The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Schmorons - it's time to vote!"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Joe Schmo Forum (Protected)
Original message

Lisapooh 12664 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

10-28-03, 10:50 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Lisapooh Click to send private message to Lisapooh Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Schmorons - it's time to vote!"
first of all - thank AMAI for her kick-ass summary. You've had two weeks to come up with suitable praise, so - lavish her!!

Second, thank jpod for the "does he know" final vote thread - good to see where we all stand.

Next, vote in the subject line who you think will "win" lap of luxury. Also if you want to speculate on how they will resolve everything, go ahead and do that in your message too.

Does anyone want to head over to AK's after the finale tonight? Survivor chats are always fun - we could try one for Joe Schmo too. Just head over to the bar after the show and hopefully, someone else will be there - we can commiserate and stuff. It'll be fun. Honest.

I hope all of you stick around once the show is over - there are forums here for practically every reality show and a great off topic board for everything else. There's lots of fun, funny, awesome people in our little community - hope y'all stick around to be part of it. If not - take care, be good and be safe!

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 Matt Lisapooh 10-28-03 1
 RE: Schmorons - it's time to vote! Jpod5 10-28-03 2
 Hutch hollybug 10-28-03 3
 Hutch Draco Malfoy 10-28-03 4
   RE: Hutch Traces 10-28-03 5
 Hutch Siren 10-28-03 6
 Nobody Neffer 10-28-03 7
   RE: Nobody Traces 10-28-03 9
   RE: Nobody Jpod5 10-28-03 10
   RE: Hutch Deonna 10-28-03 12
 I just don't know woeisme1 10-28-03 8
 RE: Schmorons - it's time to vote! Jpod5 10-28-03 11
   directions to the bar Lisapooh 10-28-03 13
       RE: directions to the bar MandyM 10-28-03 14

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

10-28-03, 10:53 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Lisapooh Click to send private message to Lisapooh Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "Matt"
LAST EDITED ON 10-28-03 AT 10:54 AM (EST)

Matt will "win" the show and get the money. I've got some ideas about the rest of it too, but unfortunately as part of my sad existance working for the man, I've got several ads I have to get off my desk this morning.

Hopefully, I'll get a chance to come back later and elaborate on my "theories". I'm sure y'all will be waiting anxiously for that!

ETA: DOH - I didn't follow my own rules - AMAI - your summary kicked ass! Jpod - your vote thread kicked ass!

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Jpod5 147 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

10-28-03, 11:15 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Jpod5 Click to send private message to Jpod5 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Schmorons - it's time to vote!"
I think Hutch wins it. Just as one final ‘gotcha’ for Matt, since he probably figured Hutch was the least likely to get votes. After that, I have no clue how they’re going to break it to him or how long they’ll string it along.

hollybug 14 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

10-28-03, 11:48 AM (EST)
Click to EMail hollybug Click to send private message to hollybug Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "Hutch"
I think Hutch will win; Dr. Pat's little speech made it seem so. Also, in an interview with Ralph, he hinted that Matt did not win the money.

Draco Malfoy 10525 desperate attention whore postings

10-28-03, 12:04 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Draco%20Malfoy Click to send private message to Draco%20Malfoy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "Hutch"

"Why is my thing on fire?"-Karmic Dharma
Start Weight:339 Last Weigh-in:301.5 Loss To Date:-38.5

Traces 103 desperate attention whore postings

10-28-03, 01:01 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Traces Click to send private message to Traces Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Hutch"
I can't say who I think it will be. I really have no idea. But I want it to be Hutch. It just seems to be the perfect ending to this fake reality show. With Dr. Pat making another bad decision. With the winner of reality shows always being the biggest jerk. But since whatever I think I'm dead wrong it has to be something else. And since everybody thinks Matt is an actor it has to be something else. I will really be grateful if the writers really have something up there sleeves and have come up with something none of us could figure out! I'm rooting for them!

...But I'm from Pittsburgh!

Siren 246 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

10-28-03, 01:24 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Siren Click to send private message to Siren Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "Hutch"
LAST EDITED ON 10-28-03 AT 02:47 PM (EST)

Just to toy with Matt one more time and because the biggest a-holes always seem to win reality shows.

Amai's summary was awesome and jpod's new vote thread was a great idea!

...Siren
*sigh* back to working for The Man now.
Edited to give credit where credit's due.

Neffer 109 desperate attention whore postings

10-28-03, 03:35 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Neffer Click to send private message to Neffer Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "Nobody"
I may be way off, but I got the feeling that Dr. Pat wasn't going to actually vote, but rather reveal the secret, or something.
So maybe they don't actually finish the "game". That's what I think.

What is AK's?
--Neffer

Traces 103 desperate attention whore postings

10-28-03, 04:07 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Traces Click to send private message to Traces Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Nobody"
I think you could be right Neffer. It looked like she voted for Matt, but I have a hard time believing that she would. Except for the 'only real person' remark, there isn't any reason for him to win. It would be a bummer to think you win a $100,000 dollars and then for it to all be fake. And if they gave him more money then it would be anti-climatic for the audience.(I don't think they are going to give him more money than the $10,000 he initially got) It would be funny if she voted for Hutch, because of her bad choices in men, but that's too easy to figure out. It must be something like you said. I hope it's really crazy and I hope everybody's hypothesis is dead wrong like they said they would be!

...But I'm from Pittsburgh!

10-28-03, 04:08 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Jpod5 Click to send private message to Jpod5 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Nobody"
Great take on it Neffer!!! Quite possible.

Deonna 2425 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Seventeen Magazine Model"

10-28-03, 04:14 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Deonna Click to send private message to Deonna Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Hutch"
LAST EDITED ON 10-28-03 AT 04:19 PM (EST)

In the menu list is Live Chat Rooms. One of the Live Chat Rooms is AK's bar. (It took me awhile to figure out all their lingo too.)

Ok now for serious stuff. If Dr. Pat was a real person (I know that she is not, but play along with me) she would choose Hutch. Theoretical she already choose Hutch over Brian and Matt, because he was the one that she supposedly slept with. Plus I think that it would be fun to see Matt's face if he thought that Hutch won.
Deonna

Edited to add GREAT JOB AMAI!

woeisme1 4059 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

10-28-03, 04:01 PM (EST)
Click to EMail woeisme1 Click to send private message to woeisme1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "I just don't know"
AMAI--Awesome summary as were ALL the summaries.

Not sure who will "win" since I can't seem to hold a cohesive thought these days.

Pooh-can you post the link to the bar? I'm such a "Molly" who appears to not be able to find her way out of a paper bag that I'm sure I'd certainly get lost on the way there.

I will stick around afterwards as there are "lots of fun, funny, awesome people in our little community" who I have come to adore. But thanks for the invite and making me feel wlcome.

Charmingly crafted by Phoenixmons.

If you need me you can find me --fantasizing about my reality so I can realize my fantasy......

I was going to refuse to post to you but I realized that if I didn't tell you, how would you know I was ignoring you?--Pythonfan

10-28-03, 04:10 PM (EST)
11. "RE: Schmorons - it's time to vote!"
Pooh (or anyone who knows),

What's the 'bar' you referred to? At first I thought it was an actual local place, but then someone mentioned a link. If so, I still may miss it since I'm on the left coast and all.

10-28-03, 06:06 PM (EST)
13. "directions to the bar"
sorry everyone for my board shorthand.

On the left hand side of your screen is a link for live chat (under other fun). That will take you to the RTV chat rooms. Log in and then look for the room called AK's Bar and Grill (after our own beloved moderator AyaK). There's a list of rooms in the upper right hand corner. Click it and you will magically be transported to the bar.

Most nights you can find some board regulars there. Survivor nights are usually full - I thought maybe there'd be peeps wanting to dish the finale tonight too (Lord knows I'm too embarrassed to admit watching this show to my RL friends)

MandyM 2112 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

10-28-03, 08:54 PM (EST)
Click to EMail MandyM Click to send private message to MandyM Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: directions to the bar"
"(Lord knows I'm too embarrassed to admit watching this show to my RL friends)"

This is prolly the ONLY semi-reality show that my RL friends actually watch! They think it's hysterical! LOL!

Count me in as an aftershow bar peep! Can't wait!

MM Maybe this world is another planet’s hell

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •