other than Lap of Luxury,
>even though that name is
>less popular than the title
>Joe Schmo. That shouldn't be
>too hard.
they can't do the same thing again becouse it would be old, you cant do the same joke twice.

SurvivorBlows 15230 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

10-15-03, 00:09 AM (EST)
Click to EMail SurvivorBlows Click to send private message to SurvivorBlows Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: joe schmo 2"
>they can't do the same thing
>again becouse it would be
>old, you cant do the
>same joke twice.

Ya, it's only worked for seven editions of Survivor. Not to mention FOX doesn't seem to worried about "Joe Millionaire 2" either.

They only need to find one reality wanna-be in the entire country of 300 hundred million people. Not only are legit unknown new reality shows casting every day, but only about a million and half people watched Joe Schmo, so I really doubt it will be a problem.

10-15-03, 00:21 AM (EST)
8. "RE: joe schmo 2"
survivor was real, and joe mill 2 i bet will flop, and how many of the millon and half will come back to see the same joke and bad acting.

Guppin1234 909 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

10-15-03, 01:38 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Guppin1234 Click to send private message to Guppin1234 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "Some schmos don't watch TV"
It's possible. Actually, you're it. You've been a part of a focus group, and we're here to glom off any feedback you can give us. Everyone here is making money off of your opinion except for you. Thanks for participating, but I'm late for a deposit.

J.A.S.O.M.P.

W.H.W.O.M.Y.T.

10-15-03, 12:52 PM (EST)
10. "RE: Some schmos don't watch TV"
another reason they can't do the same thing is in all there previews they said when will he find out it is fake? then i hear ralphs chat he said if matt figured it out half way through they had another joe schmo waiting to do it, that means when will he find out is bull crap, if he finds out early they scrap all the tapeing. i say a 1/3 of the people watching the show wanted to see if he could catch them. so if they do it the sam way next time just watch the last show.

10-15-03, 02:53 PM (EST)
11. "RE: Some schmos don't watch TV"
Guppin, once again you have delighted me with your right on target commentary!!!! Bwahahahahaha!!!!!!

Especially loved:

J.A.S.O.M.P.

W.H.W.O.M.Y.T.

Keep up the good work and remember:

"Rudeness is the weak man's imitation of strength"

Thanks for never going there.

10-22-03, 00:39 AM (EST)
12. "RE: Some schmos don't watch TV"
well with joe mill 2 stinking up the ratings what do you think joe schmo 2 will do

Schmoron 18 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

10-23-03, 02:32 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Schmoron Click to send private message to Schmoron Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: joe schmo 2"
I would be glued to every minute of it. Count me in.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •